Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4071 4072 [4073] 4074 4075 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15752946 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Who?] Things you mistook for someone today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #61080 on: August 31, 2011, 02:20:59 pm »

Thank you.

Like, really, really, thank you.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #61081 on: August 31, 2011, 02:37:01 pm »

Just found out about the wonders of Toribash. I somehow managed to rip my own hands off by grabbing my arms and pulling. I love it :D

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61082 on: August 31, 2011, 03:22:37 pm »

Internet-people got this pulled: http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/08/jc_penneys_too.php
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Wow, can't believe something like that made it into production.

Anyways, on to what made me happy today. I aquired that book on diseases that I wanted ahead of schedule (assumed I would get it on christmas as a gift). I'm going to have to set some time aside to read it. Its fairly detailed as far as I know. I'll list the chapters real quick.

I should learn quite a bit from this book :).
My personality profile.

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61083 on: August 31, 2011, 03:28:17 pm »

Anyways, on to what made me happy today. I aquired that book on diseases that I wanted ahead of schedule (assumed I would get it on christmas as a gift). I'm going to have to set some time aside to read it. Its fairly detailed as far as I know. I'll list the chapters real quick.

I should learn quite a bit from this book :).

By the time you reach p1241 and can read about it, you'll already be a hypochondriac.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #61084 on: August 31, 2011, 03:40:05 pm »

I've been buying my own food for, what, 4 years now, and I don't think I've once thought to make a sandwich featuring garlic bread. C'mon, brain, that's less creativity than KFC displayed with the Double Down. Time to remedy this.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61085 on: August 31, 2011, 03:42:47 pm »

Amazing headphones that I wanted from craigslist for under $100 :D $160 on amazon.

Now to find a cheap condenser microphone and keyboard/digital piano...

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61086 on: August 31, 2011, 03:42:56 pm »

Found my pliers and the good screwdriver. No longer shall I have to suffer long fingernails and wobbly armrests on my chair!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61087 on: August 31, 2011, 03:44:30 pm »

I've been buying my own food for, what, 4 years now, and I don't think I've once thought to make a sandwich featuring garlic bread.

...I've been missing out on something great for years now and never even knew it.  Next stop, groceries.  Then again, I have made those iron-pressed panini bread sandwiches, which basically winds up being garlic bread when you're done.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #61088 on: August 31, 2011, 03:49:07 pm »

Unhealthy sandwich protip: A blueberry bagel makes an absolutely decadent hamburger bun, plus you can fill the hole on the top side with extra toppings.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #61089 on: August 31, 2011, 03:53:39 pm »

Internet-people got this pulled: http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/08/jc_penneys_too.php
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yeah, I'd have bought that just to burn it in front of my daughter as a moral lesson.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #61090 on: August 31, 2011, 04:24:25 pm »

Live action Fallout series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iq8swQ7kpg&feature=channel_video_title
Follows their original fan video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9UwlAAnlmg&feature=related
Actually has pretty good production value.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61092 on: August 31, 2011, 05:10:01 pm »

It's my birthday today.

Happy birthday!

By the time I get home, I will have very little homework and will be able to focus on studying from textbooks.  Finally feeling a bit more on top of things.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #61093 on: August 31, 2011, 05:18:48 pm »

It's my birthday today.

Congratulations on the anniversary of your expulsion from complete and unambiguous physical dependency!

Also, I've got an apartment to go look at on Tuesday and I just got emailed with a job interview opportunity for the same day, which is incredibly convenient since it saves me the 40 bucks of gas it takes to drive to that city.

EDIT: And the sandwich is done. It's cooling now, so I figure in about 15 minutes I will be eating deliciousness. Top half: Garlic bread, cream cheese, cheese. Bottom half: Garlic bread, chicken cordon bleu, cheese. The cheese layers have met, and the tasty is sure to be apparent.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 05:24:14 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #61094 on: August 31, 2011, 05:30:02 pm »

It's my birthday today.

Ave Albe!

Habeas felicitatem in die natus es!

Multus laetus repeteris!
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."
Pages: 1 ... 4071 4072 [4073] 4074 4075 ... 13325