Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5076 5077 [5078] 5079 5080 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15766678 times)

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)] BURRITOTOWN!? (Happy Thread)
« Reply #76155 on: April 11, 2012, 03:03:54 am »

Woo.  I can vote and whatever now.
It's overrated.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #76156 on: April 11, 2012, 05:02:06 am »

Woo.  I can vote and whatever now.

Happy Birthday?
Love, scriver~

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76157 on: April 11, 2012, 05:52:53 am »

Emotional upswing.

Fuck you, mood swings. But at least I'm happyish right now.

Let's write some fanfiction.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #76158 on: April 11, 2012, 06:30:27 am »

Let's write some fanfiction.
*Cue epic music, possibly including Mission Impossible theme*

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76159 on: April 11, 2012, 06:32:10 am »

Consider what I'm writing, it's probably closer to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RvEMc45NEY
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #76160 on: April 11, 2012, 06:35:07 am »

In that case....
To the Fancave?
Oh wait, you're probably already in it.

:3

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #76161 on: April 11, 2012, 06:56:17 am »

Playing Cataclysm.

Ramming a truck through a building and crushing a dozen zombies to death is more fun than it has any right to be

We have simmilar minds, miss. I love that, i kind of try avoid crashing through stuff, especially when my mechanics level is too low to repair stuff.. WHEELS Y U SO RARE
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #76162 on: April 11, 2012, 07:21:31 am »

Fuck yes, got internet back after two days of it being gone.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76163 on: April 11, 2012, 08:58:57 am »

What do you get when you mix Team Fortress 2, Homestuck, and Rhythm Heaven together? A lot of crazy fanbase in the same place, but also this. I also recommend watching the other Rhythm Fortress videos, they're all well made.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76164 on: April 11, 2012, 09:41:47 am »

There's some damn good pony ones too!

Those videos are fun.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76165 on: April 11, 2012, 10:58:15 am »

So yeah, now I'm playing Fire Emblem 11: Shadow Dragon for the DS. I'm liking it alot more than the Gameboy Advance FE's so far, because the sprites and maps are much more graphically appealing rather than the cartoony mess that was 6, 7, and 8. Menus are streamlined between the two screens, and combat looks more natural, albeit slightly, not as natural and awesome as FE4 though (sigh).

Get this though, Fire Emblem 11 is a remake of Fire Emblem 3. Fire Emblem 3 is both a remake and a continuation to Fire Emblem 1. However, Fire Emblem 11 only covers the first half, so it's actually only the first game, while Fire Emblem 12 is the second half of 3, the proper sequel. That took me so long to wrap my head around, who even thinks of doing that?

I'm liking it so far though, it's a great deal more grim and serious than most of the other installments thus far, though I guess I can credit that to it being the progenitor of the series. Should I ever have the compulsion to buy a Wii, I'll see if I can pick up 9 and 10, and should I ever have a stroke, receive brain damage and inadvertently buy a 3DS as a result, I'll see if I can pick up the newest one that was revealed recently, FE13: Awakening... should it get ported to the states, of course, which it should given the series' track record over the last decade.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #76166 on: April 11, 2012, 12:04:48 pm »

NHL Playoffs begin today!  Also it's my birthday.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76167 on: April 11, 2012, 12:06:12 pm »

Happy NHL Playoffs Day!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76168 on: April 11, 2012, 12:08:33 pm »

Get this though, Fire Emblem 11 is a remake of Fire Emblem 3. Fire Emblem 3 is both a remake and a continuation to Fire Emblem 1. However, Fire Emblem 11 only covers the first half, so it's actually only the first game, while Fire Emblem 12 is the second half of 3, the proper sequel.
Or, you know, you could just call 11 a remake of 1.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76169 on: April 11, 2012, 12:13:36 pm »

Get this though, Fire Emblem 11 is a remake of Fire Emblem 3. Fire Emblem 3 is both a remake and a continuation to Fire Emblem 1. However, Fire Emblem 11 only covers the first half, so it's actually only the first game, while Fire Emblem 12 is the second half of 3, the proper sequel.
Or, you know, you could just call 11 a remake of 1.

I could, but why mess up such a great clusterfuck of canonical confusion?
Pages: 1 ... 5076 5077 [5078] 5079 5080 ... 13325