Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5384 5385 [5386] 5387 5388 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15767749 times)

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

the Emperor had a very... Memorable escape attempt while I was testing things thanks to his entire guard.
You can't just say that without telling us about the Emperor's epic escape.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

the Emperor had a very... Memorable escape attempt while I was testing things thanks to his entire guard.
You can't just say that without telling us about the Emperor's epic escape.
Something tells me that whatever it was, it's NSFW :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Let's just say his guardsmen must of had a hard-on for Patrick Stewart. Because damn.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

Let's just say his guardsmen must of had a hard-on for Patrick Stewart. Because damn.
...Knowing Oblivion mods, I'm afraid that I might be getting this right...
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

After a bunch of mods had corrupted Oblivion from conflicts, the Emperor, played by [TEXTURE_NOT_FOUND_TRIANGLE], was punched by Baurus, played by [DOUBLE-FACE-GLITCHED_REDGUARD].

Glenroy simply failed to move at all, and Captain Renault's disembodied voice floated through the opening cutscene.

Then, after that cutscene, [TEXTURE_NOT_FOUND_TRIANGLE] fled from [DOUBLE_FACE_GLITCHED_REDGUARD] only for the land to not load but the AI pathgrids taking them off the edge, leading them to their doom. I followed suit an----

Oblivion.exe has stopped working.

I'm much more careful with mods now. :P

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

I also remember while using a companion mod to get myself a little group of Argonians to follow me around, one of them actually knocked a wolf into a tree, and then the wolf in the tree spazzed out and kicked him FAAAAAAAARRRRR away.

My map marker for him placed him near Anvil, surprisingly we were just outside of the imperial city. He flew halfway across the damn map and lived.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The best fun is to mod a spell that induces the ragdoll effect at a massive level. :P

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Or paralyzing people on ledges or on stairways. Or off the anvil docks if you're careful.

Quill-Weave went down the stairs and broke her poor lizard head~

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sine y'all are talking about Oblivion, do either of you know of any mods that help improve game performance on a not-very-good machine?

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

There's Oblivion stutter Remover, Streamline, and if you really need it Oldblivion apparently is a thing. Don't know how well oldblivion works but the other two are well received.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Finding a group that does pretty amazing music (Caravan palace) Is something that makes me pretty happy!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There's Oblivion stutter Remover, Streamline, and if you really need it Oldblivion apparently is a thing. Don't know how well oldblivion works but the other two are well received.
Alright, I'll be sure to check those out :)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, I'll be sure to check those out :)

Stutter remover is fantastic. I don't use Streamline, it's rather finicky to set up. Oldblivion sets the graphics texture levels to slightly lower than Mid Morrowind.

I also used Windom Earle's Crash Remover- it intercepts a few crashes and notifies you with a DING sound when it has intercepted a crash.

Ochita, I also listen to Caravan Palace. BROFIST

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

And then the happy thread exploded, due to the brofist. Ochita and Reudh was never heard from again.. :P

Yeah, I just found it, but pretty much everything they have is enjoyable to listen to.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 5384 5385 [5386] 5387 5388 ... 13325