Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3869 3870 [3871] 3872 3873 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15758693 times)

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
Re: [Who?] Things you mistook for someone today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #58050 on: July 29, 2011, 07:23:25 pm »

I've got a cupful of Cherry Coke, a bag of Doritos, and I'm just about to get my nostalgia on with my PS2 and the game Drakengard.

Generic evil enemy soldiers, I'm gonna hit you with a sword. It will be awesome.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #58051 on: July 29, 2011, 07:26:31 pm »

I save spambot pages sometimes.  This is what I have.
Heh, thanks, but the fact that I'm not ToonyMan prevents me from accessing the second page or properly extracting link-quotes. :<

But oh well.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #58052 on: July 29, 2011, 07:36:42 pm »

Ride Vector's Brobdingnagian ego to the farthest reaches of outer space!
According to my Word of the Day chart, that was my word of the day on December 9th, 2008, the day I joined this forum. First time I've seen it used outside of things referring directly to Gulliver's travels.

I have a huge chart where I've written down every Word of the Day I've had for the past 8 years. It takes up much wall space. Today's word was 'Smyrnic', as it 'relating to the town of Smyrna.' It's been a stretch lately to find words I haven't used before in this dictionary of mine.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #58053 on: July 29, 2011, 07:37:20 pm »

I save spambot pages sometimes.  This is what I have.
Heh, thanks, but the fact that I'm not ToonyMan prevents me from accessing the second page or properly extracting link-quotes. :<
But oh well.
I never saved the second page.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58054 on: July 29, 2011, 07:41:04 pm »

Ride Vector's Brobdingnagian ego to the farthest reaches of outer space!
According to my Word of the Day chart, that was my word of the day on December 9th, 2008, the day I joined this forum. First time I've seen it used outside of things referring directly to Gulliver's travels.

And here's another!

Hoooooray for AP English >_> <_<
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #58055 on: July 29, 2011, 07:48:56 pm »

Watching "100 Greatest Hard Rock Songs" on VH1. I gotta listen to music more often again. Been a bit devoid of good tunes for a good while. So far, the show's been pretty awesome; but then again, when is hard rock ever not awesome? It's just been non-stop crowning music of awesome.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58056 on: July 29, 2011, 08:42:21 pm »

My German class thinks I'm crazy because I listed onions and garlic tea as cold cures.

This is exactly the way it should be.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #58057 on: July 29, 2011, 08:50:10 pm »

I've always been under the impression that onions clear your sinuses. Dunno bout garlic though.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #58058 on: July 29, 2011, 09:06:50 pm »

The only thing I've encountered that clears my sinuses faster than garlic tea is horseradish. Which, while delicious, is less so than the tea.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #58059 on: July 29, 2011, 09:11:57 pm »

The only thing I've encountered that clears my sinuses faster than garlic tea is horseradish. Which, while delicious, is less so than the tea.

Horseradish with eggsalad is yum. So much yum.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58060 on: July 29, 2011, 09:12:54 pm »

The best thing is horseradish mustard.

When I'm older I will always keep 2+ bottles in reserve.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58061 on: July 29, 2011, 09:14:04 pm »

I must disagree. Horseradish is much, much tastier than randomplantwater.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58062 on: July 29, 2011, 09:17:57 pm »

Good morning Bay 12. It's 5 AM and I once again haven't slept for a second due to my insanity. But now I can waste even more of my life playing vidyagaemz and lurking in forums.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58063 on: July 29, 2011, 09:20:37 pm »

Good morning Bay 12. It's 5 AM and I once again haven't slept for a second due to my insanity. But now I can waste even more of my life playing vidyagaemz and lurking in forums.

Hooray, vidyagaemz!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #58064 on: July 29, 2011, 09:30:12 pm »

good morning to you, man of beer avvy and extreme earliness.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 3869 3870 [3871] 3872 3873 ... 13325