Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3723 3724 [3725] 3726 3727 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15756144 times)

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
Re: [???] It's like milk you can drink. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #55860 on: July 07, 2011, 12:03:12 am »

Why does everyone play Mono? Mono is easy mode, you don't have to worry about color matching. Be a real man and play something with colors!
There's a rule about not shitting on other peoples happy you know. So be quiet. No stop having fun guys.  in this topic.
Yes, because this is serious happy thread, you cannot make jokes in serious happy thread. GOD HELP YOU IF YOU TRY TO HAVE FUN IN THE HAPPY THREAD.

Anyway, on topic: I'm happy because nobody was bitching at me today for once... Well, until now anyway.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55861 on: July 07, 2011, 12:07:23 am »

Excellent word choice.

I'm happy today because I'm almost done with my damned German homework, and I still feel twenty kinds of horrible but I think it's good for me.

Better pastures are ahead.  I just have to stop trying to cover this feeling up and deferring it for later.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55862 on: July 07, 2011, 12:56:34 am »

Father in law seems to be on the mend. This has everyone around my house a little farther away from snapping and taking it out on me constantly.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #55863 on: July 07, 2011, 04:07:54 am »

Well. I finally won that damn map. Grrr. Too many blind corners and all sorts of things that made it hard!

Yay! Now I have Steampunk Mr. Foster to prove I'm awesome.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55864 on: July 07, 2011, 04:11:09 am »

Tastes like crazy alcohol rainbow pig.

Surprisingly, the guy eating did not die.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #55865 on: July 07, 2011, 04:17:45 am »

I found two metal bands that are way awesome.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55866 on: July 07, 2011, 04:32:25 am »

Tastes like crazy alcohol rainbow pig.

Surprisingly, the guy eating did not die.
He's... not... dead? Ye gods, the shear amount of pure heart attack he consumed should have killed everyone in a 3 mile radius.
Mentlegen, we have found the superman.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55867 on: July 07, 2011, 04:37:16 am »

Powerglove sounds interesting.
Thanks for sharing.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #55868 on: July 07, 2011, 05:40:16 am »

Good on you Japa. For extra Blind Guardian awesomeness, try this one. It's out of synch, but who cares?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #55871 on: July 07, 2011, 11:49:51 am »

I've been using the Steam sale to clear my conscience, buying games I pirated and greatly enjoyed.

Yes, that includes AVP3.  Yes, I greatly enjoyed AVP3.  No, not because it's a good game.  It's not.  The story's bad, the acting's bad, the single-player gameplay is okay, the multi-player gameplay is fucked up and appears to have been designed by someone who doesn't know what balance is (Technically it gets better after a while.  Once you're good you can kick ass as any of the three races, but when you start out predator is super-forgiving, alien is really hard, and marine is in the middle.  Predators have all kinds of homing shit and can take a counter in melee.  Aliens have to get up close, their only easy kill is bullshit (If you power attack while wall-climbing you stab with your tail.  It does as much damage as a regular power attack and it's as fast as a quick attack, and still unblockable.  Fuckin' oooooh peeeeee).

But, like I said, once you're good at the game you can easily win as all the classes.
Shoes...

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #55872 on: July 07, 2011, 12:46:13 pm »

I've been using the Steam sale to clear my conscience, buying games I pirated and greatly enjoyed.
That's how I've felt about every sale. It feels good to go legit when you can actually afford to.

In any other case where I have no choice but to illegitimately acquire games, it's usually if my copy is scratched to hell and irrecoverable and not easily replaceable (Gamestop rarely has the game you seek nowadays; at least locally), or if it's a game so rare, it's practically lost to time, or the system is obsolete and/or no longer in production (IE- Emulation).

EDIT:
And I agree with Ein about that too. Which makes me feel better about those Humble (Indie) Bundles that come up annually. I still donate generously enough though.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 12:50:53 pm by Itnetlolor »

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #55873 on: July 07, 2011, 12:49:25 pm »

I generally have no qualms about pirating games from big companies, but I always feel like a massive asshole when I pirate an indie game.
So yeah, I also love steam sales.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55874 on: July 07, 2011, 01:18:46 pm »

Talked to the only person, that cares about how I feel (my psychiatrist).

On the way home, I took some side alley and discovered a neat paperware shop. Have to remember that one.
But before I get enthusiastic about buying more stationery, I really should get more penpals.
And before that, I really should visit a course on calligraphy :/
Pages: 1 ... 3723 3724 [3725] 3726 3727 ... 13325