Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5345 5346 [5347] 5348 5349 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15762978 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Now I just have to figure out how to pull music off of videos...
http://www.video2mp3.net/
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

There's a nifty little addon for firefox that's developed by one guy on his own, called 'Download as MP4' and it just adds a button to youtube saying 'Download', click on it and it allows you 360p MP4, 240p MP4 or 360p FLV.

Can't go past it. DownloadHelper is more useful for streaming audio.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Thats what I'd linked to, Reudh. I opened up my addons manager and copied the link it gave me for Download as MP4, which happened to be a userscripts url.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

Even if you don't use the download links everywhere, theres addons (In Firefox and likely also Chrome) that let you download straight from youtube. Like this one.
There are also other third-party tools which can do the same thing.

Woah, nifty. I'm a little wary of trying stuff like this out, because I've heard the stuff that you can get to do it are filled with viruses.

Now I just have to figure out how to pull music off of videos... Or just a similar script that does the audio. That'd be nice.

Also; this thread has over a million views. :D

VLC, the Swiss Army Knife of Digital Media. File->Convert/Save->Add...->(file)->Convert/Save->(browse to where you want the output to be and name the file)->(choose what format you want)->Start.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Applied to work at Yellowstone National Park, hoping to get accepted :D
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Theres nothing that lifts your spirits like watching Buzz Aldrin punch some random jerk on a loop.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Still disc jockeying. Still. I don't think I can pull another allnighter like friday though. Still loads of fun; becoming a respected internet guy feels good.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Putnam presumably did a non-TAS speedrun.

Well, kind of. It was TAS in that I used savestates, but the replay doesn't play right, so I only had the clock to tell how long it took.

In related news, mario games have the best damn speedrun glitches.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 11:37:55 pm by Putnam »

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

Knowing this is how exactly I will and would want to react in such a situation, this image gave me happy. Sheperd is now my new inspiration.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I started work on a bullet hell shoot-em-up. It's very experimental still and the artwork doesn't deserve the dignity of the term "art", but I'm working through the various problems and it'll slowly come together.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Pre-holiday weekends are God's gift to lazy pharmacy technicians. There was so little to do today that I wound up spending about 2 hours writing D&d homebrew while waiting for more orders to print. Tomorrow might be rough, depending on how drunk, and therefore stupid and likely to get hurt, people manage to get, and Tuesday is almost sure to be lousy. But I have Tuesday off and get holiday pay on Monday so I don't really care.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

-snip-
Knowing this is how exactly I will and would want to react in such a situation, this image gave me happy. Sheperd is now my new inspiration.
Shepard, you make me sad. Boldly go, man!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-snip-
Don't you mean this?

(warning: link may be slightly NSFW)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

-snip-
Don't you mean this?

(warning: link may be slightly NSFW)
Yes, yes I do. But I was trying to avoid TVtropes. It's not good for my diet.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh god, all that time. I didn't know... I didn't know....

How did I end up on a page about vampire Sex Machine...
Pages: 1 ... 5345 5346 [5347] 5348 5349 ... 13325