Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4298 4299 [4300] 4301 4302 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779264 times)

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
Re: [~~~] Things tildes made you do today thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #64485 on: October 18, 2011, 08:09:15 am »

Making an etch-a-sketch on the GBA. Multiple colours too! :D

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #64486 on: October 18, 2011, 11:30:06 am »

Everything looks easy.  This is easy.  We went over everything I'm gonna need to for the next Chemistry exam.  I feel quite ready for it, at least a B.  My second math exam I got a C (which is a vast improvement on my first exam) and it's just coming easier and easier to me.  At this rate I'll be able to assimilate my first exam grade into a B and pass much better than I thought.

I'm not having trouble in any other classes and I have nothing of importance to do today (I've already did all my assignments and related studies for tomorrow) so it's time for sunglasses all day.  Thank you cancelled CSE class.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64487 on: October 18, 2011, 01:10:17 pm »

Ordered the replacement parts for my computer. And for some reason, my stepdad said he was paying for it, when I offered him the money for them.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #64488 on: October 18, 2011, 01:42:04 pm »

Not so long ago I had a large stack of books to read through but now I've ran out. I'm also running out of space so buying too many more might not be the best idea. I might have to rejoin the local library. I'll be reading A Clockwork Orange again while I look for more literature. The hunt is on.

I almost posted this in the sad thread because I'm sad to be out of books but then I realised it was time to find new books.

Tried Romance of the Three Kingdoms?

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64489 on: October 18, 2011, 01:43:47 pm »

:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 07:48:47 pm by Ogdibus »

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #64490 on: October 18, 2011, 01:55:49 pm »

Got my last minute paperwork done. It is worth monies of of not insignificant quantities.

I would love to reward myself with a night of mindless video games... But I still have to clean my apartment because I got some good old friends coming in tomorrow. And if we are going to trash the place during 4 days of drunken celebration, it has to be clean first.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #64491 on: October 18, 2011, 02:03:23 pm »

Managed to sleep decently today but wish I could remember my dream. All I remember waking up and being surprised at the complexity and detail. I must start a new dream journal. My last one was a source of great comedy.

I've only heard of them and the last time because Toady mentioned reading them. Thank you for the suggestion. It's now the second Chinese book on my list of books to look into, the second being Journey to the West. A friend has been strongly pressuring me to start the A Song of Ice and Fire series also. There a load of comics I want to read at some point but I've just finished all of the collected 2000AD Sláine stories and all of the Ghost in the Shell manga and want something different.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #64492 on: October 18, 2011, 02:18:10 pm »

Managed to sleep decently today but wish I could remember my dream. All I remember waking up and being surprised at the complexity and detail. I must start a new dream journal. My last one was a source of great comedy.

I've only heard of them and the last time because Toady mentioned reading them. Thank you for the suggestion. It's now the second Chinese book on my list of books to look into, the second being Journey to the West. A friend has been strongly pressuring me to start the A Song of Ice and Fire series also. There a load of comics I want to read at some point but I've just finished all of the collected 2000AD Sláine stories and all of the Ghost in the Shell manga and want something different.
If I might make a recommendation? See if you can get your hands on the Asiapac graphic novel version of the Sanguo Zhi. Reading it in text can be a little like reading big chunks of Leviticus, with umpteen thousand characters that are introduced for just a few lines, just to be killed off by a bigger character, just so that you know that the bigger character is a badass. (Kinda like DF Legends, I suppose...)

Even in graphic novel format, it's 10 volumes. In text form, it's 65 volumes.  :o
The graphic novel is actually pretty good. It's obviously heavily abridged, but you'll get the important parts.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64493 on: October 18, 2011, 02:21:26 pm »

JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR.

That is all.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64494 on: October 18, 2011, 02:34:43 pm »

I prefer Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #64495 on: October 18, 2011, 02:39:49 pm »

I prefer Jesus H. Christ, actor and snowboarding accident victim.

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64496 on: October 18, 2011, 02:42:24 pm »

0_0
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #64497 on: October 18, 2011, 02:43:49 pm »

I suspect it is a practical joke... none of the labels in the ribbon at the top of the page link to other stories...
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #64499 on: October 18, 2011, 02:46:58 pm »

I suspect it is a practical joke... none of the labels in the ribbon at the top of the page link to other stories...
Shush, you. You dishonor the memory of our dear and fluffy snow-loving Lord.  :P

Pages: 1 ... 4298 4299 [4300] 4301 4302 ... 13325