Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4155 4156 [4157] 4158 4159 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15767848 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [???] Things yoshi... Oh god no (Happy Thread)
« Reply #62340 on: September 19, 2011, 06:35:23 pm »

Anyways, Cave Story Wii is being ported to the PC. If they charge under $8 I shall buy it. Otherwise, what's the point? Pretty much everything in the new version is doable with mods already made on the original freeware game, except for the new art.
Redundant, much? I have Cave Story. The music is nice. I've finished the game (but not Best End yet :/) Cave Story Wii, with its music that isn't entirely there, is not so interesting.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62341 on: September 19, 2011, 06:38:06 pm »

Cave story was good, I liked it a lot. Might play it a bit today!

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #62342 on: September 19, 2011, 06:43:55 pm »

And while i was pretty distraught (or something like that) when it happened i soon wandered why, i mean, not like i liked the characther that much, he was only the percieved good guy and that was it, the siblings on the other hand i care quite a bit about and it would be a shame if something would happen to them :(
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #62343 on: September 19, 2011, 06:46:26 pm »

Hah! So what if I was ill for two days last week and missed all my physics classes and wasn't told until today that our teacher had given us a major assignment to do at home, due tomorrow? I still did it. And it ain't even Tuesday yet! I'm only half-collapsed from exhaustion! Go me!
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #62344 on: September 19, 2011, 06:46:54 pm »

My first thought, Jopax, was "Why does this man have South Britain for a head?"
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62345 on: September 19, 2011, 06:47:43 pm »

Anyways, Cave Story Wii is being ported to the PC. If they charge under $8 I shall buy it. Otherwise, what's the point? Pretty much everything in the new version is doable with mods already made on the original freeware game, except for the new art.
Redundant, much? I have Cave Story. The music is nice. I've finished the game (but not Best End yet :/) Cave Story Wii, with its music that isn't entirely there, is not so interesting.
Cave Story Wii has a few extra nice things, (new art, music, boss rush mode, play as curly, and difficulty levels which I'd love, because Cave Story is EASY, although doing the 3 health challenge makes it significantly more difficult) and I'd buy it, despite the..high price for a freeware game, if it weren't for the fact that the Wii version wasn't even made by Pixel, and most of the profits wouldn't even go to him, most likely. Oh well, hopefully the PC port shall be more reasonably priced.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #62346 on: September 19, 2011, 06:48:25 pm »

Semi-randomly came across some good (and by good, I mean deliberately trainwrecked) commercials on YouTube.

The Red House: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnOyMSEWNTs
Jones' Big Ass Truck Rental & Storage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0gb9v4LI4o
and it's sequel, Jones' Good Ass BBQ & Foot Massage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPkMUU9tUqk

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #62347 on: September 19, 2011, 07:13:43 pm »

My class I just had one of my friends I've seen since High School mentioned Fullmetal Alchemist.  Oh gog that was a surprise aaaaaaaah.  I told him about Fate/Zero too oh noooooooo

It's just crazy this guy has been around my life forever now.  Maybe I should exchange cell phone numbers and we can car pool to save money since we even live in the same town...

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #62348 on: September 19, 2011, 10:22:48 pm »

Today was pretty meh, but then I went to Knowledge Bowl practice. Last year the team had about 14 people in it. After we won the State competition, apparently everyone else realized we exist, and now there are 26 members. We're getting a booth at the carnival, we have four teams going to each competition instead of two, and people know who we are. It's a good feeling, after three years of "Knowledge Bowl? What's that, some sort of bowling club for nerds?"

Also, during the part where we practice the format, I decided to lead a team of freshmen against my normal team of the other 5 people who went to State last year. The freshmen didn't really do a whole lot, but I'm glad that our close victory was exciting enough that they all decided to stick around. The team may have a future after we graduate after all.

For those wondering, Knowledge Bowl is a competition in which you answer questions about everything.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62349 on: September 19, 2011, 10:33:29 pm »

Got into several lengthy religious debates :3

Apparently my girlfriends mom hates me, I have to assume because of my "Disagreeable" nature :3

My girlfriend gets her to keep her God as long as I get to keep my Unicorn :3
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #62351 on: September 19, 2011, 10:37:52 pm »

Sheen Roast was both funny and ended on a very positive note... And then Steve O got his nose busted.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62352 on: September 19, 2011, 10:41:00 pm »

Sheen Roast was both funny and ended on a very positive note... And then Steve O got his nose busted.

I thought that was the greatest part.

Besides, you know, the entire thing. Mike Tyson's unintelligible poems ("Imma eat yo children") Anthony Jiselnik going where no one had gone yet, Amy Schumer hitting everyone, Patrice O'Neal being hilarious... too much hilarity.

Also, Charlie Sheen? He's already won.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #62353 on: September 19, 2011, 10:47:36 pm »

I thought that was the greatest part.

Besides, you know, the entire thing. Mike Tyson's unintelligible poems ("Imma eat yo children") Anthony Jiselnik going where no one had gone yet, Amy Schumer hitting everyone, Patrice O'Neal being hilarious... too much hilarity.

Also, Charlie Sheen? He's already won.
I looked away from the tv right when it happened and I am so pissed about it.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62354 on: September 19, 2011, 11:09:37 pm »

A full grown, living oak branch fell on my powerline, smashing through a fence and stringing the whole thing through another tree.  The meter box is hanging from the side of the house by the main wire, and somehow the lights didn't even flicker.  Holy sheep shit, where's the utility guy...

The power company guy decided that it would be illegal to leave the power on, and that it would be illegal to fix the system himself.  While a giant pain in the ass in itself, this has its upside.

I'm staying in a hotel for the night, chiefly one of the coolest hotels in town.  I just called in for the night from work 'cause fuck those guys, while watching the bright lights of the big city over a martini from the bar's patio after flirting with the bartender.

I'm feeling downright... bohemian.  This is pretty cool.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 11:11:44 pm by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 4155 4156 [4157] 4158 4159 ... 13325