Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4980 4981 [4982] 4983 4984 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15778088 times)

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #74715 on: March 21, 2012, 03:56:55 am »

[Don't go overboard on the containment procedures. Hideous drains on resources without a corresponding threat make for a poor SCP. Every part of the procedure must have a reason behind it (see SCP-017, SCP-091, and SCP-847 for good examples of this). The Foundation is not going to use a nuke to open a pickle jar.

Hehe lol

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Eidolon

• Bay Watcher
  • Floating weightless in a cavern.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74716 on: March 21, 2012, 04:08:32 am »

I had an epiphany of sorts recently. I was sitting in Diff Eq's class, depressed as fuck, and looked around at the happy people around me, who were doing good in the class, keeping up on the work, and generally getting along. I realized that my situation was almost opposite: I was talking to no one, rapidly falling behind, and stressing about letting down my family and close friends.

I looked at my classmates, and thought to myself: None of these people give a shit about me!

It felt great! I don't feel so goddamn paralyzed by fear of failure now. My family is putting some heavy pressure on me, and I'd be better off if I ignored them and just got down to working instead of stressing about it.
In ancient times, men built wonders, laid claim to the stars, and sought to better themselves for the good of all.
But we are much wiser now.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74717 on: March 21, 2012, 04:28:12 am »

9.8/10 on my presentation today. Only problem was that I talked faster than I can think. Typical really but eh.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #74718 on: March 21, 2012, 04:30:27 am »

Its warm, soon the rest of this damned snow will be gone. Need to change to lighter clothing tomorrow, its definately the time for that now.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #74719 on: March 21, 2012, 05:02:29 am »

I had to put my heavy winter blanket away today, its so nice to be warm, and my summer blanket is so damn soft and light.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #74720 on: March 21, 2012, 05:24:54 am »

Got a nice brand new battery for my laptop. haven't tested how long it'll last yet, but it's a high capacity on.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74721 on: March 21, 2012, 05:25:48 am »

Eheheh, and now a guy made a presentation about one of the very few topics I actually do care somewhat about.

Good thing I decided not to rate the other presentations out of apathy, because there's no way I could have given objective marks on that one.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #74722 on: March 21, 2012, 05:33:25 am »

HAH!

After savescumming 15-25 times, I managed to use all 4 of my HE grenades Mk I to kill the two Equimaxes attacking me, for 350 exp each, bumping me up to level 5.

Only took me two hours. >_>
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #74723 on: March 21, 2012, 05:48:55 am »

HAH!

After savescumming 15-25 times, I managed to use all 4 of my HE grenades Mk I to kill the two Equimaxes attacking me, for 350 exp each, bumping me up to level 5.

Game?

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #74724 on: March 21, 2012, 05:59:47 am »

HAH!

Game?

Caves of Qud. Awesome roguelike I discovered here on B12.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74725 on: March 21, 2012, 07:36:33 am »

I just played in school talent show.
Played Rammsteins Feuer Frei, and it was great performance imo.
Every person i asked said i did just great, and my screams were good and metallic.
YAY SO HAPPY becouse i got a chocolate for just playing in the show, ate some and shared with classmates.
SO HAPPY.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74726 on: March 21, 2012, 08:40:44 am »

Just realized something while washing my hair: Furred humanoids wouldn't use washcloths (or some equivalent thereof) outside of a medical context. Fur is basically hair. Us filthy hoo-mans ( :P ) don't use washcloths on our scalps (Unless we're bald or have a shaved head). Therefore, a furred humanoid wouldn't really need to use a washcloth unless they had surgery or gotten stitches (Y'know, having to shave off the fur to get out of the way for the cutting/sewing). It just makes me strangely happy, I guess mostly because it helps me with a worldbuilding project I'm working on.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74727 on: March 21, 2012, 08:47:37 am »

I use washcloths on my hair all the time :V

Also, a millennium and a half of happy!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #74728 on: March 21, 2012, 10:02:24 am »

It's basically Furrology 101 over here.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #74729 on: March 21, 2012, 10:56:49 am »

I use washcloths to predry my hair... and wash my cat.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."
Pages: 1 ... 4980 4981 [4982] 4983 4984 ... 13325