Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4150 4151 [4152] 4153 4154 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15763408 times)

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [???] Things yoshi... Oh god no (Happy Thread)
« Reply #62265 on: September 18, 2011, 01:26:53 pm »

I discovered this list. I have to take breaks every 50-100, as laughing constantly starts to hurt.

My group's most recent GM actually did this:
66. Not allowed to start a character that speaks every language except ones the party speaks.
He also made himself a major plot element. He's also role-playing his character in full.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #62266 on: September 18, 2011, 01:29:16 pm »

Oh man, I'm feeling just really up right now, because I managed to find, through a Japanese P2P program, a number of albums that I couldn't find through my old distribution channels~
Also, it's got this sorta message ticker, and people keep posting this anti-communist stuff, focusing on the People's Republic~
It's pretty silly, but it makes sense; these are 2ch guys, after all~

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #62267 on: September 18, 2011, 02:13:22 pm »

I just saw the last vintage Lancaster bomber in existence fly by. Pretty awesome, it set my inner history-buff all atingle.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62268 on: September 18, 2011, 02:41:54 pm »

I discovered this list. I have to take breaks every 50-100, as laughing constantly starts to hurt.

66. Not allowed to start a character that speaks every language except ones the party speaks.
He also made himself a major plot element. He's also role-playing his character in full.
lol, that one. We did a spoof of that once in the FRP section of the forum.
It's not as good.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #62269 on: September 18, 2011, 02:50:58 pm »

This link tells me we need another game of tacticus. Right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #62270 on: September 18, 2011, 02:58:05 pm »

This link tells me we need another game of tacticus. Right now.
Yes.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62271 on: September 18, 2011, 02:59:06 pm »

lol, that one. We did a spoof of that once in the FRP section of the forum.
It's not as good.
Yeah, that's where I found the link to the list. I don't know where I found the link to the topic.

Quote from: the list
371. No thinking up new, creative and fun uses for cursed items.
I gave the party a lodestone. I set the rules for it (not told to them) as: If you try to move (more than half of a foot) without it on you, it is automatically in the last available place you had it. It gets stuck with the first person to pick it up, ignoring anyone who takes it from them.

They used it to throw at enemies. Then take a step as a free action, and throw it again.
At the end of the adventure, the character who had it was hospitalized. (Crashed a chandelier into the skeleton lord boss.) While he was there, another character took the stone to the streets and sold it for low prices as a magical luck-stone. After the buyer left, he would go inside and move the cursed character into another bed. Repeat.
I made them get it disenchanted once he was healed up.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #62272 on: September 18, 2011, 03:00:23 pm »

Who should start it?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62273 on: September 18, 2011, 03:02:22 pm »

Holy crap, handset home phones are expensive as Hell.  Probably because it's almost impossible to buy an actual dock phone without having to buy three-plus handset companions.  But for just slightly more than I really intended to pay, I now have the makings of a home office.  I'm lookin' pretty up right now.

Also, Best Buy is into retro PC gaming.  They have shelved copies of the Morrowind gold pack, Halo 1, and Fallout.  Not Fallout 3, the original.  Go fig.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #62274 on: September 18, 2011, 03:05:48 pm »

Holy crap, handset home phones are expensive as Hell.  Probably because it's almost impossible to buy an actual dock phone without having to buy three-plus handset companions.  But for just slightly more than I really intended to pay, I now have the makings of a home office.  I'm lookin' pretty up right now.
Also, Best Buy is into retro PC gaming.  They have shelved copies of the Morrowind gold pack, Halo 1, and Fallout.  Not Fallout 3, the original.  Go fig.
They'll have XCOM and Deus Ex next.

EDIT:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 03:55:51 pm by ToonyMan »

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #62276 on: September 18, 2011, 04:22:02 pm »

Got the Empire/Napoleon Total War pack with the DLC.  Pretty good deal considering it's 10 bucks more than one of the games with no DLC.  I've heard some bad things about Empire but supposedly patches have fixed it and I couldn't in good conscience buy Napoleon full price considering it doesn't have the full open campaign like the other games and from what I've heard it's basically a standalone expansion pack for Empire.
Shoes...

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62277 on: September 18, 2011, 04:35:01 pm »

Well garsh, that was a pretty boring livestream. But it's more like a let's play from that point that I was on since I haven't beat the game yet. Also I'm having voice troubles.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #62278 on: September 18, 2011, 04:41:05 pm »

I dropped in for a few minutes freeformschooler but I wasn't in the mood, great game, though. One of my favourites.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #62279 on: September 18, 2011, 04:42:22 pm »

Translation: "We ordered waaaay too many of these things :D."  I just picture whole warehouses full of unbought (unsought?) merchandise. Then it becomes "retro," and it's time to sell it again, whatever it is.

Mr friend is doing well in rehab! :D
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 4150 4151 [4152] 4153 4154 ... 13325