Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5258 5259 [5260] 5261 5262 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15795969 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Actually, I got into a larger hemato department than the one I'd been asking in. Not that the latter was bad at all, mind you, it had a few interesting things that mine doesn't, but the contrary is also true, and quantity is a quality of it's own in this kind of thing, and I think the center I actually got does actually rate better than the other one in this regard. Plus I'm geographically close enough to be able to consider making some rotations in it without too much bother (they're like 500m apart).

Awesome ;) I assume hemato means blood, and hope you're not a vampire.
Love, scriver~

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

Speaking of vamps, you should see this girl from the dept. Think Elvira, mistress of the dark, but hotter, younger, and in a white coat
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Speaking of vamps, you should see this girl from the dept. Think Elvira, mistress of the dark, but hotter, younger, and in a white coat
Hello, nurse!  :D (yes, technically I'm aware that the nursing department would be entirely different, but lewdly calling "Hello, hematochromatography technician!" just doesn't have the same oomph).

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I just completed Analogue:A Hate Story. It was a sad, sad, story, I cried a bit, but it was also a good one, and I really liked the way the story was presented.

This actually related to Digital: A Love Story in anything but name? Same people, or references, or something?
It's done by the same person, and is presented in a slightly similar style, but apart from that I don't think so.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So made by the same person. Good to know, that's mostly what I was wondering. I'm definitely going to check it out.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

My roommate left, which is a bit sad since I now enter an era of unpredictability with rent (she left checks to cover the rest of her lease if I can't find anyone to take it over for the summer, but the guy who was going to take it in the fall has vanished, so I really need a better option). However, she left her food. I'm throwing out anything I can't identify, but fortunately most of it has some part of its label in English (like the jelly mushrooms), or is visually obvious (like star anise). Better eat the jellyfish soon, it expires in July.

She also left a small stack of textbooks, which I will attempt to resell, and for some reason 10 copies of an antivirus program, which I will also attempt to resell.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

... You had a weird roommate.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Found a few games in my Steam gamelist I didn't know I had :D

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile

Leaving for california in 10 minutes... I'm excited
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

My brother is there as well, unless Miami is in Florida. I always confuse those two states.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

California = San Fransisco = West
Florida = Miami = East

:P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Damn.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Missed it by

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

that much. Times several hundred million.  :P

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

You missed it by a whole damn continent, dude. ;)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Well, not quite, but close enough.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 5258 5259 [5260] 5261 5262 ... 13325