Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3239 3240 [3241] 3242 3243 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15803261 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: [:o] Things that made you happy today thread.
« Reply #48600 on: April 18, 2011, 03:56:13 pm »

Having a laggy computer is fun. I've practically hugged Yuyuko and haven't died of it :3

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48601 on: April 18, 2011, 03:59:31 pm »

Oh man, I missed it all. You crazy people on the tippity top of your high horses, arguing over silly things.

I had a cold, but I getting better.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48602 on: April 18, 2011, 04:05:22 pm »

I would like to clarify my earlier standpoint: You guys already chat off the forums with your buddies and we are fine with that. It's exactly the place for that kind of stuff and there is no problem that you do it there. But these are forums where everything is saved so a bunch of people can read it, that's the point of it. On top of that this thread is kinda popular, so we can't exactly avoid your stuff and read what we want.

Understand that your 'social position' is not threatened. We do not think lesser of you guys for this and don't seek your humiliation for calling you out on this. No negativity is here in my approach. Just know you alienate people when you do that and it's hard to keep track of the thread when people are having a somewhat private conversation in their group.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48603 on: April 18, 2011, 04:27:36 pm »

Trying to re-unite with this earworm song. It is a Japanese singer, former boxer, and like, four other dudes. They do this sweet walk-pause-walk thing, and I cannot find them.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48605 on: April 18, 2011, 04:34:08 pm »

Wait, what?
Investigations 2 has been announced? Neat!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #48606 on: April 18, 2011, 04:36:22 pm »

Yeah its been announced and released in Japan, however Capcom says they don't plan on localizing it.

EDIT:
Here's the investigation theme collection.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 04:40:37 pm by ToonyMan »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48607 on: April 18, 2011, 04:40:42 pm »

Fuckers.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48608 on: April 18, 2011, 04:42:35 pm »

A Appropriately 8 screens high XKCD comic was in fact a veiled Zero Wing Joke.

What
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #48609 on: April 18, 2011, 04:46:11 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Oh god. I am the cat lady. This made me happy in a weird way. Possibly the art of it.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48610 on: April 18, 2011, 04:50:37 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Oh god. I am the cat lady. This made me happy in a weird way. Possibly the art of it.

What artist/comic is that? I've seen them before many times, and Kate Beaton draws like them.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48611 on: April 18, 2011, 04:52:20 pm »

The massive, carnivorous and unsatiable mass of the Sad Thread has finally been locked away. But not for long enough
Hello Hunam

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48613 on: April 18, 2011, 05:01:45 pm »

1 college visit down, one to go.
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48614 on: April 18, 2011, 05:04:30 pm »

Today's been an up and down day for me. Here's the down:

Remember those two coworkers who piss me off, and how one got fired? Well, the other one is still there. I honestly can't stand that guy. He's breathes with his mouth, producing this irritating raspy fat-guy noise(he's fairly large. Not super-obese, but still about 1.5x my size at least). Today, I think he spent more time eating or looking for food than he did working. I counted him eating at least one can of beef stew(maybe two) and several pieces of fried chicken in the time space of about 2 hours, and then he left early(I later learned he's supposed to be making up hours he missed, so leaving early doesn't really help him much).
We were both asked to clean stuff in addition to the main task we were assigned, and out of earshot of the manager he gets all indignant about and says he's not gonna do it. Right at the start I was told we where going to be doing stuff like that, and I said I didn't have a problem with it, and I don't. So you know who cleaned the windows of the warehouse manager's office? Me. Who cleaned the forklift? Me. Who swept the floor. Me(well, I only did half the floor because it was getting late, but I sweep it every day anyway). Who cleaned the bathroom, including the toilet which still had a little bit of turd in it from when that fat bastard went in there first thing in the morning? ME.
And the up: Karma is excellent. Later in the day today, we had a small birthday party for one of the girls who works in the front. Cake was served. Strawberry short-cake, with real strawberries. I love strawberries. They're first sweet, then sour, and with crunchy seeds as well. And a plus is that my mom is allergic to them. Or so she says.

I also felt fairly active today, like my metabolism is going faster or something. Although that might have been a high from the cleaning chemicals I used.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 3239 3240 [3241] 3242 3243 ... 13325