Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4504 4505 [4506] 4507 4508 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779939 times)

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] [>゜))))彡]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67575 on: December 14, 2011, 01:16:18 am »

100% on my Cisco 2 final.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67576 on: December 14, 2011, 01:24:41 am »

Don Miguel if I remember his name.

Oh man, does that name bring back memories. I still have the pixel-art program he designed, for use in RPGMaker... iDraw3. I used to fuss around with RPGMaker, and RM2k when I was in middle school... in fact, that's what got me started in pixel art. A handful of RPGMaker forums were the first online communities I frequented too, amongst such indie game notables as Chef Boyardee (Barkley Shut Up And Jam: Gaiden) and Cactus (Mondo Medicals). Nostalgia trip indeed.

The programs are pretty simple. Some day, we should get a group together on this forum, and collaborate on some short RPG or something... it could be fun.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 01:28:15 am by Solifuge »

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67577 on: December 14, 2011, 01:46:11 am »

Spoiler: Background (click to show/hide)
Went into an alien base staffed by snakemen and chryssalids. (Fuck I hate those things.) I had my squad equipped in the very best equipment, nearly two dozen of the finest soldiers the world has ever seen. We went in guns a-blazin', mowing down an endless stream of snakemen, but then the true horror began. Six chryssalids sprinted down the hall where my troops had deployed, and almost nobody had time units left to spend on reaction fire. The shots that did hit were shrugged off, and half the squad died in a single round, slaughtered by the wicked sons of Mars.

However, there was hope. As soon as the troops rose as zombies, Commander Mark Johnson was at the ready. He mowed down all six of the attacking chrysallids with a few bursts from his Heavy Plasma gun. The squad ran back down the hall from whence they came, hoping for an abort before things went even worse. Mark stood at the base of the lift to cover the slower troops. The zombies shuffled forward, entering his range. With deadly accuracy, plasma tore apart each of the walking corpses, releasing the beasts within. They charged the lift, but a well-placed grenade and a quick snap-shot from Mark's trusty gun ended it immediately.

I figured I'd keep going at this point, and it turned out that only one alien was left, and they were trapped on the command deck after I had destroyed the grav lift with a blaster bomb.

Cydonia awaits!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #67578 on: December 14, 2011, 01:54:58 am »

Fun with DF and prisoner arenas. Heheheh.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #67580 on: December 14, 2011, 02:13:45 am »

My fractal snowflake generation in Flash's new Stage3D went even better than I could have hoped for! A simple 4 triangle mesh scaled, rotated, and translated 10000 times makes quite the impressive looking snowflake. I'll post some screen shots (and maybe a link if I upload it to my portfolio website) at some point later today after sleep.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67581 on: December 14, 2011, 02:26:05 am »

Just sent off my first Very Angry Letter to the facilitator of the autism course and her faculty supervisor :3
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #67582 on: December 14, 2011, 02:32:52 am »

Just sent off my first Very Angry Letter to the facilitator of the autism course and her faculty supervisor :3
You sound like our forefathers excited over the idea to rebel against england.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67583 on: December 14, 2011, 02:35:27 am »

Okay, thanks to a nostalgia attack, I decided to track down some old internet haunts. As a result, I discovered what may be the best game in existence... a Japanese visual novel/dating sim called "Heartful Boyfriend".

Spoiler: Behold (click to show/hide)

In it, you play a hunter-gatherer girl, attending a school for pigeons. Did I mention it was a dating sim?

Next time I get a weekend free, I am going to play the HELL out of this. There might even be a livestream in it.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #67584 on: December 14, 2011, 02:45:06 am »

I would watch it. Just because it sounds so stupid it's hilarious.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67587 on: December 14, 2011, 03:10:42 am »

It's quite possibly the world's greatest cellist playing with a wombat in a bathroom. It makes me happy that it exists! :3

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67588 on: December 14, 2011, 03:37:22 am »

Thank you for sharing that... it's just the sort of thing that makes me happy too!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67589 on: December 14, 2011, 04:31:43 am »

Pages: 1 ... 4504 4505 [4506] 4507 4508 ... 13325