Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5480 5481 [5482] 5483 5484 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15755518 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Psychosis91 is my favorite. Every sunday he makes a different Space Jam mashup. It's the highlight of me week, basically.

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile

After breaking my headset two days ago, I got a new one that also happens to be wireless. Now it's less likely to break due to everyday use! :D

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile

Psychosis91 is my favorite. Every sunday he makes a different Space Jam mashup. It's the highlight of me week, basically.
I am almost tempted to create a tumblr now just to follow and like him.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A friend linked me to this.  I was simultaneously wracked with fits of laughter and nostalgia.

http://psycosis91.tumblr.com/post/25406913811/you-know-when-you-get-an-idea-so-monumentally
DOES HE HAVE A DOWNLOAD LINK!?!  TELL ME HE HAS A DOWNLOAD LINK OR THAT THERE IS SOME WAY TO GET THIS SONG!!!  I NEED THIS SONG NOW!!!  I AM USING MORE EXCLAMATION MARKS AND CAPITAL LETTERS THAN IS GENERALLY ACCEPTED, BUT IT IS COMPLETELY NECESSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I could find. In other happy, I learned how to manually rip media from my browser's cache.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

A friend linked me to this.  I was simultaneously wracked with fits of laughter and nostalgia.

http://psycosis91.tumblr.com/post/25406913811/you-know-when-you-get-an-idea-so-monumentally
DOES HE HAVE A DOWNLOAD LINK!?!  TELL ME HE HAS A DOWNLOAD LINK OR THAT THERE IS SOME WAY TO GET THIS SONG!!!  I NEED THIS SONG NOW!!!  I AM USING MORE EXCLAMATION MARKS AND CAPITAL LETTERS THAN IS GENERALLY ACCEPTED, BUT IT IS COMPLETELY NECESSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I could find. In other happy, I learned how to manually rip media from my browser's cache.
*golf clap*

Bravo, good sir. Bravo.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

*golf clap*
Not as impressed as you could be? I suppose he should do some juggling on a unicycle as well? :D

(As I believe that was unintentional.)
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Being able to manually pull things off a site is a useful thing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*golf clap*
Not as impressed as you could be? I suppose he should do some juggling on a unicycle as well? :D

(As I believe that was unintentional.)
Nah, I was going for the second definition. I forgot about the sarcastic meaning :(

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

I've discovered the joy of using a Travesty Generator to create fantasy setting words and names. Just plug in a bunch of words whose syllables evoke the right mood, set the unit size to 2 or 3, and have a blast.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've discovered the joy of using a Travesty Generator to create fantasy setting words and names. Just plug in a bunch of words whose syllables evoke the right mood, set the unit size to 2 or 3, and have a blast.
Link? I searched for Travesty Generator, but I'm not sure which of the results are what you're using.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I am almost tempted to create a tumblr now just to follow and like him.

It's time to slam and you know it. Get on the great court that is Tumblr.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Ill admit I'm on tumblr specifically to follow a few tags. Those being a few favorite Touhou characters, Kill Me Baby, and my two favorite Skullgirls characters.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Come in last. Win a free game anyway! Thank you, Hemmingjay, for making my day!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

STOP.

RHYMING.

AFASGRFSZXFAASDASDADSDSADFADV
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 5480 5481 [5482] 5483 5484 ... 13325