Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5181 5182 [5183] 5184 5185 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15796460 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Looks like a fun game. I'm signing up now, somebody make a thread!

Prepare for heavy grinding. :3

One day is a minute in-game iirc. It takes thirty-twenty days to get to the Caribs. It takes one to three months to get to India or Japan.

Not to mention the heavy grinding till you get there xD
Personally, fighting is the most fun part of UW.
A DAY IS A MINUTE?!?!?!!? Good god.

Whoops, other way around. RL 1 minute is GT 1 day xD

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Pizza and pancakes tomorrow in the office!!! [/party]

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

For a moment I thought it you meant it takes 3 months irl to get to India or Japan. Id call that rather hardcore game. :D
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Looks like a fun game. I'm signing up now, somebody make a thread!

Prepare for heavy grinding. :3

One day is a minute in-game iirc. It takes thirty-twenty days to get to the Caribs. It takes one to three months to get to India or Japan.

Not to mention the heavy grinding till you get there xD
Personally, fighting is the most fun part of UW.
A DAY IS A MINUTE?!?!?!!? Good god.

Whoops, other way around. RL 1 minute is GT 1 day xD
That makes SO much more sense. :P
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

The Village People will always make me happy.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Today has just been generally fucking awesome.

First I get to school, making pinatas in Spanish during the first period and my teacher puts on some Queen for the entire hour and a half of class. Fucking made of win.

Then I get to engineering, and some fellow students have a problem that needs solved. I take it, and solve it in one period 8) Fuck yea.

Get out of school, looking forward to hanging out with my friends for the rest of the day. Decide to draw in my sketchbook, and notice that my skill is vastly improved from the earlier pictures that I drew. Yes, just yes.

Go to walmart with my friend, looking for rope and carbiners. Then I see a fucking machete hanging there on the rack, with a ceramic knife sharpener next to it (and I've been looking for a ceramic knife sharpener for ages!). I bought them both.

Also I've been wearing a fedora all day and it feels fucking fantastic.

Today == Ecstatic Overload.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Fedoras just make you a cool person.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Obviously, that fedora should never come off.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Use the machete to make the fedora... Permanent.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

New DLC coming for Batman: Arkham City!  Looks like it's taking place after the end of the game and focusing on Harley Quinn.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

Got home from school.
Ate some ice cream.
Not the healthiest thing to do, but extremely delicious.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones

I had some ice cream just a moment ago as well, after walking my dogs through the park.  :D The weather is great.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The pinnacle of town themes.

Also I've been reading ShackTac's TTP2, pretty neat stuff. I'm considering applying during the summer, when I have more free time and my new computer built. That TrackIR thing looks pretty cool as well.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

And I just now finished the day with some machete testing down at our local nature park, right outside of city limits. One of my friends brought the climbing gear we were looking for earlier, and used it to climb a tree with another of my friends that had an airsoft gun. I hunted them down, using my machete to cut down a little bit of foliage. It was absolutely loads of fun.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm making some nice progress in My Wapanese Coach. I still don't know why Nana and Shichi are used interchangeably for "7", or why the same character is used for both 'Wa' and 'Ha', and I'm completely dumbstruck, totally confounded, and just plain made uncomfortably by the fact that the language makes do without spaces. I mean, how is that even possible, just having huge chunks of characters be entire sentences? I need to wrap my head around that one some more.

It's getting to the point, thankfully, that I'm understanding the Kana's enough that I can read some things without having to fall back to the Romaji spelling. Unfortunately there isn't a switch to turn all the romaji off and just try to immerse myself completely in just the characters.
Pages: 1 ... 5181 5182 [5183] 5184 5185 ... 13325