Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3543 3544 [3545] 3546 3547 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779626 times)

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
Re: [Operate!] Things Fran operated on you for today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #53160 on: June 06, 2011, 09:09:59 pm »

*checks another mark on sheet* that's six avatars I've made now. I'm on a motherfucking roll!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 09:14:00 pm by Heliman »

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53161 on: June 06, 2011, 09:14:58 pm »

*checks another mark on sheet* that's six avatars I've made now. I'm on a motherfucking roll!
Shouldn't it be seven, since you made the scowl/mirrored scowl one too?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53162 on: June 06, 2011, 09:19:25 pm »

eeeeeennnhhhh... nah, it wasn't on long enough to count.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #53163 on: June 06, 2011, 09:38:08 pm »

*Busts down door*

HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK!!!!

EDIT:
It seems also I had about 3 spiders sleeping on the floor in my room. Accidentally stepped on one of them while turning on my lights, found the other 2 nearby and crushed them as well in their sleep (I wasn't buying their curled up forms). Considering my welcome greeting from my 8-legged friends, I have all my lights on to spot out the rest.

My cats have also provided me a rather decent welcoming party as well.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 09:47:11 pm by Itnetlolor »

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53164 on: June 06, 2011, 09:50:49 pm »

It seems also I had about 3 spiders sleeping on the floor in my room. Accidentally stepped on one of them while turning on my lights, found the other 2 nearby and crushed them as well in their sleep (I wasn't buying their curled up forms). Considering my welcome greeting from my 8-legged friends, I have all my lights on to spot out the rest.

Little white spiders have been encroaching on my house.  I'm usually fine with leaving them be, but when I see them dangling from the kitchen ceiling or building a web in my computer case, enough is enough.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #53165 on: June 06, 2011, 09:55:04 pm »

Little white spiders have been encroaching on my house.  I'm usually fine with leaving them be, but when I see them dangling from the kitchen ceiling or building a web in my computer case, enough is enough.
A web in the case is a bit much. But my case was the usual hand-spider again, except I guess they thought my room was abandoned, and they decided to show themselves since they were in no danger.

I do hope 3 is all there was in my room. They usually come out when they think it's safe. Light or or no light.

EDIT EDIT:
Might as well give an update to how things went while I was out tomorrow.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 10:43:14 pm by Itnetlolor »

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #53166 on: June 06, 2011, 10:23:05 pm »

Exams are finished!!! :D Mixed blessing, because I don't really have much to do over the summer. Oh well! :D

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53167 on: June 06, 2011, 10:32:20 pm »

Pfff, it's not big enough.

I'm playing Fire Emblem 4.  Every once in a while something cool comes out of Japan.  The Fire Emblem games are one of those things.

Yes, Fire Emblem 4: Genealogy of the Holy War is one of all-time favorite games. I must have completed it about 7 times from beginning to end, just to see how much cool shit I could do. Feel free to look up my Let's Play of it if you want.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53168 on: June 06, 2011, 10:36:53 pm »

Pfff, it's not big enough.

I'm playing Fire Emblem 4.  Every once in a while something cool comes out of Japan.  The Fire Emblem games are one of those things.

Yes, Fire Emblem 4: Genealogy of the Holy War is one of all-time favorite games. I must have completed it about 7 times from beginning to end, just to see how much cool shit I could do. Feel free to look up my Let's Play of it if you want.

Oh god it's haunting me. I got the ROM from Josh after reading his Let's Play. It is pinned to my taskbar, mocking me, because I still haven't beat the chapter where Eltshan runs off and you recruit the green haired guy.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #53169 on: June 06, 2011, 10:42:04 pm »

I'm still on chapter 1.  hopy shit these maps are huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

This is at least twice as big as the average Fire Emblem 8 chapter.  No item trading is also a knife in my heart, but I can manage.
Shoes...

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #53170 on: June 06, 2011, 11:00:57 pm »

New Arby's commercial features burgers "loaded with 'shrooms" the 13 year old inside me is giggling at their blatant drug distribution.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #53171 on: June 07, 2011, 01:25:33 am »

Life sucks in so many ways right now.  But now a friend of mine has a kitten, and I'm able to visit often.

Just the chance to play with a kitten makes me happy :>

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53173 on: June 07, 2011, 02:12:34 am »

I'm always a sucker for a good LP. Binge it like nothing else. This one of Final Fantasy 9 was no different. Started this thing around 5:00. It's around 3 now.

You'll have to enter it with some thick skin if you get easily offended by stuff, so you gotta cut it some slack there to enjoy it. The guy is really into the game, and that enthusiasm is what makes things like this work. It's a guy who really loves this game and it's what makes this enjoyable. Bonus material of a bunch of Hawaiian culture dumped on you too.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #53174 on: June 07, 2011, 03:23:25 am »

Had some fun playing Terraria online with my brother, and playing things on my computer again. Finally got a full set of good armor (darkness for now) and some rocket boots after killing off another EoW and EoC and a goblin invasion in the same blood moon night. It was madness. After that, we did a PVP match against each other, and I can't believe how skilled I am with the boomerang. I think I actually got more kills than him by the end of the night. It was pretty fun, but as usual, lasted all night.
Pages: 1 ... 3543 3544 [3545] 3546 3547 ... 13325