Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5477 5478 [5479] 5480 5481 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15752332 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Or trying to help him get said license.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Lawyer-fu isn't something that can be unleashed instantly to dish out some legal walloping. It requires long term preparation, months of execution, and ages of planning.

But if well executed your target won't know what hit it.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Well it turns out that all students might be getting free education here, so you westerners that find it pricey might consider learning Croatian and moving over here for higher education :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Well it turns out that all students might be getting free education here, so you westerners that find it pricey might consider learning Croatian and moving over here for higher education :D

Or Poland. University education is free. Of course not counting all the tiny payments for copying notes, books, or whatever material you need to copy at the moment :P

Some pay more for copies than food, so they can stay in Uni :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hehe... I remember you talking about Tacos! guy before, Truean. Does he speak English? Perhaps you could ask him in Spanish, and possibly offer him counsel on getting a vendors license? You could always bring a Spanish speaker along to translate. There's a chance he might just not know what the next step is, and it'd be a shame to lose delicious Tacos! forever.

At the least, letting him know you appreciate his work would be a nice gesture.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

I'm torn between alliance, rebel, imperial or cybrid though.

Which do y'all like better?

Shame I couldn't find the cybrid one I really like... but that one isn't bad.

Hurt//Maim//Kill
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Depends on your Will-mod actually. Maybe Reflex to avoid PotHoles and Fort to delay starving.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

After reading that initial description of Tacos! guy, I think Truean missed her true calling. You should have been a writer/poet. This line especially:
When asked why he does not have a vender's license, his only response is to silently hand you a taco

Now I picture a shorter, swarthier Clint Eastwood complete with serape, silently dispensing justice. And tacos. The village elders will speak of him in hushed tones of reverence and awe.

"He came into town one day, no one knows from where, this Man with No License. His tortillas, they blazed like fire. His pollos, they were the birds of paradise. When we asked him why he did this thing for us, he simply handed us a taco and walked off into the sunset."

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Linking Macromeme is almost as bad as TV Tropes.
Nah, macromeme is off putting and annoying. Tvtropes is dangerous.

Quite frankly, I found this both exceedingly cool, and reminiscent of things Dwarfy.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Nah, I'd say Tvtropes is less of a problem. you have to actually find ze links to get lost there, with macromeme you just have to click the dang image to get another dang image.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

This is the way the European Championship ends
Not with a whimper but with a bang
Love, scriver~

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

This is the way the European Championship ends
Not with a whimper but with a bang

Its been pretty entertaining for us neutrals, as far as the round ball game goes.
This is a blank sig.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quite frankly, I found this both exceedingly cool, and reminiscent of things Dwarfy.
Interesting. Are they using all names the countries use to refer to themselves, or the English ones, or a mix, or just whatever makes for the coolest map?

I assume they're using the Chinese name for China when it's dubbed "Central Nation", because I know that "China" is supposed to be named for the Chin dynasty. I've also been told that the Chinese name for China is supposed to mean something like "land at the centre of the world".
Pages: 1 ... 5477 5478 [5479] 5480 5481 ... 13325