Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3491 3492 [3493] 3494 3495 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15804301 times)

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
Re: [Cute!] Things Tielle cuterage!'d at today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #52380 on: May 25, 2011, 08:35:52 pm »

Nice.  I fondly remember Number Munchers and even the drag racing game (where you had to answer simple math questions as fast as you could, right?).

Quarter Mile?

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #52381 on: May 25, 2011, 09:36:33 pm »

Ill eventually do it. I WILL have my hell flooding ocean pipe!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52382 on: May 25, 2011, 09:45:36 pm »

Janet: Trust me when I say this: Get all the ore you'll want and/or need before you flip the switch on that. Digging for ore while still fighting off serpents is bad. The lava problem is solved with either a cobalt shield (And item from the dungeon which stops knockback) or grappling onto the ground, but when you include the slowdown and drowning from water, hell is misery.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #52383 on: May 25, 2011, 09:52:11 pm »

You assume I think this through. The truth is, I never think. I'm flooding hell JUST BECAUSE I CAN MOTHERFUCKERS. If it makes things harder then HELL IS HELL because it was too damn easy anyway.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52384 on: May 25, 2011, 09:53:06 pm »

This made me happy, and it loops so it made me happy for a long time.

edit: oh yeah, its probably not safe for work

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #52385 on: May 25, 2011, 09:57:54 pm »

Hell can go to hell, man.
Shoes...

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52387 on: May 25, 2011, 10:02:07 pm »

Doesn't really work when all we've ever used is Imperial. Works better as a grandmother who can't figure out a computer.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #52388 on: May 25, 2011, 10:10:15 pm »

Today I had two instances where being nice to people gives benefits.  I was able to get a $400 scholarship from the NHS since my Chemistry teacher runs the organization in my school and I also was able to get a $3 ticket for $2 since that was all I had.  Actually, make that three instances because at the end of the day I was able to hang out in a classroom near the door out to the buses because the teacher there likes me.  Today was a pretty good day I guess.  Besides saying an really inappropriate comment yesterday in Economics class I was able to shrug that off (blame corn).

So currently I'm still living at my grandmother's which is fine and everything.  She's a really nice lady whose husband passed away a year or two ago, I don't remember exactly.  She's cool enough not to get bothered by it too much and she let's us stay here and she makes food sometimes and it's fine.  Since my bus ride to school takes like 50 minutes to and 50 minutes back I have a lot of time to kill and since my brother gave me his portable music/video player I have been quite entertained during my commute.  Currently, I have been watching Dexter episodes for like the past month.  I'm half way through season 2 right now and it's fine and stuff.  It's like being in another world for me and I like Dexter's thoughts and monologues and such.

My parents still hate each other, but that's nothing new.  Another problem is they're never home at my Grandmother's house.  Plus it seems they bought a new car without thinking (again).  I'm not sure how well getting a V8 Dodge Durango (this is the second one, the other got totaled!) will do you when gas is $5.00 a gallon and getting to work is 40 minutes away every damn day, besides going out every night.  They're not even home right now and it's 11pm.  I seriously go to sleep before they even come home every day and they leave usually around 4 or 5pm.  I have no time to talk to them about college or anything and I even have an appointment to go tomorrow, maybe I should finish my driver's license so I can drive the imaginary car we don't own and can't afford.  I guess it's better than abusive parents but parents who are never here kinda sucks too.  It's like being malnourished.

Don't really know what else to say.  Last period in school I finished all my assigned work, watched Dexter on the way back home (DARK DEFENDER :D), I took a nap today because I was tired, made dinner for my brother, ate a pizza my Grandmother ordered (since she's actually home), played game 5 of Higurashi which has been focusing on an older brother and things hehehe, and now I'm going to bed for the endless cycle of days ahead of me...

EDIT:
Toady bumps me and Duke off onto this previous page so he can rule among the top, hehehe.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 10:16:34 pm by ToonyMan »

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #52389 on: May 25, 2011, 10:11:48 pm »

(pruned potential derail)
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #52390 on: May 25, 2011, 10:15:16 pm »

Mentlegen, I present to you a real life, functioning, and in-use bionic arm.

Rejoice! The future is upon us.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52391 on: May 25, 2011, 10:15:29 pm »

When I saw Toady had posted in this thread I was like Oh what but then I realized he was just being a cool guy and pruning some shit up.

That made me happy today. Many other forums I go on aren't this civil.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52392 on: May 25, 2011, 10:23:32 pm »

I finally got my books sorted and put onto the bookcase after the move. Even getting rid of one whole row (magazines) and a few other books the thing is still overflowing. Not to mention the way the room was originally set up we couldn't even fit the bookcase in (we actually had to stack the tv stand on top of the computer desk, in an earthquake prone area...) and were gonna put up some cheap shelves, might still do that now. With that unpacking for me is very close to done! The rest of the house not so much... but that ain't something I have to deal with directly.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52393 on: May 25, 2011, 10:25:30 pm »

Many other forums I go on aren't this civil.
Really? I would say Bay12 is about average on civil-ness.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52394 on: May 25, 2011, 10:27:15 pm »

Many other forums I go on aren't this civil.
Really? I would say Bay12 is about average on civil-ness.

Other than "hostile threads" I would say it's more so.
Pages: 1 ... 3491 3492 [3493] 3494 3495 ... 13325