Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3740 3741 [3742] 3743 3744 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15837622 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [???] It's like milk you can drink. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #56115 on: July 09, 2011, 04:36:31 pm »

After all the things they've snorted, injected, and otherwise poisoned themselves with, they've probably forgotten to die.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: If you make a fantasy counterpart to the real world, the USA should be the Undead States of America.

But both the Rolling Stones and Ozzy are British!
The Undead Empire of Britain?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #56116 on: July 09, 2011, 04:37:37 pm »

After all the things they've snorted, injected, and otherwise poisoned themselves with, they've probably forgotten to die.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: If you make a fantasy counterpart to the real world, the USA should be the Undead States of America.

The Undead Empire of Britain?

The Undead Kingdom.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #56117 on: July 09, 2011, 04:38:26 pm »

Much better.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #56118 on: July 09, 2011, 04:39:07 pm »

Same source nation. Undead States of America, Undead Kingdom, Canadead, Indeadia, New Zealdeath, and Australia.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56119 on: July 09, 2011, 04:44:10 pm »

I've just watched the whole season of Game of Thrones, and it was glorious. Damn me if I know what I like about this show, cliche and predictable as it often was. I certainly hope it's not the gratuitious use of sex and gore. Maybe it's about that maturity in portraying the characters, with all their flaws and humanity laid bare, and without forced preaching, judging, moralizing and any sneaky bigoted remarks.
Anyway, it was ten hours of magnificent ride, it will be a few weeks of pleasant digesting, and months(hopefully not years) of eagerly anticipating the second season.
Great show, really.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56120 on: July 09, 2011, 05:14:04 pm »

You know, Ozzy is the Prince of Darkness.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #56121 on: July 09, 2011, 05:46:27 pm »

Same source nation. Undead States of America, Undead Kingdom, Canadead, Indeadia, New Zealdeath, and Australia.

I lolled so hard, remember this?

I've just watched the whole season of Game of Thrones, and it was glorious. Damn me if I know what I like about this show, cliche and predictable as it often was. I certainly hope it's not the gratuitious use of sex and gore. Maybe it's about that maturity in portraying the characters, with all their flaws and humanity laid bare, and without forced preaching, judging, moralizing and any sneaky bigoted remarks.
Anyway, it was ten hours of magnificent ride, it will be a few weeks of pleasant digesting, and months(hopefully not years) of eagerly anticipating the second season.
Great show, really.

I need to find a copy somewhere, has it made it to youtube yet?
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #56122 on: July 09, 2011, 06:10:07 pm »

It's 2:00 and I am sweating myself to dehydration... Should I take a walk...

*Sneaks out for a walk, trying not to awake whole house*

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #56123 on: July 09, 2011, 06:21:13 pm »

Finished the first session of Dark Heresy. Spent 2 hours taking 25 seconds to kill 5 guys. Was fun.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56124 on: July 09, 2011, 06:24:25 pm »

You haven't really played DH until you're about to get sacrificed to Slaanesh for the first time. Ayup.

Also, more tiramisu. Omnomnom.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56125 on: July 09, 2011, 06:29:08 pm »

All the pain in my shoulder is gone. This makes me happy.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56126 on: July 09, 2011, 06:30:01 pm »

I take back what I said about commercial games nowadays.
There are still some good ones out there.

Dimitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56127 on: July 09, 2011, 07:03:10 pm »

So, I got out and finished some yardwork I lazed out on yesterday. Nice to get some excersize outdoors, even if it is miserably hot.

Two nice things: Snapple Diet Raspberry tea and the fact that my cayenne, tobasco and two types of cucumber plants are starting to produce. Yay!  :D

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #56128 on: July 09, 2011, 07:13:08 pm »

I'M WEHWDIN' DIS DOOH

DOSH, GRAB IT WHOIL YA CAN

I love Cockney accents.  Fuck Bubbly French and Femme Fatale Russian, omitting half a word's consonants is sexy.

Also, I just got the Prince of Persia pack.  This summer sale needs to hurry up and end before I spend all the money.  All of it.
Shoes...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56129 on: July 09, 2011, 07:14:33 pm »

Also, I just got the Prince of Persia pack.  This summer sale needs to hurry up and end before I spend all the money.  All of it.

You wouldn't think $5 a day is that bad, but holy crap, there's just too many games.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 3740 3741 [3742] 3743 3744 ... 13326