Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5516 5517 [5518] 5519 5520 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15789337 times)

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Prepping to give a Shadowrun campaign the old college try. I'm rolling a scrawny elf hacker/pilot who fancies himself king of the virtual universe. Going to have him living off the grid, with mad computer infiltration skills, a few homemade AI gun/scouting drones, and the ability to jack into systems wirelessly WITH HIS MIND. I'm thinking he's going to live and work out of a modified utility van with a cow-catcher on it too, subsisting off of shitty microwaved food. He is going to be the best elf.

First cyberpunk tabletop I've tried, and I'm really looking forward to it.
...WTF?

Why so WTF?

It's a tabletop game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadowrun

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

Playing Wakfu, halfway through a dungeon and suddenly my friend decides to leave.  No way I can finish the dungeon as an Enripsa...
A different friend got a key to the dungeon and joined me there :)  Now we can pwn.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Prepping to give a Shadowrun campaign the old college try. I'm rolling a scrawny elf hacker/pilot who fancies himself king of the virtual universe. Going to have him living off the grid, with mad computer infiltration skills, a few homemade AI gun/scouting drones, and the ability to jack into systems wirelessly WITH HIS MIND. I'm thinking he's going to live and work out of a modified utility van with a cow-catcher on it too, subsisting off of shitty microwaved food. He is going to be the best elf.

...WTF?

Why so WTF?

A fairly commonplace one at that. They made a sucky SNES game, a hilariously bad FPS for 360 and a pretty great Sega Genesis game of it.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

...WTF?

Why so WTF?

A fairly commonplace one at that. They made a sucky SNES game, a hilariously bad FPS for 360 and a pretty great Sega Genesis game of it.
What'chu talkin' 'bout, Max? The SNES game was awesome :|

I can't comment on the other two, however.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

...WTF?

Why so WTF?

Maybe I was just sucky at it. I remember that the artwork was ok, but it being extremely frustrating because I suck at pixel hunting.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

...WTF?

Why so WTF?

Maybe I was just sucky at it. I remember that the artwork was ok, but it being extremely frustrating because I suck at pixel hunting.
I admit that the pixel hunting was bad at times, but it had some pretty awesome music (I still remember the combat and bar music tracks, despite not playing the game for many years) and I enjoyed the way they had combat and conversations set up.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I own Shadowrun for the SNES, but I got stuck and never bothered finishing it. I wouldn't call it "sucky" I guess but it definitely suffered from a lot of the problems of adventure games of the day.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

...WTF?

Why so WTF?

Maybe it was more of a "WTF, is it 1996?"  :P
Old game is old.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile

Yay, I pressured my dad into allowing me to design an irrigation system for him, thereby taking the first step I've been pressing him on for years! Victory!

Weedwhack in your rage that I forced you to allow me to help you, you strange old person!
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Yay, I pressured my dad into allowing me to design an irrigation system for him, thereby taking the first step I've been pressing him on for years!
Please tell me it's based on microcline floodgates and water pumped from an aquifer.  :P

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Whitefoxsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • something meaningful.
    • View Profile

I've always liked the shadowrun universe.Even though I've never found a group to tabletop with.

This shadowrun game ended up with almost $2,000,000 on kickstarter of the $400,000 it said it needed so I'm hoping it will be good.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

School's out!
I walk 1/4th of the way home with a friend, and we talk a bit.
I ride my bike home after that, and my shoelaces get tangled with my bike somewhere, i fall.
A friendly woman helps me get up again. (+3 faith in humanity!)
The chain of my bike is off the front cogs tough, and since i dont know fuck about bikes, i walk further. (the happy part here is that i DONT EVEN GIVE A FUCK, wich somehow makes me very happy)
A bit further, close to home, 2 old people notice me, and they show me how to put the chain back on, so i can bike further. (+5 faith in humanity!)

I'm just feeling so great.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

This game has the best name. But the trailer doesn't explain a thing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 5516 5517 [5518] 5519 5520 ... 13325