Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5473 5474 [5475] 5476 5477 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15747213 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's not the male symbol, exactly. It represents the martian rebellion, and the symbol for mars has been a circle with an arrow through it since the ancient greeks.

That iswhere the male symbol came from, actually. So I guess you're correct, heh. But at least its appropriate in this situation.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

The point still stands, it is the silliest looking of the group.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile

Today, I was made happy when I was reading the Wikipedia page for the Incredible Hulk. and it linked to:

Deinococcus radiodurans - a gigantic, green, extremely hardy bacterium that can survive thousands of times the radiation needed to kill most organisms
I find this entertaining to no end.  :D
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

Bacause of my inability to choose I went with signavatar and combining avatars, namely: Penguin/pony and DOG/Nordens Frihet. I just cant keep one for long before I get bored to it.

To stay on topic, I played more Crusader Kings 2 multiplayer today and successfully became queen of wales.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think Soli's broody storm is now reaching me. I love rain.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Rain is the best.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I think Soli's broody storm is now reaching me. I love rain.
I had it first. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

SO! I may or may not get to play DnD for the first time in my life come Wednesday. Maybe.

If I do, I'm gonna use this Warforged Paladin, level 8, that I made. It needs some work (The inventory and the class, mainly. A little bit of confusion, I'll work it out) but I think he's nice. :>

First ever! I feel like a belle on her wedding night~
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rain is the best.
Yes, indeed it is. I was asked to get the mail, so I wound up running barefoot down the driveway to the mailbox as warm rain splashed down upon me. The feel of wet concrete beneath my feet reminded me of swimming pools. Then I reached the mailbox and went "Why am I running? Let's enjoy the rain." and walked back.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

Today, I was made happy when I was reading the Wikipedia page for the Incredible Hulk. and it linked to:

Deinococcus radiodurans - a gigantic, green, extremely hardy bacterium that can survive thousands of times the radiation needed to kill most organisms
I find this entertaining to no end.  :D
Hulk Bacteria vs Water Bears. There will be no survivors!

Or perhaps there will be no deaths, because they both seem so defensively focused. Like tanks that use nerf darts.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Rain is the best.

Yes, indeed it is. I was asked to get the mail, so I wound up running barefoot down the driveway to the mailbox as warm rain splashed down upon me. The feel of wet concrete beneath my feet reminded me of swimming pools. Then I reached the mailbox and went "Why am I running? Let's enjoy the rain." and walked back.

I walked in a park in the rain a couple weekends. It was a fantastic experience.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've been watching those VICE videos.

I have to say, these guys really have some incredibly balls. A lot of their stuff is pretty mild, but some of the places they go, they're really, really, scary. But frankly I think this is one of the best examples of journalism I've seen.

They've also got the best look at North Best Korea I've ever seen. It's really worth a watch if you've wondered about what it's like in North Korea.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

I have to say, these guys really have some incredibly balls. A lot of their stuff is pretty mild, but some of the places they go, they're really, really, scary. But frankly I think this is one of the best examples of journalism I've seen.
I went to their channel expecting crap reporting. First thing I see? An interview with an assassin, followed by one of them getting tear gassed by the Athens police force. They have a few crap videos, but most of their stuff is great.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow, I just watched the North Korea series; that place is even crazier than I thought. I'm not sure why the state let them film even that much, it seems like they'd want to be a little more controlling than they were.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile

Kim's greatest contribution to North Korea: Adjustable writing desks.

North Korea is the perfect sequel to East Germany: They've learned something from last time, and it's all the wrong things.
Pages: 1 ... 5473 5474 [5475] 5476 5477 ... 13325