Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4656 4657 [4658] 4659 4660 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15750862 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] [>゜))))彡]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #69855 on: January 24, 2012, 11:19:03 pm »

Soakin' my beans! Going to make black beans and rice with sausage tomorrow and I need to soak them for many hours.
Are you using andouille sausage? Andouille is best sausage.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #69856 on: January 24, 2012, 11:22:46 pm »

Soakin' my beans! Going to make black beans and rice with sausage tomorrow and I need to soak them for many hours.
Are you using andouille sausage? Andouille is best sausage.

I don't have any at the moment, was going to use some pecan smoked beef sausage I already had.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #69857 on: January 24, 2012, 11:36:43 pm »

I got a blood dragon down to about half health with my own health, magicka, and stamina almost completely gone.  I managed to (barely) survive by hiding behind a gentle slope, and the dragon took off to find me.  Then it flew face-first into the club of a giant that I'd had no idea was there.
 :D

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #69858 on: January 24, 2012, 11:40:17 pm »

Playing Ghost Trick, and I find this ridiculous part. (theres text missing between them, but I can only get so many decent pictures of a DS game thats on a DS, so I just went from the silly part. I'm the ghost in the globe-on-a-sword.)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #69859 on: January 24, 2012, 11:41:52 pm »

Today was some of the most derpy and confusing saints row 3 playing so far.

It was awesome.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69860 on: January 24, 2012, 11:42:36 pm »

For those not aware, Jazz horn generally doesn't happen. Ever. It's one of those tics in the music world that just is.

Lets see, we have Jazz Bass Clarinet and Bassoon. My Jazz band conductor doesn't give a fuck. Bassoon Solo hell yeah.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69861 on: January 25, 2012, 12:07:24 am »

For those not aware, Jazz horn generally doesn't happen. Ever. It's one of those tics in the music world that just is.

Lets see, we have Jazz Bass Clarinet and Bassoon. My Jazz band conductor doesn't give a fuck. Bassoon Solo hell yeah.

Your conductor is five different flavors of amazing for encouraging unorthodox instrumentation. So is your bassoonist, because, well, bassoon.

I saw two bassoonists together once. I thought for a while then that their mere proximity to each other would create a singularity. They're mythical creatures, right?

First thought: "Don't cross the Bassoons!"

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #69862 on: January 25, 2012, 12:10:54 am »

Playing Ghost Trick, and I find this ridiculous part. (theres text missing between them, but I can only get so many decent pictures of a DS game thats on a DS, so I just went from the silly part. I'm the ghost in the globe-on-a-sword.)
Everybody do the panic dance!

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69863 on: January 25, 2012, 12:11:18 am »

We kept making jokes about electric Bassoon, because of the fact that we had to mic that sucker every time we wanted it to be actually heard.

Then we found this
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69864 on: January 25, 2012, 12:15:07 am »

We kept making jokes about electric Bassoon, because of the fact that we had to mic that sucker every time we wanted it to be actually heard.

Then we found this
That's...actually really badass.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69865 on: January 25, 2012, 12:15:25 am »

Okay...

« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 12:21:13 am by New Guy »
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #69866 on: January 25, 2012, 12:27:47 am »

Okay...

What are! we panicked! about!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #69867 on: January 25, 2012, 01:08:21 am »

This is unrelated but sloe gin and tonic isn't half bad despite its recent introduction to my sinuses, MaximumZero.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69868 on: January 25, 2012, 01:10:07 am »

This is unrelated but sloe gin and tonic isn't half bad despite its recent introduction to my sinuses, MaximumZero.
That should keep your sinuses clear for a few days! You're welcome, by the way.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69869 on: January 25, 2012, 01:40:24 am »

Alright, half way done my six page Memoir for LA.

I am writing about death from the perspective of a sarcastic, cynical, nihilistic asshole. It's all quite fun.
Pages: 1 ... 4656 4657 [4658] 4659 4660 ... 13325