Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4433 4434 [4435] 4436 4437 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780019 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66510 on: November 20, 2011, 11:24:40 am »

I thought Jameson was gay? I have not read that comic in a long time though.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66512 on: November 20, 2011, 12:21:58 pm »

I would like some input on whether what I did was inappropriate or not:

The I had pretty much most of my male friends over for cookies the day before I was gonna be kicked out of my apartment. I'm shirtless, because I'm comfortable in front of other people that way and if they aren't, then too bad. One of them leaves, and then I hear the door buzzer, and I think he's come back for some reason. I leave my apartment and go down the hall to where the main door is, and through the window reveals, not my male friend, but one of my purely platonic female friends with one of her friends. There's a mental scrambling for social rules...

"I'm not exactly sure if this shirtlessness is exactly appropriate..."
"Look! They've already seen you, you've already committed to opening the door. There's no turning back now!"

So I open the door for her, and I seriously have no idea why she's here since my place is way out of the way. So I let her in and she get's a looksie at my hairy chest, and my humble abode. She leaves quickly enough, and I get a little internal laugh at the situation. Just wondering, is all.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #66513 on: November 20, 2011, 12:31:53 pm »

Eh, friend shows up unannounced and then presumably doesn't ask you to put a shirt on or anything, I figure you're fine.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66514 on: November 20, 2011, 12:39:22 pm »

If they don't ask you to put a shirt on, I don't see why you'd need to to open the door. If she was going to come in for awhile though, it'd probably be a good idea to.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #66515 on: November 20, 2011, 12:40:54 pm »

It is an honor for her to get a glimpse of your manly chest.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66516 on: November 20, 2011, 01:07:12 pm »

Helped remotely reinstall an HP LaserJet 5N. While part of me boggles that somebody is still using one of those, another part of me is happy that one of those is still usable. Truly, the VW Bug of printers.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66517 on: November 20, 2011, 01:16:05 pm »

Indeed. HP makes some absolute tanks when it comes to printers. I recently gave advice on fixing a 51626. The first deskjet. I was 5 when it was released.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66518 on: November 20, 2011, 01:17:04 pm »

So HP is the Nintendo of printers?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #66519 on: November 20, 2011, 04:36:07 pm »

Turns out a friend of mine was one of the people who did beta testing for the new Zelda game.  And apparently a lot of the testers started calling the new Zelda villain "Sparkles."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66520 on: November 20, 2011, 04:41:48 pm »

Edward Cullen's working for Ganon now?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #66521 on: November 20, 2011, 04:42:49 pm »

For some reason, I'm not surprised.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66522 on: November 20, 2011, 04:46:12 pm »

At least Link gets to kill him then.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #66523 on: November 20, 2011, 05:05:20 pm »

The real question is... Will Bella be the new Zelda?
Love, scriver~

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #66524 on: November 20, 2011, 05:06:56 pm »

No no, Link is Bella in this game.  At least, "Sparkles" seems to want things that way...
Pages: 1 ... 4433 4434 [4435] 4436 4437 ... 13325