Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4160 4161 [4162] 4163 4164 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15774402 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: [???] Things yoshi... Oh god no (Happy Thread)
« Reply #62415 on: September 20, 2011, 09:04:58 pm »

Do want. Dave cannon is awesome.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #62416 on: September 20, 2011, 09:28:59 pm »

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #62417 on: September 20, 2011, 10:48:35 pm »

Okay, sample Exaltation rough draft, complete. I mean, I still need to do a bunch of things it references, and it's far from balanced with all the other material that doesn't exist yet, but goddamn it, I have a rough draft for how Spiral Energy works in this system, although so far there is a disturbing lack of combining...

Also, Tony Stark is just low-level Kamina.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62418 on: September 20, 2011, 11:03:31 pm »

I just made a fantastic dish (using pan frying) consisting of thinly sliced steak, diced onions, snow pea pods, mini bella mushrooms and a sauce I created from combining Huy Fong sriracha sauce and soy sauce. My only regret is that I don't have more people I can force to eat it :D. I should probably try recording my recipes sometime... Oh yeah, turns out I had some snow pea pods left over, I love raw snow pea pods so I ate them on the spot lol.

I think I may have to buy a wok sometime and try cooking with that. It can't be that hard.
My personality profile.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62419 on: September 20, 2011, 11:03:53 pm »

Vector-Fact: Vector, unlike her namesake, is not bound by your puny X, Y and Z axes. She can go in whatever direction, with whatever magnitude, she damn well pleases. This holds true even for imaginary and nonexistant directions and magnitudes.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #62420 on: September 20, 2011, 11:10:34 pm »

I think I may have to buy a wok sometime and try cooking with that. It can't be that hard.
SOON
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #62421 on: September 20, 2011, 11:10:49 pm »

Downloading an album with an English subtitle: Deadly Dancing Butterfly~
Of course, the display on the program I'm using cuts off the erfly, and I nearly do a spittake~

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62422 on: September 20, 2011, 11:21:50 pm »

This made me laugh my ass off today.
A bit late jumping on the hilarity train, but I think I may have woken people up with my laughing.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62423 on: September 21, 2011, 05:05:37 am »

Heck yeah summer is gone.

I prevailed, you won't be getting me this year summer. I win.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62424 on: September 21, 2011, 06:00:39 am »

I got Gears of War 3!
I beat it on Hard!
It is now 7:00 am because I did it in one sitting and the final boss is an ass!
But I still feel satisfied!
Nighty night...

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62425 on: September 21, 2011, 07:00:41 am »

Managed to set up a stable 10 1/2 hour orbit in Kerbal Space Program with only mild eccentricity. I couldn't deorbit as I had too little fuel, I did, however, manage to put it in an area where it's orbit will eventually degrade into the Kearth. The parachute is standing by.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #62426 on: September 21, 2011, 07:18:26 am »

I just made a fantastic dish (using pan frying) consisting of thinly sliced steak, diced onions, snow pea pods, mini bella mushrooms and a sauce I created from combining Huy Fong sriracha sauce and soy sauce. My only regret is that I don't have more people I can force to eat it :D. I should probably try recording my recipes sometime... Oh yeah, turns out I had some snow pea pods left over, I love raw snow pea pods so I ate them on the spot lol.

Damn, that sounds tasty!

And yeah, woks rock. I have a handmade one that some buddies got for me back in college. It paid them dividends, as I used it to make untold quantities of stir-fry on a regular basis. As in, so much that we just started knocking on doors in our quadplex and offering free stir-fry just to get rid of it. I still use it from time to time. The trick is to keep everything moving as much as possible. You want the oil spread around the wok rather than pooling in the center. Also, a lid is a good thing to have for when things catch on fire.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #62427 on: September 21, 2011, 08:56:15 am »

I got Gears of War 3!
I beat it on Hard!
It is now 7:00 am because I did it in one sitting and the final boss is an ass!
But I still feel satisfied!
Nighty night...
I have done that many many times.  About once every month I just dedicate myself to FINSHING that game or series or whatever and I just devour it into the morning.  Examples would include pretty much everything I enjoyed a lot.  Ace Attorney, When They Cry, Fate/stay night, Ever17, Hoshi no Samidare, can't remember can't remember can't remember!  And I don't mean I beat the entire game/manga in one day.  I mean I'm on my fifteenth or whatever day and I can sense the ending coming.  Because of that I probably did this three times with Fate/stay.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #62428 on: September 21, 2011, 09:48:55 am »

I have my birth certificate for filing important papers.  It's pretty cool, tells the story of my birth.

Date Filed, 12/06/90.  A little late, I thought they signed them as soon as you were out?

Child name:  Barack Hussein Obama...  That's weird.
Shoes...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #62429 on: September 21, 2011, 09:51:22 am »

Your middle name is an anagram for Hussie'n.
Pages: 1 ... 4160 4161 [4162] 4163 4164 ... 13325