Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4499 4500 [4501] 4502 4503 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15781232 times)

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] [>゜))))彡]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67500 on: December 12, 2011, 08:01:30 pm »

...Apparently Vector's back. I didn't know she was away. Stupid reddit eating all my time. Also, I'm now slowing down at school as the Saturnalia Break approaches.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67501 on: December 12, 2011, 08:13:42 pm »

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67502 on: December 12, 2011, 08:29:48 pm »

<deleted>
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 06:21:43 pm by MC Dirty »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67503 on: December 12, 2011, 08:34:19 pm »

I just noticed the difference in Vector's text, I though it still said gates.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #67504 on: December 12, 2011, 08:37:21 pm »

Vector is back and has assumed an even more delicious form than before? This already good day has improved! Between some really excellent french toast for breakfast and a slow day at work, I was already in a good mood. Now it's somewhat closer to "Must stop smiling, else patients will be creeped out."
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #67505 on: December 12, 2011, 08:39:05 pm »

Sent my informal evaluation about the 2D design teacher that was the worst teacher I ever had.  I hope something can be done.  Probably nothing can be done.  But I sure do feel better.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67506 on: December 12, 2011, 10:28:08 pm »

Parents did not flip out at the news that I'm about to fail one of my college courses. Though I'm definitely going to have to watch myself when it comes to how much I play video games when their home over the next few semesters (to much video games wasn't the issue but its all they end up seeing due to how little we're at home at the same time).

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67507 on: December 12, 2011, 10:30:18 pm »

You can get certifications for taking a practical-test on the administration of linux servers?
I totally want to save up my money and study hard and do that. Because that'd be pretty awesome. And it'd have to look good on college applications, right?

And I have to admit, it looks kind of fun.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67508 on: December 12, 2011, 10:32:33 pm »

I just discovered a half-finished game I began and put down in January '06, when I was 14 and had NO CLUE about how to make a game.

I'm tempted to upload it, but it has no plot, roughly 943934839348 bugs and is fairly unremarkable. Though it is quite amusing to see my sense of humour from when i was a depressive 14 year old.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67509 on: December 12, 2011, 11:09:09 pm »

Damn Reudh. Your tag line is extending out into your post for some reason. It looks funny. Heh.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67510 on: December 12, 2011, 11:28:43 pm »

Oh, it's [ETHIC:CONCERNED_FOR_HUMANITY:TRUE].

Lol i was just trying to condense the 'i don't want to live on this planet anymore' meme into a DF tag for teh lulz.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67511 on: December 12, 2011, 11:31:13 pm »

Yeah but it's doing this:
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67512 on: December 12, 2011, 11:39:05 pm »

Oh God, found a shirt site with shirts that actually made my laugh.

Is it Solipsistic in here?
Or is is just me?
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #67513 on: December 12, 2011, 11:40:05 pm »

It's like your tag wants to reach out and jump onto your post or something.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67514 on: December 13, 2011, 12:08:32 am »

Wooooo drugs!

I have ADHD, and while it's not bad enough that I need medication every day, occasionally an assignment or personal project comes along that I simply cannot willpower my way through. It's been nearly six months since I've last taken any. Damn this stuff's effective after being clean so long.

/begins coding at light speed
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 4499 4500 [4501] 4502 4503 ... 13325