Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15863731 times)

A_Big_Bear

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #5415 on: February 07, 2010, 01:50:31 am »

I recently found my Lego Rock Raiders cd and got it to work. I'm thoroughly enjoying this game. Also on an unrelated note, I finally got to see Avatar, and it was good.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5416 on: February 07, 2010, 02:02:58 am »

I recently found my Lego Rock Raiders cd and got it to work.

I absolutely kills me that I've never gotten to play that game.  You have no idea how bad I wanted that when I was 12.  Or whenever that was.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5417 on: February 07, 2010, 02:45:40 am »

At 10 I really REALLY wanted to play this game, because the commercial played after the movie was over. Recently I tried it on an emulator, and I discovered it was a rather crappy game.

I'm glad my parents were frugal enough to not attempt to buy it.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5418 on: February 07, 2010, 05:51:54 am »

Well, I broke up with my girlfriend. Obviously, you're wondering why this is in the happy thread.

Well, she broke up with me, for a perfectly reasonable, well, reason, which I won't share, and we're still extremely good friends, so I find myself absolutely fine about this. Really, it was the best possible way to end it, thus continuing my trend of being jammier then a jam bun made of jam.

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5419 on: February 07, 2010, 06:34:28 am »

Someone on 4Chan got banned for complimenting Moot, and calling him a "Good person [Sic]".

Obviously this is a blatant lie.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5420 on: February 07, 2010, 06:51:07 am »

If you're claiming that someone got banned for calling Moot a good person, it's happened dozens of times. Otherwise, yeah, Moot couldn't conceivably be a good person.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5421 on: February 07, 2010, 06:52:39 am »

Who's Moot?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5422 on: February 07, 2010, 06:55:04 am »

The unfortunate soul responsible for 4chan. Every night he must think about what he has wrought.

Fortunately for him, he loves it. So, not such an unfortunate soul.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5423 on: February 07, 2010, 07:15:01 am »

I recently found my Lego Rock Raiders cd and got it to work. I'm thoroughly enjoying this game. Also on an unrelated note, I finally got to see Avatar, and it was good.
Hey, I've played that at my friend's who has ALL the lego games EVER.  Pretty cool.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5424 on: February 07, 2010, 07:25:18 am »

I got caught blatantly speeding, which sucked (my weekend three 12 hour shift binge is going to come up to like, 50 bucks or something sad) but the happy part was after slamming on the brakes I honestly thought "An ambush! Curse them!"

There was no one on the highway and I went up a hill, couldn't see the car until I was too close. It's horrible, I broke my golden rule of only speeding on country roads and NEVER the highway. Joyriding the highway is like trying to steal jelly beans from a candy store, while the attendant is asking what you want...
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5425 on: February 07, 2010, 07:31:29 am »

I got caught blatantly speeding, which sucked (my weekend three 12 hour shift binge is going to come up to like, 50 bucks or something sad) but the happy part was after slamming on the brakes I honestly thought "An ambush! Curse them!"

There was no one on the highway and I went up a hill, couldn't see the car until I was too close. It's horrible, I broke my golden rule of only speeding on country roads and NEVER the highway. Joyriding the highway is like trying to steal jelly beans from a candy store, while the attendant is asking what you want...

I'm guessing this made you happy?...

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5426 on: February 07, 2010, 07:37:01 am »

Nah it completely blows, but the happy part was realizing how cops literally ambush speeders by not being visible until people are within range of their radars. Hence the "An ambush!"

Next weekend, the company may want me to do another 36 hours of work in 72 hours, which would actually be profit
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5427 on: February 07, 2010, 09:40:06 am »

Microsoft Speech Recognition is hilarious difficult to use.  Then again, I do enjoy a challenge.

There are A couple Of thingS I T Just Doesn't get. Such as Light light light light cAken876r5bw3 jkhnfjkfiserhtiue

I've given up on trying to make it recognise my "r"s.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5428 on: February 07, 2010, 04:52:44 pm »

"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5429 on: February 07, 2010, 04:54:30 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 13326