Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15863538 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #5370 on: February 05, 2010, 08:25:09 pm »

Actually, it's from the first game. I dated that picture as far back as an entire decade old. Yeesh.

On other news, I did a scan on my computer after looking for that picture, and it turns out my machine had a few many hidden trojans on board for some time that I wasn't aware of (especially considering how obscure their location was, and that my other scanners missed them). Now that my computer's squeaky clean again, it's just flying now.

It's nice seeing my resource meter at low numbers again. Should help tons with recent developments with Bloodfist.

Oh, and after watching an episode of Colbert Report, curiosity struck and I decided to check out the urban dictionary on "Canada's History". Oh my goodness; people act fast. There are pages of explicit posts made in less than a day defining the "term". Pretty funny.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 08:34:23 pm by Itnetlolor »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5371 on: February 05, 2010, 10:45:35 pm »

Brawl is always Brawl?

Captain is always Falcon.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5372 on: February 05, 2010, 11:06:21 pm »

We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5373 on: February 06, 2010, 01:11:58 am »

Toony wasn't kidding about how awesome BitF is.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5374 on: February 06, 2010, 01:19:41 am »

FALCON SLEEP FALCON SLEEP FALCON SLEEP

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5375 on: February 06, 2010, 01:25:52 am »

FALCON UPDATE HOUSESTUCK FALCON UPDATE HOUSESTUCK FALCON UPDATE HOUSESTUCK

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5376 on: February 06, 2010, 02:03:14 am »

I laughed. Ok. Falcon sleep. Falcon Wake. Falcon Stand. Falcon Walk. Falcon open. Falcon snatch. Falcon pour. Falcon replace. Falcon open. Falcon snatch. Falcon close. Falcon pour. Falcon open. Falcon replace. Falcon close. Falcon EAT.
Don't quite get the Lucario one, though.

Just commented on this page. Surprisingly therapeutic.

That lady sounds like the neighbour from hell, really. Except she doesn't shoot anyone. Her kids might grow up to, though.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5377 on: February 06, 2010, 02:04:28 am »

Not updating tonight, but I have an entertaining update for tomorrow. It's actually quite entertaining near the end.

Oh, my project has also hit 20,000 views. ^_^

I gotta get around to readying the surprise. Didn't really have the time to set it up.

Oh, and it seems I apparently share the same birthday as Scamps.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 02:19:17 am by Itnetlolor »

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5378 on: February 06, 2010, 02:23:36 am »

Don't quite get the Lucario one, though.

The joke is that Lucario, if you haven't noticed, has a giant spike in its chest.  Implications.

While I shouldn't be happy about it, I'm finally enjoying Total War Medieval 2.  I'm a total sucker for 4X games, but I always have the same criticisms of them.  That the difficulty is completely binary (either you're doomed from the start or the AI is completely ineffective), and once you get rolling, it's impossible to actually stop you.  And then there's the lack of realistic complications, since you as the player are the entire omnipotent government.

Not with Total War though.  I actual like getting little errands from my council and the Pope, and the AI is ganging up to take me down before I conquer the whole Mediterranean, a task complicated by my moronic, faggoty royal family.  The only noticeable crutch is how easily enemy armies break compared to how resiliant my own guys' morale proves every time.  Oh yeah, and you can't play as Scotland without modding.  False fucking advertising.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5379 on: February 06, 2010, 02:44:13 am »

I finally returned to Spelunky after a bad first impression and realized it is a glorious work of genius.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5380 on: February 06, 2010, 02:59:14 am »

Aqizzar. Yes you can. It's like rome, in which you need to beat the game in Campaign first before the option to play all of the other factions open up.

Or, it could be that AND it needs modding. But I think it's just that.

Oh, and... *sniff*
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 03:16:00 am by Tack »
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5381 on: February 06, 2010, 03:47:03 am »

Aqizzar. Yes you can. It's like rome, in which you need to beat the game in Campaign first before the option to play all of the other factions open up.

This is the only Total War game I've played.  If what you say is true (and the game certainly gives no indication of such), I'm gonna bet I have to beat a Long campaign, completely with 45 territories worth of conquest.  I guess I could just look it up.

Oh, and... *sniff*

Nevar forget.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5382 on: February 06, 2010, 04:00:47 am »

Wrong. Short does it.

However, A rumor was going around that you have to beat the race in the campaign to play them.
I disregard this. I'm playing as the Turks, having hardly ever left Europe when I beat the game as the french.

Also
This is the only Total War game I've played.
GASP!!!!!!!111!!!!one!!!

Play Rome. And Shogun.

I haven't played empire yet. But, apparently the patches for it are enormous amounts of downloaded GB. Something I'm not going to trial out on my bandwidth.

Also, another cool thing about Medival II which I didn't actually find out about until I played through numerous amounts of time.

The Total War Mods that I like!
Europa Barbororoum (Historical accuracy & difficulty mod for rome)
Third Age Total War. (For Medieval II. If you don't get it, then... Bleh)

[/gamesrant]

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5383 on: February 06, 2010, 05:17:05 am »

This is the only Total War game I've played.  If what you say is true (and the game certainly gives no indication of such), I'm gonna bet I have to beat a Long campaign, completely with 45 territories worth of conquest.  I guess I could just look it up.

No, you need to destroy the faction with any other faction.

You can cheat and unlock all factions by editing a single file with notepad, not sure which one - don't have the game installed.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5384 on: February 06, 2010, 06:23:04 am »

How much fun is it to play Russian Roulette with a nerf gun?

So much fun.
Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 13326