Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 470 471 [472] 473 474 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780624 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #7065 on: March 25, 2010, 08:54:56 pm »

Hmm... Is it worth buying, or the features in the full games something I won't really miss?
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7066 on: March 25, 2010, 09:13:31 pm »

If you like the game, buying it is definitely worth it.  The game has huge modding potential, and six minutes is nowhere near enough time to really have fun.
Shoes...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7067 on: March 25, 2010, 09:14:45 pm »

If you like the game, buying it is definitely worth it.  The game has huge modding potential, and six minutes is nowhere near enough time to really have fun.

Play with some people and after a hour that map will be a death zone full of death.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7068 on: March 25, 2010, 09:14:57 pm »

Unless you know ways around the time limit.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7069 on: March 25, 2010, 09:16:11 pm »

Play with some people and after a hour that map will be a death zone full of death.

Hmm... My friend showed me that he made DL'd a mod where you can play as a bona fide Spah! Sapping not included.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7070 on: March 25, 2010, 09:20:20 pm »

So yeah, maybe we should just revive the old Cortex Command thread instead of annoying Janet?  I'm eager to talk about it too, but that's what threads are for.

Anyway, what am I happy about...  Oh yeah, I got awesome grades on all my midterm exams, and both my professors of real classes (Political Theory and Constitutional History) said they were impressed with my hand-cramping essays and general understanding of their material.  I have this super-masochistic-humility thing going on where I refuse to accept or believe any praise or good commentary.  But at heart I have a huge, sweating, throbbing, ego, so I'm quite happy about that.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7071 on: March 25, 2010, 09:27:51 pm »

I finally got a new USB after my other one died. Yay!
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7072 on: March 25, 2010, 09:35:07 pm »

tomorrow is my last day of college. I will be graduating with a 97%+ average will have earned 3 awards (perfect attendance, honors and presidential award). I don't know whether to be happy or scared because i don't have a job lined up x.x
My current project: Playing through might and magic 6 and posting the videos on youtube.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136329.msg5003966#msg5003966

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7073 on: March 25, 2010, 09:40:18 pm »

We had an online assignment with this weird website to go to and a class id we needed to enter and everything, that our teacher gave to us on a form. Well, I lost mine. 15 minutes before the deadline, after which I would receive a 0, on a huge assignment (half my quarter grade), someone texts me the info and I get it turned in. Fucking yes!
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7074 on: March 25, 2010, 09:50:08 pm »

Oh god I'm addicted to This.

How high can you go!
Took me 5 tries or so, but I made it to the UFOs at 8881 km. It gets harder once the platforms start moving, but once I realized you could loop around the edges, it got easier.

I'm happy for El Hazard. It's ridiculous and awesome... got an interesting Sci Fi/Fantasy feel, somewhat like Escaflowne or Record of Lodoss War, just with more drunken masters and cross-dressing.

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7075 on: March 25, 2010, 09:56:04 pm »

Watch everything to the 10:30 point.

Because we have all been there before.

that brought me to tears

tears of laughter. i haven't laughed that hard in forever

and yes, i have been there before.
My current project: Playing through might and magic 6 and posting the videos on youtube.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136329.msg5003966#msg5003966

Lord Dakoth

• Bay Watcher
  • That's a hammerin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7076 on: March 26, 2010, 12:09:09 am »

I had quite an amazing date with quite an amazing girl. This makes me very happy.

On somewhat of a side note, I am now an Accomplished Appraiser and a High Master Persuader.
Avatar by legendary engraver /u/Redicno of reddit.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7077 on: March 26, 2010, 02:35:44 am »

My forum game seems to be going down well. Thanks again to Acanthus for the inspiration.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7078 on: March 26, 2010, 02:44:52 am »

My forum game seems to be going down well. Thanks again to Acanthus for the inspiration.

ANYTIME BRO  8)

I'm happy now.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7079 on: March 26, 2010, 03:37:58 am »

Found an old project of mine. Last time I worked on this I was 13. I might take another stab at this, if only to get the hit detection for enemies finally working. Looking over this project I'm surprised at how much code I was able to make. Also, I'm surprised at how horribly I handled this. Flash objects with code in them? Objects within objects with code? What the hell? No wonder I never got this working properly.

WASD, space for test shooting, x for boost.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 470 471 [472] 473 474 ... 13325