Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5373 5374 [5375] 5376 5377 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15776167 times)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

has a penis that bigger than mine.

You say that last like it's the least of your worries.

I'm a bit above average, therefore it'd be absolutely frightening if this short, super-cute Spanish chick had a bigger dick than me. I'd most likely commit penile-induced suicide.

Rule 34.

Also I just finished assembling my mom's late Mother's Day gift. Stupid UPS and not being able to magically teleport stuff immediately after it is ordered.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Wow, it took over 2 hours to run a turn in my RTD, but by Odins beard did I enjoy it.
This is a blank sig.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Futanari exists, my dear friend.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

Also I just finished assembling my mom's late Mother's Day gift. Stupid UPS and not being able to magically teleport stuff immediately after it is ordered.

I read it as "Late Mother's Day Gift", and it kinda shocked me. I had to reread that a few times.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's another cherry popped. Drank my first cherry lambic. Gave ladyfriend a taste and she concluded that beer can actually taste good. Feeling good, finished moving and cleaning the last of our old apartment. I did a bunch of walking up and down the stairs throughout the day so my legs have the good kind of tired feel. 'Tis a good day.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

I assume you used that expression on purpose.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I bought a camera! I've never owned one before. I'm going to celebrate and run around the city in the next few days taking pictures of stuff.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I assume you used that expression on purpose.

The cunning linguist that I am.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

I'm a cunnilinguist too, what a coincidence. Its a difficult yet pleasurable skill to master.

Yes? No? No? That's not what you said? What do you mean?
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Started playing 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors last night. It is much, much better than I thought it would be.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Started playing 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors last night. It is much, much better than I thought it would be.
I should start that sometime.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I'm a cunnilinguist too, what a coincidence. Its a difficult yet pleasurable skill to master.

Yes? No? No? That's not what you said? What do you mean?
ಠ_ಠ

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

The main problem (and the fact that it's a really trivial problem does speak of how much I liked it) I had with it is that you can't skip puzzles you've already done.  I guess it really doesn't take long to solve a puzzle you already know the answer to though (I was down to 2 minutes on almost every puzzle by the end).

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

The main problem (and the fact that it's a really trivial problem does speak of how much I liked it) I had with it is that you can't skip puzzles you've already done.  I guess it really doesn't take long to solve a puzzle you already know the answer to though (I was down to 2 minutes on almost every puzzle by the end).
Y'know, I'm still on my first playthrough (despite staying awake until 2:30 in the morning or so), but I think I can live with that. It's much more mature than I anticipated, which was a pleasant surprise.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Zero Escape comes out in English in October thanks to Aksys Games.  Not missing out on that.
Pages: 1 ... 5373 5374 [5375] 5376 5377 ... 13325