Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 522 523 [524] 525 526 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15888228 times)

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #7845 on: April 14, 2010, 11:19:57 pm »

But its scary, because this mean that the american economy is really really fucked up.

And thats not good new for anybody, especially us.

well its that and the Canadian economy is improving, we consider that a good thing.
My current project: Playing through might and magic 6 and posting the videos on youtube.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136329.msg5003966#msg5003966

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7846 on: April 14, 2010, 11:28:55 pm »

But its scary, because this mean that the american economy is really really fucked up.

And thats not good new for anybody, especially us.

Oh I know, the US being such a significant trade partner, their economy being fucked means bad news over here. Still, a sense of nationalist pride swells within me whenever we beat the US at anything, however trivial.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7847 on: April 14, 2010, 11:42:53 pm »

That's when it rains chicken meteors.

I've played Age of Mythology a bit.
Not quite.(though that's what the power is called) It create a large number of "methane chickens". Shortly after being created, they explode into giant clouds of deadly gas...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #7848 on: April 14, 2010, 11:47:30 pm »

That's when it rains chicken meteors.

I've played Age of Mythology a bit.
Not quite.(though that's what the power is called) It create a large number of "methane chickens". Shortly after being created, they explode into giant clouds of deadly gas...
It's deadly purple colored blood.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7849 on: April 15, 2010, 12:21:20 am »

The AOM cheat you really want is 'O CANADA'. Even methane chickens cannot stand up to a l4z0r b34r!

Also, I got an egg thing.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7850 on: April 15, 2010, 12:41:10 am »

Well, after a bit of discussing things with my manager, I have an arrangement made to reduce my hours so I can pursue better work elsewhere (at least down to 2 days a week) while still making a stable income of sorts. Once I have things setup, I'll break it off and finalize the quit. Fortunately, I have their support. At least they understand as well as I do that I'm not fit for service industries; or at least those that require tons of social contact. Plus, my hourly reduction ought to help the new blood that's coming in at least for the summer.

At least my sacrifice won't be in vain, and I have 3 potential landscaping clients I can call between to find some work in case one fails (all thanks to my sisters having worked for them before, I should have better odds.), and an online freelancing account for my graphic design which is my primary focus. Hopefully the site's rules and the client's demands won't get in the way too much; fortunately, I lack a webcam so they can't watch me work; unfortunately, some clients demand webcam, or no work. More to serve as proof you're not whacking off during your hours. If I can get a good management ring going for myself, I should be able to run independently and hopefully improve my graphic design rep enough that I can work on that alone (freelancing still, of course). I'm not much for the career business. Hell, working in the service industry a few different jobs didn't make me anymore pleasant, but freelancing feels rather second nature to me. I have a feeling I would make a decent negotiator on things I know how to do.

And going on a different tangent, Caddyshack is on. Well, ended.

As annoying yard work is, it'll be nice to get some actual physical labor again. I definitely need the exercise especially after that cold spell Wintery Spring. Hopefully, I should get a system down by the end of the week that'll be consistent. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have some fixed work days so I can set it and forget it. Nothing like a predictable schedule to align with. Once those 'training wheels' come off, I should have things in circulation by then. And I noticed the kitty stopped meowing.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 01:06:39 am by Itnetlolor »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #7851 on: April 15, 2010, 01:00:21 am »

Something seems to be different. Hey did the topic title change? I notice something is missing here. Feels nice though.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7852 on: April 15, 2010, 01:01:24 am »

The AOM cheat you really want is 'O CANADA'. Even methane chickens cannot stand up to a l4z0r b34r!

Also, I got an egg thing.
TINES OF POWER
 You will bow down to my farming legion!

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7853 on: April 15, 2010, 01:15:17 am »

Something seems to be different. Hey did the topic title change? I notice something is missing here. Feels nice though.

I thought the mewing was cute though :P I love cats ^.^ why did I have to be allergic to them? >.< ah well, doesn't really stop be from loving them ^.^
My current project: Playing through might and magic 6 and posting the videos on youtube.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136329.msg5003966#msg5003966

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7854 on: April 15, 2010, 01:15:41 am »

... Why is the "Mew" gone?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7855 on: April 15, 2010, 02:24:44 am »

My old computer has finally been replaced and upgraded, so I'm not burdened by Vista. I do, however, have Windows 7, which I'm unfamiliar with.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #7856 on: April 15, 2010, 02:33:19 am »

I like this new avatar. More fitting. :P
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7857 on: April 15, 2010, 02:34:26 am »

A while ago, I came upon a game called Exoriare. It was pretty interesting. Today I remembered it and looked it up to see that the first chapter had ended. But it was fun, and I'm anticipating even better stuff. It's great how they actually used real-world stuff in the game - they sent out ham radio messages to certain places at certain times.
It's really quite an epic group game, in the style of the incredible (if you'll bear with me) Neopets plots. Except this one was harder, and different, for the different demographic.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7858 on: April 15, 2010, 02:37:05 am »

Ooh. Interesting.

Also, I'm thinking of starting a webcomic with a talented buddy of mine, and I accidentally realized that some of the secondary characters were named after different forumites. >_>

Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #7859 on: April 15, 2010, 02:44:15 am »

Who named them?

If it was your mate, does that mean he's on these forums somewhere, unbeknown to you?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.
Pages: 1 ... 522 523 [524] 525 526 ... 13326