Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4585 4586 [4587] 4588 4589 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15783940 times)

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
Re: [>゜))))彡] [>゜))))彡]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #68790 on: January 05, 2012, 03:57:39 am »

Yes it is, its is unfortunately not a common word.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ombudsman

Its an appointed or elected official/office that is responsible for investigating and resolving complaints by a group against its leadership/organization.

I was being unserious, because it is a Swedish word and I was surprised to see it used ;)

Though, it is a good pick from the veritable smorgasbord that is the Swedish language.

/end nationalism

We steal words from everybody, its ok.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #68791 on: January 05, 2012, 04:00:43 am »

That's more of a threat than it sounds.

:D
Indeed, my grandfather lost three fingers making smorgascake. And my grandmother her virginity.
Love, scriver~

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #68792 on: January 05, 2012, 04:03:28 am »

http://hamburglr.tumblr.com/post/8717276078/first-go-grab-some-headphones-the-best-ones

This is wow.
It's a Pogo remix with binaural elements rawr.

Anyhow, Google his Alice in wonderland remix.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #68793 on: January 05, 2012, 04:04:19 am »

http://hamburglr.tumblr.com/post/8717276078/first-go-grab-some-headphones-the-best-ones

This is wow.
Yeah, wow. The quality and the ability to change direction like that are both incredible.

Also, at least parts of it are from Up. Took me a while to realize that, though.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68794 on: January 05, 2012, 04:12:58 am »

This is wow.
Yeah, wow. The quality and the ability to change direction like that are both incredible.

Also, at least parts of it are from Up. Took me a while to realize that, though.
No shit?

*listens again*

:o
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #68795 on: January 05, 2012, 04:13:25 am »

Lonely night turned into fun borderlands playing, funny stuff happening, and a dawwsome discovery on my daughters part which I helped her feel so much better for.

What I thought was a bad end to a boring day made the whole thing.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #68796 on: January 05, 2012, 04:15:31 am »

This is wow.
Huh, that's kinda bizarre. I didn't think my headphones were capable of stuff like that.

Wish the song actually made sense though.
Ya, pretty much all headphones these days are capable of 3D sound; though the quality of said 3D will vary.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68797 on: January 05, 2012, 04:50:16 am »

Man. It has stuck me that this threads growth rate is going up quickly as well as the actual growth. At this rate there will be a million posts per second  in this thread by 2040.

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68798 on: January 05, 2012, 06:54:51 am »

Man. It has stuck me that this threads growth rate is going up quickly as well as the actual growth. At this rate there will be a million posts per second  in this thread by 2040.

oh god oh man

It'd be ridiculous. You'd try to post something and you'd CONSTANTLY GET THE "Someone else posted!" message. Then, inevitably, the whole system would lock up and then wide-spread panic and confusion fills the streets as people can't get their daily dose of 'that one thread on bay12'.

Oh the humanity.

On topic though, I finally found some more fun people to role-play with. Yay!
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68800 on: January 05, 2012, 08:01:13 am »

“I used to drink Mengniu Pure milk. Then I took an arrow in the knee.”
[A reference to the recent revelation that Mengniu Pure milk contains one of the world's strongest carcinogens]

Doesn't quite work.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68801 on: January 05, 2012, 08:04:54 am »

“I used to drink Mengniu Pure milk. Then I took an arrow in the knee.”
[A reference to the recent revelation that Mengniu Pure milk contains one of the world's strongest carcinogens]

Doesn't quite work.

Just goes to show you that terrible senses of humor are truly the one language that everyone understands.

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68802 on: January 05, 2012, 08:06:53 am »

Elsewhere on the internet:

Software piracy worship recognized as religion in Sweden

Press release from the Church of Kopimism

The Church of Kopimism is recognized by the state of Sweden

Just before Christmas, the Swedish governmental agency Kammarkollegiet registered the Church of Kopimism as a religious organisation. This means that Sweden is the first country to recognize kopimism as a religion.

The Church of Kopimism have tried to become registered as a religious organisation by Kammarkollegiet for more than a year.

- Since Kammarkollegiet has been strict with formalities, we had to apply three times, a happy Gustav Nipe - board chairman for the organisation - says. He continues, I think it might have something to do with the governmental organisations abiding by a very copyright friendly attitude, with a twisted view on copying.

For the Church of Kopimism, information is holy and copying is a sacrament. Information holds a value, in itself and in what it contains, and the value multiplies through copying. Therefore, copying is central for the organisation and its members.

Being recognized by the state of Sweden is a large step for all of kopimi. Hopefully, this is one step towards the day when we can live out our faith without fear of persecution, says Isak Gerson, spiritual leader of the Church of Kopimism.

The Church of Kopimism is a religious organisation with roots from 2010. The organisation formalizes a community that's been well spread for a long time already. The community of kopimi requires no formal membership. You just have to feel a calling to worship what is the holiest of the holiest, information and copy. To do this, we organize kopyactings - religious services - where the kopimists share information with eachother through copying and remix.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68803 on: January 05, 2012, 08:44:17 am »

Read all of The Metamorphosis of Prime Intellect today(Tonight? This morning?)

Hory shit that was awesome.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68804 on: January 05, 2012, 09:51:53 am »

This is more something that made me happy yesterday, but Katawa Shoujo was finally released!  *squee!*
Pages: 1 ... 4585 4586 [4587] 4588 4589 ... 13325