Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5469 5470 [5471] 5472 5473 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15741495 times)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

I feel like a broken fucking record but once again (I've been saying this a lot lately) I've had the best weekend of my life. Added to my last post's romantic/cute awesomeness, I just got back from my cousins' place in PA, where he picked me up in his fucking '71 Chevelle and then we drove around in his 50s fucking Corvette, I had an airsoft war with his sons, went swimming, had an absolute blast, got my father's ashes back, got my father's letters from vietnam I never knew existed, which my cousin has been holding onto for over 30 years, got an envelope my grandma made for me before she died, and all this other stuff.

God, I can't even begin to describe how awesome I feel right now. I won't even go into detail about my weekend, its just too wonderful to describe.

All in all, this weekend has irrevocably changed my life for the better in so many ways. I feel ready to take on the world.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Finished playing through Ghost Trick, very fun game, I enjoyed it a lot. Although there were times I wished characters would shut up or that scenes or that I could skip ahead. I think it would have been nice if the rewind mechanics were a lot finer, I spent a lot of time metaphorically rolling my eyes and wishing the game would get on with it already.

Also, rain made me happy.
The game also has probably one of the best loophole abuses in an ending I remember.
Also.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

And then you get hit by a bus.

Note: Watch out for buses.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

Suddenly remembered the awesome crossing-guard/volunteer worker at my primary school/undertaker. He gave me and my two siblings nicknames... that I just remembered and should probably use again!

I was Rain, for my occasional somber mood and attempts to predict the rain.
My little brother was Thunder, for his bright and powerful temper.
And my little sister was Sunshine, because she was always cheerful.

Awesome names, amirite?
My parents used to call me and my brothers "Booboo," "Geegee," and "Googoo."  I was Geegee o_o

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So sometime last month, I had come here to refer people to Dollar Shave Club. Turns out, somebody actually clicked my referral link and signed up! I had used my one free one month that was granted to me because of that, and I got the most expensive razor they got for that month: The Executive.

And it came yesterday. Yay. This thing is beyond a shadow of a doubt the most impressive razor I've ever owned. Six blades, some sort of awesome lubricating strip, a rubber guard, and this hefty no-slip handle. I'm just not used to owning nice things, and this is a very nice thing. I gave it a test run, and it erases the hair from my face in the best way. I'll cherish it and save it for special occasions.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

So sometime last month, I had come here to refer people to Dollar Shave Club.
Hey, I remember that. It was the Spambot Joshua thing, right? That place is great though.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Not the biggest thing in the world, but I found a much nicer-scaling avatar than the one I had that looked kinda cramped.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

A creme de menthe and marshmallow milkshake after a stressful day at work.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just found out that a new digimon game is coming out soon called Digimon World Re:Digitize. I hope it comes to the US...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Digimon is still a thing?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Things tend to be like things. Then they thing at you.

Oh man.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pokemon clone! (I'm kidding)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Pokemon clone! (I'm kidding)
At this point, theres probably a lot of those for digimon to stand over and laugh at like the clone it may or may not have been at somepoint. Now its just a thing that sounds like pokemon and surprises people who don't pay attention to it by reappearing every few years.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

<wrong thread>
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Digimon is still a thing?
Considering it had an MMO released Oct 2011, it would appear so. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digimon_Masters
Pages: 1 ... 5469 5470 [5471] 5472 5473 ... 13325