Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5287 5288 [5289] 5290 5291 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15801843 times)

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dat feeling when you turn in the last assignment for the semester and are free for the summer. Ah~

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Went to a chocolate festival today. Had a delicious milkshake and my favorite carnival food ever, and brought home some fresh rocky road for the family. Best part was that I spent the day with friends.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

I have seen two excellent pieces of Wright architecture.
I feel inspired, and this can only be expressed by Minecrafting a building.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Me and a few others are having a grand old time playing some Transformice. Feel free to join in! It's a fun, easy to learn, ridiculous physics game that shows the most hilarious side of mob mentality.

We're in "/room vanilla12" if you'd like to join us!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Went to a chocolate festival today. Had a delicious milkshake and my favorite carnival food ever, and brought home some fresh rocky road for the family. Best part was that I spent the day with friends.

I can picture just seeing the words "Chocolate Festival" on a banner or something, and then just instinctively going into it regardless of what I was doing beforehand.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Awwww yeaaah, back again. Was gone for awhile because my mom had to go have surgery, then we found out my sister had anorexia, and a magnitude of other shit that I've had to deal with. But for now I can finally relax without anything serious happening.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

Painted most of three walls of my office. Did all the ceiling trim and a few places where a roller can't reach effectively. Need to do the floor level trim molding and touchup stuff.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I can picture just seeing the words "Chocolate Festival" on a banner or something, and then just instinctively going into it regardless of what I was doing beforehand.
Just as long as you had five bucks for the entry fee :P

But yeah, it was fun. Live music, old west-style shootouts (fake guns, of course), a car show, and there was one booth giving out free chocolate pudding!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Torchlight 2 is apparently in open beta.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

These so-called "black velvet" apricots are fucking delicious. It's a shame I can't afford enough of them to ferment them into booze, because I totally would. But it'd cost about 30 bucks. These are some pricy fruits.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just finished watching Avatar.  It was pretty interesting!  Kind of molesty in parts, but interesting...
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile

Which avatar; Airbender, or blue catfolk?
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Apparently... (click to show/hide)
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now that's a quote I want to see on a movie poster: "Kind of molesty in parts, but interesting..." -Vector

My HL2 rage has mostly subsided, I've finished Ep. 1, and I've gotten well-underway in Ep. 2. and I'm enjoying myself for the most part. I'm glad to see that the devs have seen the error of their ways and have made the flashlight MUCH more friendly, rather than being on a 30 second timer and then needing to wait 15 seconds to recharge AND stealing from your running energy while it's at it, it's been divorced from the auxiliary energy into it's own separate energy bar that lasts for a 2 or so minutes and recharges in a few seconds flat, which is way better.

AND while I want to say "Close, but no cigar Valve. That's a pointless mechanic and shouldn't even be a concern for the player, just give them a fucking infinite flashlight already and be done with it." it doesn't cause enough hiccups in gameplay to be detrimental to enjoyment, and it's KINDA SORTA like the blink meter in SCP: Containment Breach in creating atmosphere, something I enjoyed about that game.

Also, it's feeling increasingly like Gordon is no longer made of wet paper, and can actually take a few hits, but that may just be me getting better at the game after my long long respite.

What I'm happy with is that I get to another Survival Gauntlet section of the game, and it has awesome music and best of all, turrets! I love using turrets so much, I don't know how much I love just cradling it in the clasp of my gravity gun like it's a baby that shoots bullets out of it's mouth instead of crying. What I'm not happy with is that the game decides to make them explode on me for the obvious purpose of preventing me from carrying one through the rest of the game. Goddamnit game, just let me do what I want instead of going out of your way to ruin my fun, now I have to carry this gnome around with me some more.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I wish my beta invite would come ;_;
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 5287 5288 [5289] 5290 5291 ... 13325