Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3822 3823 [3824] 3825 3826 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15787708 times)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

I liked Taz before liking Taz before liking Taz was cool.
Deal with it.
*Hugs*

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I hug you Taz.  The moment you get indulgence from a bunch of members you are accepted into the community fully.  :3  dawwww

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

God is both good and evil, and I can mathmatically prove it:

You cut the bullshit out, -5 saved my family and in no way can be evil.

Unless its parents lied about not baptizing it, huh.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

On a semi-unrelated note, I've found something that can really stick it to those fanatical Christians that say God is all that is good, and God hates evil and all that. God is both good and evil, and I can mathmatically prove it:
Code: [Select]
god = true;
good = >0  //all positive numbers
evil = <0   //all negative numbers
god is the one, therefore, god = 1, which also means, god = good
god is absolute, which really means god = abs(1), sometimes written as god = [1]
absolute numbers encompass both the positive and the negative of a number, therefore, god = 1 and god = -1 are both true
ergo, both god = good and god = evil are both true
But will they understand your mathematical proof?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Makia Kingdom. PSP. IN JAPAN. SEPTEMBER.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dude, I would give anything for this to actually get localized.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

I think Wisconsin has successfully defeated the heatwave, thank the Gods. Still was too hot for my tastes here but it wasn't as bad as the week before.

Also been playing this steam-freeby that came out on steam the other day "War Inc: Battlezone" surprisingly fun, although easily frustrating as all shooters tend to be.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile

Almost forgot about this one.

It's viewership is a little small but I like how for the first time the story is going the way I want it to instead of off on some random tangent that was and is meaningless and stupid. But that's for the sad thread, and not today!

:)
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I bought some CDs and a ton of clothes. I also realized that Bitches lovve wwhales shirts are probably going to be sold by the end of homestuck.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

I had some good food and then whent with my Girlfriend to see Captain America.

I really suggest you all go see it. It's awesome .3

It was enough I don't really care about the DC movies anymore. Marvel is winning pretty easily.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

I like the DC movies better since they don't input to much comedy into their movies in wierd places, but both are still fucking awesome.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile

This NY Times article on Dwarf Fortress.

They even mentioned Boatmurdered :D

Also, Vidyagaems and movies made me happy:

@Janet: Yeah, I wanna watch Captain America too.

Although Thor wasn't very good in my honest opinion.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I went and saw Thor mid-day by myself, shortly after it released, and hated the movie. Going back at five in the morning, after a soccer game, with a few friends and an empty theatre, turned it into a masterpiece of cinema.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wanna see Thor, First Class, and Captain America.

Watch as my honors thesis is on superhero movies.

Other than that, my mommy is off getting dinner and my father says he'd like to watch Lost (?!), so we'll do some fun things tonight.

I say "my mommy" rather than my mother because my mind is still in "oh god nightmare nightmare" mode, but hopefully I shall be mostly better by tomorrow.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Thor was alright.  It was more of a kid's movie.  At least it was visually creative, and it wasn't nearly as bad as Ironman 2.

Glad to hear Captain America is good.  I was really hoping.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 3822 3823 [3824] 3825 3826 ... 13325