Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5080 5081 [5082] 5083 5084 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15771596 times)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)] BURRITOTOWN!? (Happy Thread)
« Reply #76215 on: April 12, 2012, 01:29:55 pm »

Did a quick step for "dubstep" on Bay12, as I feared that most people here would think it's too "mainstream" or something like that (protip: most dubstep is very far from it).

Seems like no-one here likes dubstep. If I posted any tracks in the great music thread, I'd get booed down and exiled for life from these forums.

I've posted some Nero and Flux Pavilion on that thread and got 6/10 to 7/10s. Its not about the genre, but the song. I HATE 99% of Dubstep but some Nero and Flux Pavilion songs are damn good.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Yannanth

« Reply #76216 on: April 12, 2012, 01:33:37 pm »

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:00:26 pm by Yannanth »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #76217 on: April 12, 2012, 01:48:31 pm »

If you think its good, put it in that thread. Whether anyone wants to listen to it is something else entirely.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #76218 on: April 12, 2012, 01:51:45 pm »

If you think its good, put it in that thread. Whether anyone wants to listen to it is something else entirely.

+1

I tend to pick the most odd music for that thread, rather than the many songs folks might know or enjoy. I don't see the point of sharing a song you KNOW they'll like, or know. I'd prefer to share something way out of the norm that will either shock or entertain a listener. On that token, they'll have either raised an eyebrow, or enjoyed something new and unique.

=)
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76219 on: April 12, 2012, 02:33:14 pm »

I wouldn't mind being linked to some dubstep. Haven't got a clue what sort of music we're talking about. I've gathered it's something that's really hip to diss right now but nothing more.

And music thread is pretty good, I've made quite a few good finds there.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76220 on: April 12, 2012, 02:36:39 pm »

Spoiler: IRC Sillyness (click to show/hide)
*Hugs*

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #76221 on: April 12, 2012, 03:07:37 pm »

This girl had been flirting with me recently.... Wrong tree you're barking up sister.... I finally tried to just tell her I'm gay, etc.... She didn't believe me and thought I was lying/just being considerate to spare her feelings.... ??? Can't say I've had that one happen before, and it wasn't like I was going to give a damn enough to prove she was incorrect. Secret's safe, not as awkward as it could've been and don't have to worry about her. Yay? :)

She was kinda cute I guess. I honestly liked her hair quite a bit.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 03:14:06 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #76222 on: April 12, 2012, 03:15:36 pm »

This girl had been flirting with me recently.... Wrong tree you're barking up sister.... I finally tried to just tell her I'm gay, etc.... She didn't believe me and thought I was lying/just being considerate to spare her feelings.... ??? Can't say I've had that one happen before, and it wasn't like I was going to give a damn enough to prove she was incorrect. Secret's safe, not as awkward as it could've been and don't have to worry about her. Yay? :)

That reminds me of when my friends drunk wife was hitting on me...
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Yannanth

« Reply #76223 on: April 12, 2012, 03:29:12 pm »

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 05:57:45 pm by Yannanth »

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #76224 on: April 12, 2012, 03:30:54 pm »

I do believe she probably was still talking about a female colleague.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #76225 on: April 12, 2012, 03:34:54 pm »

MtF Trans, who hasn't been able to transition.... Society's mean. :)

Also yeah, I was talking about a female co worker before.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #76226 on: April 12, 2012, 03:44:25 pm »

Listening to an Eric Clapton concert DVD.  The quality's terrible, both video and audio, not to mention as a sound engineer I'm cringing at every mix mistake and feedback squeal I hear, but it's Eric Clapton so it doesn't matter.  You could be listening to him through a pair of paper cups on the side of the highway and his emotion and skill would still shine through.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76227 on: April 12, 2012, 03:53:09 pm »

thaumcraft came out for minecraft 1.2.5!

AND I actually managed to install it this time :D

Same here!  Very happy.

Other happy.  I've got a good friend who has crippling physical and major mental disabilities (though they are primarily invisible ones--fibro among others, but let's just say that she looks able-bodied for several hours a week but about six doctors from different disciplines independently agree that she's not).  I've been supporting her for several years now, rent, food, significant amounts of medicine, etc.  She FINALLY has a Social Security medical evaluation coming up on Friday, which means that the state will take over her bills from me pretty soon...

Super happy for her that she's going to be independent like she wants, but more happy for me, because it's really expensive taking care of her...
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76228 on: April 12, 2012, 04:02:12 pm »

That reminds me of when my friends drunk wife was hitting on me...

Reminds me of those two or three times I've been hit on by a guy. And then those few times I've been mistaken for gay by a few individual girls. It was pretty fun at the time but I'm still wondering how on earth I gave people that impression.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #76229 on: April 12, 2012, 04:08:05 pm »

MtF Trans, who hasn't been able to transition.... Society's mean. :)

Also yeah, I was talking about a female co worker before.

Blarg, that creeps me out now; in the general surgical creepiness vein.

I had to break up with someone after they had surgery 'cause I couldn't stop thinking about it whenever I saw the scar.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.
Pages: 1 ... 5080 5081 [5082] 5083 5084 ... 13325