Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3750 3751 [3752] 3753 3754 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15835487 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [DOSH] Here's some cash lads grab it while you can. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #56265 on: July 10, 2011, 08:23:00 pm »

Attended a church meet with a few semi-religious friends of mine. I ended up swimming, intertubeing, and attempting to water-ski on a small lake, and sharing some bean chili and cornbread we collaborated on. Also got to chat with a girl visiting from Japan, an older man who was a medical technician turned programmer, and an international translator who plays Pathfinder/D&D.

I'm sore, fatigued, and bruised all over from skidding across the surface of the water for 10 yards after falling off my skis, and almost lost my bathing suit twice, but it was a great deal of fun and definitely worth the experience. Going to sleep so hard tonight, and it will be glorious.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #56266 on: July 10, 2011, 09:17:04 pm »

Attended a church meet with a few semi-religious friends of mine. I ended up swimming, intertubeing, and attempting to water-ski on a small lake, and sharing some bean chili and cornbread we collaborated on. Also got to chat with a girl visiting from Japan, an older man who was a medical technician turned programmer, and an international translator who plays Pathfinder/D&D.

I'm sore, fatigued, and bruised all over from skidding across the surface of the water for 10 yards after falling off my skis, and almost lost my bathing suit twice, but it was a great deal of fun and definitely worth the experience. Going to sleep so hard tonight, and it will be glorious.

This sounds all kinds of awesome.

Logical2u

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56267 on: July 10, 2011, 09:40:12 pm »

Amazing,

Raocow actually has his own DA page. Awesome. I'll watch it. Woo.

Raocow hosts pages from his comic strip - ATXS, you can read it at http://season2.comicdish.com/ - on his DeviantArt before they are posted in the comicstrip. Raocow draws the art and his friend AOD writes the narration.
This account is defunct - please contact me through other means.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #56268 on: July 10, 2011, 10:59:27 pm »

I'm almost done playing Link's Awakening on the Game Boy (emulator). Some of those puzzles for that system... Probably one of the better LoZ games I've played. The latest dungeons were well made. Almost ready to awaken the Wind Fish, and have fun with that last portion.
I haven't got it yet but I likely will. The Gameboy and GBC Zelda games are solid all round. Minish Cap for the GBA isn't bad either. It's just a shame the DS ones were kind of poor but that kind of talk doesn't belong in the happy thread so I'll pretend they don't exist.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #56269 on: July 11, 2011, 12:11:02 am »

Lamb's ear.  You have never made actual physical contact with a plant unless you've felt this one.  It really does feel like a lamb's ear.  Although I've never touched a real lamb's ear.  But I'm sure it's close.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56270 on: July 11, 2011, 12:53:18 am »

Finally finished my paper for Philosophy. I really want to make a thread about it, but I'm pretty sure it's a big pile of flame-bait, and I really don't just want to set the internets on fire. >_>

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #56271 on: July 11, 2011, 01:00:46 am »

Clothes shopping!
Why must you have such a nice selection but never what I want!?
Now I will have to make shit myself.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56272 on: July 11, 2011, 01:10:01 am »

I have a large assortment of white T-shirts and black shorts.

Some even have their sleeves cut off :o

Such diversity!
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56273 on: July 11, 2011, 01:20:49 am »

Finished reading Powers.

Well, fuck.  I don't quite know how to feel anymore.  Gotta go to bed now so that I can get up and do all that German homework I should have done earlier--but damn.  That was a good comic.

Also, I went out and bought a cheap vegan burger for dinner.  Cheap enough that I could afford sweet potato fries with it and still keep under the cost of what a dinner out for one usually costs me (about $8).  Doing better about eating less sugar and crap, too.  And, I played games with/exercised with my roommates, which was good.

Ohh... and my favorite roommate brought me back a big jar of blueberry jam from his vacation!  That's cool, too.  I was just running out of the jam my dad brought back from Russia.  Another one bought chocolate eclairs :3

Tomorrow... guess I'll do some German, finish off The Color Purple, do my chores for the week, do bill payments and stuff, and maybe read some more St. Augustine or watch a few episodes of Hellsing or Cowboy Bebop.  That'll be fun.

(I am posting here about lame plans and shit because I am trying to get myself excited about tomorrow and doing something--anything.  I have been a new and unusual brand of Really Fucking Depressed for the past year and I am just about getting bored of that.  Time to try something else out.  And, yeah... I have PMs, and letters to write and stuff, but I'm sorry guys, I really have to concentrate all my energy right now on whipping this fucking thing.

Sorry.  Probably time to go back to folding paper cranes.  I just don't think I can do this anymore.)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56274 on: July 11, 2011, 01:23:52 am »

Oh, hey, Vector question for you. Can you pm me or start a thread for all vegetarian recipes? The wife is going veggie (due to health issues that I don't want to get into here,) but doesn't know any good recipes.

Also, I posted that here because a) I saw you and it reminded me and b) the wife getting her health on track makes me happy.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56275 on: July 11, 2011, 01:26:01 am »

Thread it is!  Check out GD.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56276 on: July 11, 2011, 01:30:29 am »

I'll give you a minute. :P

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56277 on: July 11, 2011, 01:32:53 am »

I'll give you a minute. :P

Yeah, it was going to take almost no time, but then I realized I needed a rules section.

So, ah, sit tight.

EDIT: Okay, and... it's up!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 01:41:32 am by Vector »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56278 on: July 11, 2011, 01:51:05 am »

This makes me happy. Appropriate thread is appropriate.

Edit: So, thread on PhilosophyPaper is up. Hopefully no one burns it down while I'm asleep.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 01:58:40 am by MaximumZero »

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56279 on: July 11, 2011, 02:02:12 am »

Hopefully no one burns it down while I'm asleep.
*hides torches*

I certainly won't burn it down! *nervous laugh*

I'm happy because my internet is back to full speed again. It was getting quite annoying having to wait ten minutes for a 2 minute video to load.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!
Pages: 1 ... 3750 3751 [3752] 3753 3754 ... 13326