Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3727 3728 [3729] 3730 3731 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15761446 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [???] It's like milk you can drink. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #55920 on: July 07, 2011, 08:20:07 pm »

Audiosurf is 85% off right now. Imma do it. I mean, hell it's cheaper than a Mountain Dew.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #55921 on: July 07, 2011, 08:28:09 pm »

Well fuck, I bought it for some friends when it was only half off. XD

Also, dat summer camp achievement.
Chill songs are too chill and fast songs are over too soon, so I'm splicing together an entire album (well, EP, but whatever).

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55922 on: July 07, 2011, 09:17:35 pm »

I saw a guy walking around the mall. He just kept shouting "I AM A ROMAN" at people.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55923 on: July 07, 2011, 09:41:49 pm »

I saw a guy walking around the mall. He just kept shouting "I AM A ROMAN" at people.

You should put this on MLIA. On the other hand, if he ran around the store shouting "I AM SPARTACUS" and after thirty minutes every store goer was convinced than no, they in fact THEMSELVES are Spartacus, we would have to invent something better. Your Life's Worse? (YLW)

Oh yeah. Yesterday my family was at a restaurant and some old guy came out to our table and grinned real big and I could see his eyes popping out of his face. Then he made duck noises at us for a whole minute, but I just played along because I thought it was an old friend of my parents or something. Then he got dragged off by his grandkids but not before saluting us all. I was laughing but looked over and realized both my parents were terrified. Turns out he was not in fact an old friend, but rather, just a regular old guy that goes to restaurants with his grandkids and makes duck noises while making an awfully happy face at random people.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #55924 on: July 07, 2011, 10:07:31 pm »

Quote from: gmail
V------------- invited you to join her on Google+

The Google+ project is currently working out all the kinks with a small group of testers. If you're not able to access Google+, please check back again soon.

Circles
The easiest way to share some things with college buddies, others with your parents, and almost nothing with your boss.

Hangouts
Let friends know you're free for a video hangout, any time, anywhere. Then catch up, watch YouTube, or... just hangout.

Sparks
A feed of just the stuff you're really into, so when you're free, there's always something waiting to be watched, read, or shared.

Quote from: google+
Already invited? We've temporarily exceeded our capacity. Please try again soon.

Well, thanks google?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #55925 on: July 07, 2011, 10:10:24 pm »

Google running out of capacity?
Does not compute.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #55926 on: July 07, 2011, 10:13:18 pm »

Nah, just their facebook chomping friend feature google+ is on super-duper-secret-beta so apparently even if you get a limited invitation you still can't get in all at once.

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #55927 on: July 07, 2011, 10:15:06 pm »

It is so secret and exclusive, even the people that are invited are not allowed in.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55928 on: July 07, 2011, 10:16:59 pm »

A joke for you all:
A guy goes to get a haircut. During the haircut the barber stops and says, "Here, see that kid over there? He is the dumbest kid in the world, he never learns, watch this." The barber walks up to the kid and holds out two hands, "In one hand I have a dollar, in the other I have two quarters, pick one of them." The kid chooses the two quarters and rushes off to the ice cream store opposite delighted. "See," the barber says, "done it a hundred times and he never learns." After his haircut, the man walks outside and sees the kid having an icecream, so he asks him, "Why did you choose the two quarters?" The kid licks his lips and says, "Because when I choose the dollar, the game is over."
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 10:50:20 pm by Pnx »

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55929 on: July 07, 2011, 10:25:55 pm »

Feigning stupidity to profit off real stupidity... I like it.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #55930 on: July 07, 2011, 10:35:11 pm »

I only thing I question is why the kid would lick hips lips.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55931 on: July 07, 2011, 10:45:43 pm »

So I just finished playing Ace Attorney: Justice for All for the DS, the second game in the series. Wow, I can't believe I've been putting that off for so long.

That was such an absurdly good ending, when I thought it was just going to suck, and now I feel great and I want to play the next games in the series.

and did it all without referring to GameFAQ's once, pure deductive reasoning baby.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55932 on: July 07, 2011, 10:52:51 pm »

I only thing I question is why the kid would lick hips lips.
Hips lips is a kind of sweet that is closely related to the gummy worm, it is actually very different from other forms of lip imitating sweets and is complete and utter BS, I fixed it.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #55933 on: July 07, 2011, 10:59:11 pm »

I have an even better joke.

A man, we'll call him Bill, walks into a bar and looks around.  In the corner is a man, sighing and staring dejectedly into his drink.  The man's head is big and orange, like a basketball with a face.  Bill approaches the bartender and asks "What's with the guy with the big orange head?" 

The bartender says, "If you buy him a drink, he'll tell you the story himself."  Bill decides to take him up on that offer, and buys the man with the big orange head a drink.

The man with the big orange head looks up at Bill and says "I guess you want to hear the story of how I got my big orange head, right?"  Bill affirms and the man begins...

It all started when I was walking along the beach a few days ago.  I stumbled upon this antique brass lamp.  I picked it up, dusted it off, and  a genie appeared!  The genie said "Thou hast freed me from my ten-thousand year imprisonment!  I shall grant thee three wishes!"

I thought about it, and said "I wish to be fantastically wealthy!"

The genie thundered "As thou wishest, so it shall be!" and just like that I was clothed in a fancy suit, multiple Swiss bank accounts were created in my name, and I received a Ferrari and a sprawling beach mansion!

For my next wish, I wished for a beautiful wife.  The sea parted, and the most beautiful woman I ever saw walked out.  She said hello, we fell in love, and the genie married us right there on the beach.

The genie boomed, "Thou hast one wish remaining, mortal!"

I think this is where I made my mistake.  I wished for a big orange head.
Shoes...

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55934 on: July 07, 2011, 11:08:23 pm »

99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!
Pages: 1 ... 3727 3728 [3729] 3730 3731 ... 13325