Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4104 4105 [4106] 4107 4108 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15761349 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [???] Things yoshi... Oh god no (Happy Thread)
« Reply #61575 on: September 08, 2011, 01:27:10 am »

Look, it's a hilarious thing!

Go read, go read.
... This would probably be a lot funnier for me if I had any knowledge of music whatsoever... It looks like it should be funny for anyone who does.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #61576 on: September 08, 2011, 01:36:17 am »

Look, it's a hilarious thing!

Go read, go read.
... This would probably be a lot funnier for me if I had any knowledge of music whatsoever... It looks like it should be funny for anyone who does.
It's not just music, it's other stuff too.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61577 on: September 08, 2011, 02:55:35 am »

Greetings from a hostel on the shores of lake tahoe! $20 a night and absolutely gorgeous scenery, surrounded by the most amazing motley crew of scurvy hippie-pirates coming back from Burningman for a chill flow arts/fire festival. Some of the best fire performers in the world in a local, intimate setting. And... french-accented women with hoops and dancing talent debating metaphysics/quantum theory at the hot springs and dancing wearing... Yeah, I'm pretty much ... yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Needless to say, I went all in and singed my eyelashes and burnt my hair... again. And got massages. Totally worth it.

I'm inspired by people pursuing what they love. All of them here: fire performers, hobbyists, starving artists, those living the dream of getting by expressing themselves, dancers, tech geeks that feel the need to mathematically map every move, jugglers, strict vegans, bacon-loving meat-eaters, world-travelers, Tahoe-locals, kids, the middle aged, those coming off of trips and tripping, those sober, all bright-eyed flower children, playing and exploring though movement of toys and our own bodies - everyone is so beautiful, open, all smiles, giving hugs & catching up after months/years of not meeting from all around the world.

I know not all is perfect, but I feel an euphoria: of lovers loving, being loved, of their movement to change themselves, and change the world, in the manner that they envision within epiphanies of their own combined cerebral reckoning.

Plus it's just a hell load of fun and crazy. Tomorrow is a benefit show for the movement to free Burma/Myanmar from the clutches of it's oppressive government.

You may say that i'm  a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 02:57:35 am by KaelGotDwarves »

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #61578 on: September 08, 2011, 03:11:28 am »

New Tablet PC seems like the perfect reason to get back into Osu!

Warning:  Unbelievably happy awesome
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #61579 on: September 08, 2011, 03:13:47 am »

Took a shower and then drove a needle through my lip flesh for the sake of adorning it with an ornamental metal ring~
I feel like such a boss today~

On a sidenote, I'm working on the first project for my photo class~
I checked my raw photos folder and I have 488 pictures weighing in at 3.19 gigs~

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #61580 on: September 08, 2011, 03:51:31 am »

Greetings from a hostel on the shores of lake tahoe! $20 a night and absolutely gorgeous scenery, surrounded by the most amazing motley crew of scurvy hippie-pirates coming back from Burningman for a chill flow arts/fire festival. Some of the best fire performers in the world in a local, intimate setting. And... french-accented women with hoops and dancing talent debating metaphysics/quantum theory at the hot springs and dancing wearing... Yeah, I'm pretty much ... yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Needless to say, I went all in and singed my eyelashes and burnt my hair... again. And got massages. Totally worth it.

I'm inspired by people pursuing what they love. All of them here: fire performers, hobbyists, starving artists, those living the dream of getting by expressing themselves, dancers, tech geeks that feel the need to mathematically map every move, jugglers, strict vegans, bacon-loving meat-eaters, world-travelers, Tahoe-locals, kids, the middle aged, those coming off of trips and tripping, those sober, all bright-eyed flower children, playing and exploring though movement of toys and our own bodies - everyone is so beautiful, open, all smiles, giving hugs & catching up after months/years of not meeting from all around the world.

I know not all is perfect, but I feel an euphoria: of lovers loving, being loved, of their movement to change themselves, and change the world, in the manner that they envision within epiphanies of their own combined cerebral reckoning.

Plus it's just a hell load of fun and crazy. Tomorrow is a benefit show for the movement to free Burma/Myanmar from the clutches of it's oppressive government.

You may say that i'm  a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

Good luck on the benefit show/raising money thing. Hope you succeed.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61581 on: September 08, 2011, 05:49:05 am »

I got rid of the grey shit on my tongue. This time, without painfully scraping it off. Yay!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61582 on: September 08, 2011, 06:36:52 am »

I'm writing up a story where a crazy demon dude who wears a nice suit and has a TV for a head chases a man through an abandoned warehouse.

I doubt I'll go far with it, but I like the antagonist (tv-head man)
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61583 on: September 08, 2011, 06:39:30 am »

« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 06:43:29 am by Darvi »

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61584 on: September 08, 2011, 06:52:28 am »

I'm writing up a story where a crazy demon dude who wears a nice suit and has a TV for a head chases a man through an abandoned warehouse.

Did you say a man with a TV for a head?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61585 on: September 08, 2011, 06:54:36 am »

No idea what mondo medicals is.

The Demon's a contract-bound assassin sent to kill the man.

He's the personification of a man who was killed by a television falling on his head, and he's pretty much the biggest asshole ever. He's a pervert, a sadist and a general dickhead.

Doesn't help that he has a Silent-Hill-esque AoE effect following him around wherever he goes...
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61586 on: September 08, 2011, 07:29:22 am »

Yeah, the character here is basically Gentleman similar to Doc Scratch, only he's a good guy.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61587 on: September 08, 2011, 08:20:36 am »

Mondo medicals?
No idea what mondo medicals is.

Mondo Medicals (along with its sequels Mondo Agency and Mondo Nation) is a fantastically surreal/bizarre puzzle game by the indie developer Cactus, which features a series of monitor-headed characters, and certain elements of horror.

Maybe I'll livestream them sometime. Mondo Nation is as-of-yet unreleased, but I'm looking forward to it.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61588 on: September 08, 2011, 01:10:44 pm »

I got rid of the grey shit on my tongue. This time, without painfully scraping it off. Yay!
Why do you have shit on your tongue?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #61589 on: September 08, 2011, 01:59:03 pm »

AoD seems to have a lot of weird medical stuff happen to him.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 4104 4105 [4106] 4107 4108 ... 13325