Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5485 5486 [5487] 5488 5489 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760809 times)

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones

---Meh. Not even worth it.---
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 09:35:45 am by Lord Dullard »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

It's more that toady has occasionally personally commented on image posts with no further content. It's nothing personal or even a problem I have honestly. If it was up to me I wouldn't mind so long as if it were actually funny. But I do remember him coming in at one point and asking that the posts at least have more content than that.

I think it's mostly been Greatorder lately, which well isn't surprising considering the way he generally carries himself here.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 09:38:16 am by Janet »
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't worry, dude. It wasn't just you, it's just been really common lately in general. Wasn't directed at anybody, just a trend that probably shouldn't be taken much further, since we've apparently found that image meme sites existed.

I don't think anyone minds you posting it, I just think it would be best if we don't have much more.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Amazing few KAG games with Tiruin. :D

That guy's INSANE at King Arthur's Gold.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

And I'm happy to see a fellow teamplayer frequenting it.  :P

Anyway, had a stimulating conversation on the most boring subject (IMHO relating to job): Calculus, with a good friend.

And the topic was on DF...

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

I'm about to begin reading The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine by Michael Lewis.

The page right after the dedication has a quote I've been struggling to put into words for some time now:
"The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him."
-Leo Tolstoy, 1897

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I'm about to begin reading The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine by Michael Lewis.

The page right after the dedication has a quote I've been struggling to put into words for some time now:
"The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him."
-Leo Tolstoy, 1897

Hmm.
Looks like a basic rule explaining the principle of "1+1=5, my opinion, you cant change it".

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Kabobs. OM NOM NOM

Went to a place for lunch that I used to go to all the time but hadn't been in years cause its cross town now. Had a medical appt on that side of town, so I thought I'd stop in. Still just as good.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kabobs. OM NOM NOM

Went to a place for lunch that I used to go to all the time but hadn't been in years cause its cross town now. Had a medical appt on that side of town, so I thought I'd stop in. Still just as good.

I suddenly have a hankering for gyros.... And I don't even like lamb.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I was looking at the threads with the most posts in this forum, and it was interesting how many locked threads are still up there.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

Kabobs. OM NOM NOM

I suddenly have a hankering for gyros.... And I don't even like lamb.

You guys made me go to Gyro Cafe. You delicious bastards.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyway, had a stimulating conversation on the most boring subject (IMHO relating to job): Calculus, with a good friend.

Iirc Reudh is an aussie, how bout you? It'd be neat to play with you guys some time :p

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I love house/pet sitting, more often than not you don't even have to do much work and can chill most of the day while making some decent money. Not to mention the bonus of some places having way better internet speed than your own place.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Iirc Reudh is an aussie, how bout you? It'd be neat to play with you guys some time :p

Tiruin is sexy Philippino guy, as stated by his profile :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Cearnaigh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uints81YYMc&feature=related

The time has come. Michael is mine now. In times like these the slammers may possess what is most jamming!

« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 03:09:17 pm by Cearnaigh »
Pages: 1 ... 5485 5486 [5487] 5488 5489 ... 13325