Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4484 4485 [4486] 4487 4488 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15743807 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67275 on: December 07, 2011, 02:51:21 pm »

Oh no, not Cobra!  Wait, who the Hell is Cobra?

Y'know what's awesome?  Having a gallon jug of chocolate milk in the refrigerator, that's what's awesome.  Adults aren't supposed to be able to own that.  Gallon jugs of chocolate milk shouldn't even exist, kids aren't allowed to buy them and anyone over 10 isn't supposed to buy them.

I buy half-gallons of choc. milk all the time. It is an amazing thing, I agree.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67276 on: December 07, 2011, 02:54:10 pm »

Blah. premixed chocolate milk isn't as good as freshly mixed chocolate milk. Plus it is harder to tell if the milk has gone bad when its brown.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67277 on: December 07, 2011, 02:56:07 pm »

I have no idea how you could possibly drink and entire gallon of chocolate milk by yourself before it goes bad.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67278 on: December 07, 2011, 03:03:17 pm »

I have no idea how you could possibly drink and entire gallon of chocolate milk by yourself before it goes bad.

I'd like to flip this and turn it around. I have no idea how you could have a gallon of chocolate milk, and NOT knock it out in 5 days or less.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67279 on: December 07, 2011, 03:18:29 pm »

Blah. premixed chocolate milk isn't as good as freshly mixed chocolate milk. Plus it is harder to tell if the milk has gone bad when its brown.

...For me, milk is bad when it starts making those filmy dots on the side of jug, and the sides start caving in.  I.E. usually like a day or two after the Sell By date.  I shudder to think of how bad you let milk go that you judge it by the color.

But yeah, there is no way I'm going to let this thing go bad, trust me.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #67280 on: December 07, 2011, 03:31:13 pm »

I judge it by its scent, surface texture and flavor (if the other two don't confirm it being bad). Chocolate disrupts all of that.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67281 on: December 07, 2011, 04:11:06 pm »

I go by scent, which means it's bad to me ~5 days after opening.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67282 on: December 07, 2011, 04:11:21 pm »

Yes, yes he is.
Snake? What's happening? SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #67283 on: December 07, 2011, 04:20:56 pm »

Slowbeef and Diabetus are commentating a Cobra Space Adventure playthrough.  After seeing Dead to Rights, Dark Seed 1 & 2, and whatever other shit I had to start this with Leafsnail.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67284 on: December 07, 2011, 04:26:20 pm »

I'm having a blast playing Dungeon Fighter. I started a day or two ago and now I'm hooked.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67285 on: December 07, 2011, 04:34:20 pm »

I judge Milk based on if the jug is more than three days old.

I honestly don't see milk ever spoiling in this house, we down the stuff too fast in pretty much everything.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67286 on: December 07, 2011, 06:05:04 pm »

Slowbeef and Diabetus are commentating a Cobra Space Adventure playthrough.  After seeing Dead to Rights, Dark Seed 1 & 2, and whatever other shit I had to start this.
Somehow there are quite a lot of laugh-out-loud/ what-is-happening moments in it though.  More than Dark Seed 2, although that at least had a punchline.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67287 on: December 07, 2011, 06:31:48 pm »

That is all. (Canadians may feel free to use this as an emoticon. Heheheheh.)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.
Pages: 1 ... 4484 4485 [4486] 4487 4488 ... 13325