Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3788 3789 [3790] 3791 3792 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15801444 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: [DOSH] Here's some cash lads grab it while you can. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #56835 on: July 17, 2011, 09:24:39 pm »

breadbox, still a bad hotlink.
MFW 30 minute delayed double post. I've no idea what the hell that was.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #56836 on: July 17, 2011, 09:28:18 pm »

Affixing quartz to my car's dashboard has increased its Charisma score by 1, sadly putting an inanimate object ahead of my own. Still, shiny rocks are awesome.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #56837 on: July 17, 2011, 09:34:58 pm »

Cthulu Saves the World is now Steam @_@  I uh... don't have the courage to try it.
Get it.
Cthulu Saves the World is now Steam @_@  I uh... don't have the courage to try it.
I'll put it this way: The first character to join your group? Cthulhu thinks she's disturbing.
Think the girl from GGC.
Characters so disturbing even Cthulhu thinks they're disturbing? Time for me to buy.
Relevant, but slightly NSFW.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

There, fixed it for you.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #56838 on: July 17, 2011, 09:43:01 pm »

I knew it was going to be something terrible as soon as I saw the word Ghastly.
Shoes...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #56839 on: July 17, 2011, 09:43:40 pm »

I knew it was going to be something terrible as soon as I saw the word Ghastly.
The very first box has Ghastly listed four times.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56840 on: July 17, 2011, 09:45:13 pm »

Quote from: broadbucks
Relevant, but slightly NSFW.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

There, fixed it for you.

Yes, that is basically that relationship in-game, but less NSFW.

Oh yeah, the game in general made me happy today. I was able to play it on a long car trip. Always nice to see a good indie RPG, even if it's simple (ish).

EDIT: Oh, and my world will fall apart if Cthluhu the B12er has not this game in his possession.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #56841 on: July 17, 2011, 09:48:05 pm »

"Hey dog, what'cha growling at?  There's nothing there.  Are you growling at that four foot snake trying to get into the house?  I don't see what you could be growly shit fuck holy fuck look at that thing"

True conversation I had with my dog today.

No, I don't have it.  I guess I'll get it though.
Shoes...

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #56842 on: July 17, 2011, 09:54:00 pm »

Good gods horseradish mustard.
Wasabi and mustard, together fooorrreeeeeevvvveeeeeeerrrrr.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56843 on: July 17, 2011, 09:55:36 pm »

Good gods horseradish mustard.

HORSERADISH MUSTARD BUDDIES.
We have both tasted of it. So amazing.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56844 on: July 17, 2011, 09:56:20 pm »

Found a neat little freeware D&D character maker. I think I rolled a pretty decent Fighter/Sorcerer specializing in subterfuge and espionage with it.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56845 on: July 17, 2011, 10:00:45 pm »

The two pairs of boots I've been wearing for the past 3-4 years are becoming so decrepit as to be almost unwearable.  The uppers are mostly okay, if cracking a little, but the entire sole is beginning to disintegrate irreparably, to the point where even putting in a piece of cardboard or whatever wouldn't do it..

You know what this means?

First, checking to see if I have any other pairs of boots lying around in the spare shoe department of our house.

But after that, in all probability... new shoes.  New, nice, non-cracked shoes.  Shoes that aren't from the cheapest section of the store, and made of canvas with cheap rubber soles, and shoes that no one will have worn out before me, and shoes that will actually really fit.  Shoes that I won't have to admit to having bought used, the same way I do pretty much all my other clothes.  Of course, this is only because the used shoe store hasn't actually sold anything suitable for the past 3-4 years, but that's okay.

I'm so excited.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56846 on: July 17, 2011, 10:07:01 pm »

See Vector? You can be like the girls with the alluring gaze and the makeup or whatever it was you said you sorta wished you were. The first step is shoeshopping, deah.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56847 on: July 17, 2011, 10:08:56 pm »

My first step was clothes shopping, but shoe shopping's definitely the next step for those already clothed.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56848 on: July 17, 2011, 10:13:03 pm »

I went camping, and, most oft eh time, I hate camping, but, since there was a 24 pack in the cooler instead of a twelve I got to watch my mom stumble in and out of the canoe every time we stopped. I couldn't stop laughing.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56849 on: July 17, 2011, 10:14:20 pm »

See Vector? You can be like the girls with the alluring gaze and the makeup or whatever it was you said you sorta wished you were. The first step is shoeshopping, deah.

Nah, these are going to be my usual serviceable black leather laceups, appropriate for everything from hiking to dancing to shin-kicking (and, of course, provoking bleeding).  Just got to find something online that doesn't want to also add buckles, zippers, straps, velcro, or other paraphernalia.  Damn couturiers seem to think no one wants to bother actually lacing up the laceups anymore.  Also that all the women want to wear either cowboy or jackboots, and man... no.  I'm not paying $200 or something of the sort for that pleasure.  Maybe $1.50.

If you catch me attempting to buy cute little sandals at any point, kill me.  Seriously.

My first step was clothes shopping, but shoe shopping's definitely the next step for those already clothed.

Yeah, I'm clothed, but I need to lose a little weight--5-10 pounds--so that I can get back into fitting some of my smaller wool skirts.  I'm stronger now, but I feel a bit naked without cloth to my ankles.  It'd also be cool to be able to wear pants cut with a bit of a straighter line.

Gonna be alluring by my own standards, dudebros.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 3788 3789 [3790] 3791 3792 ... 13325