Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3749 3750 [3751] 3752 3753 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15835452 times)

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
Re: [DOSH] Here's some cash lads grab it while you can. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #56250 on: July 10, 2011, 05:02:30 pm »

Sagan om de Bannlysta

Where I learned my first swedish, I guess most won't understand, but shit it's making me giggle again.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56251 on: July 10, 2011, 05:03:35 pm »

Train museum.
Yays.

The Technorama in Switzerland had an exhibit on model trains with a large system running in the middle of the show floor, although I only got a glance at it before we had to leave. And apparently I loved trains when I was younger, so gotta be supportive of my unconscious likes.

Hey, trains are awesome.  Who doesn't love trains?  I wish I had a place big enough to lay down model tracks - my dad's got this huge box of them, we made this giant network on my bedroom floor when I was a kid.  It's weird how rarely I think about that.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56252 on: July 10, 2011, 05:05:33 pm »

I dislike trains because I got killed five times to them today :/

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #56253 on: July 10, 2011, 05:06:27 pm »

I'm thinking I should go back to school in autumn and fix up my grades and get myself eligible for college or university. But I'm not really sure what I should choose. Maybe philosophy or some language.
Love, scriver~

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56254 on: July 10, 2011, 05:15:46 pm »

Read the first 7 volumes or so of Powers, and my roommate has another 5.

Oh yes :D

But for now, German homework and all those nasty physical exercises I never feel like doing.  Situps, pushups, whoo... hopefully they'll go back to being easier now that I'm finally getting protein in my diet again (after a few days off).
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Detonate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56255 on: July 10, 2011, 05:44:09 pm »

This video made me happy today. It's a bit confusing, the subject of the video being a woman who comitts a hit and run on an 75-year old man, but it made me happy that some people actually have the decency to help the man and chase the woman down.

EDIT: By the way, the man who was hit survived with only a gash under his chin.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 05:45:42 pm by Detonate »
Looks like that poison wasn`t good for their eyes at all.
I never thought I'd say this, but Nietzsche is just adorable.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #56256 on: July 10, 2011, 05:45:37 pm »

Finished Ocarina of Time 3D earlier. Huge nostalgia rush. The whole experience made me smile like few other games have lately.
I'm almost done playing Link's Awakening on the Game Boy (emulator). Some of those puzzles for that system... Probably one of the better LoZ games I've played. The latest dungeons were well made. Almost ready to awaken the Wind Fish, and have fun with that last portion.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 05:47:10 pm by Itnetlolor »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56257 on: July 10, 2011, 06:01:19 pm »

Oh, and I'm going to get around to watching some of the anime/reading some of the manga that I've meant to get involved with for a while.  GitS!  TTGL!  Cowboy Bebop!  And games (Half-Life and Homeworld).  I skipped 'em because, you know, they were involved with the boyfriend blah blah blah blah blahhhhh who gives a fuck.

On the other hand, a year or so after that really horrible mental breakdown I had (... you guys never heard about this, but apparently it was bad enough that it looked like a psychotic break to the uninitiated) I am finally doing better enough that it feels like my life is at least sort of on track.  Doing fewer obsessive things, too, which is good.

Past experience says it'll be another year or so until I'm not hurt by this at all, but at least I have a timeline.  It is getting better.

Chug chug choo choo
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56258 on: July 10, 2011, 06:03:06 pm »

Finished Ocarina of Time 3D earlier. Huge nostalgia rush. The whole experience made me smile like few other games have lately.
I'm almost done playing Link's Awakening on the Game Boy (emulator). Some of those puzzles for that system... Probably one of the better LoZ games I've played. The latest dungeons were well made. Almost ready to awaken the Wind Fish, and have fun with that last portion.

Spoiler: Ending spoilers (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56259 on: July 10, 2011, 06:41:51 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56260 on: July 10, 2011, 06:49:39 pm »

Spoiler: zalduh (click to show/hide)

Oh, I finished reading through the 8 Bit Threatre archives for a second time. I want more :( So guess what? That's right, I MADE MORE.

you guys am i great yet

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #56262 on: July 10, 2011, 07:35:47 pm »

My friends trip got postponed because her mother is sick or something, this gives me some extra time to hang out with her, i atleast hope she stays untill the meteor shower early next month, i really don't want to be watching that alone :I
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #56263 on: July 10, 2011, 07:48:46 pm »

While having dinner, hearing about the second harvest when everyone returned to the clam-digging zone, it turns out I really did hit a bed of clams, because within the same area (I guess they considered it safe, the clams, that is), the clams in the area were quite dense, both in size and quantity, and best of all, no casualties when steaming them (IE-all of them were edible and opened up post-mortem). I think our count for the day was about a whole 9 dozen.

I think grandma's spirit was giving us some help today. She was the master at doing this.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 07:52:33 pm by Itnetlolor »

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56264 on: July 10, 2011, 08:14:46 pm »

Went swimming with some friends. Dried off, went to the mall, bought three RC cars a piece. Races.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.
Pages: 1 ... 3749 3750 [3751] 3752 3753 ... 13326