Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3162 3163 [3164] 3165 3166 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15811400 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things that Cirno lost today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #47445 on: April 13, 2011, 10:00:38 pm »

Went walking. It was funnnn
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47446 on: April 13, 2011, 10:04:24 pm »

I have not succumbed to the Touhou craze entirely. I have only interacted with the music. But holy hell it is the best music ever, good suggestions? I know of U.N. Owen Was Her? and Because Princess Inada Is Scolding Me, and those are excellent.
My favorites are Beloved Tomboyish Daughter, Septette for the Dead Princess, Necrofantasia, Luna Dial, and Flowering Night.
Wait... Those are Touhou tracks? I just found metal remixes of those on Youtube with a ton of Japanese text and thought, " Hmm, these sound pretty cool"

Fun fact: 97% of all music ever made is a touhou remix. Of that 97% that have vocals, over a half are done by Miku, with Rin covering most of the rest. J. S. Bach, interesting enough, preferred to use UTAU and Teto is a predominate figure in he's work.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #47447 on: April 13, 2011, 10:08:08 pm »

I have not succumbed to the Touhou craze entirely. I have only interacted with the music. But holy hell it is the best music ever, good suggestions? I know of U.N. Owen Was Her? and Because Princess Inada Is Scolding Me, and those are excellent.
My favorites are Beloved Tomboyish Daughter, Septette for the Dead Princess, Necrofantasia, Luna Dial, and Flowering Night.
Wait... Those are Touhou tracks? I just found metal remixes of those on Youtube with a ton of Japanese text and thought, " Hmm, these sound pretty cool"

Fun fact: 97% of all music ever made is a touhou remix. Of that 97% that have vocals, over a half are done by Miku, with Rin covering most of the rest. J. S. Bach, interesting enough, preferred to use UTAU and Teto is a predominate figure in he's work.
That sounds like touhou and vocaloid getting mixed up.
...unless I'm missing something?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #47448 on: April 13, 2011, 10:11:37 pm »

I have a few tidbits:

First, I finished the thesis of my lit paper

More humorously/awesomely, there is a city (town?) called Bad Axe. Also, someone I know has a brother named Leonidas

Even better, when I opened my email, one of the several colleges pestering me was the University of Chicago. Nothing spectacular, but the subject line was awesome: "Zombie protection guaranteed". You see, one of their extracurriculars is the Zombie Readiness Task Force. Which, might I add, is sweet.

Caltech, my main hope school, made me want to go there even more, as one of their traditions is freezing pumpkins in liquid nitrogen and throwing them off buildings for Halloween.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47449 on: April 13, 2011, 10:11:55 pm »

That sounds like touhou and vocaloid getting mixed up.
...unless I'm missing something?

Yes and no. A lot of poorly done touhou songs use vocaloid for the vocals. Bringing in vocaloid was just part of the joke... Because everything else I said there was perfectly feasible.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47450 on: April 13, 2011, 10:13:49 pm »

African physicist asked me out to lunch tomorrow.

Yes <3
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47451 on: April 13, 2011, 10:15:24 pm »

~Vector's got a boy friend, Vector's got a boy friend~

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #47452 on: April 13, 2011, 10:18:10 pm »

J. S. Bach, interesting enough, preferred to use UTAU and Teto is a predominate figure in he's work.
Because everything else I said there was perfectly feasible.
Perfectly feasible indeed
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #47455 on: April 13, 2011, 10:27:46 pm »

I have so many tabs of Touhou arranges open that it broke Youtube. I'm going to wait to move on past EoSD until I've run through all of these.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47456 on: April 13, 2011, 10:28:41 pm »

I have to use an online proxy to access the website, but I can access it!

YAY

WHAT NOW STUPID INTERNET

FUCK YOU AND YOUR CONNIVING WAYS

MUAHAHAHAHA
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #47457 on: April 13, 2011, 10:29:49 pm »

Okay, there are ridiculous amounts of Vocaloid versions of choral music. Bach and Mozart. Okay, to be expected. But Mahler, Faure, and Poulenc?

Who is making these things?
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #47458 on: April 13, 2011, 10:32:23 pm »

African physicist asked me out to lunch tomorrow.

Yes <3
Oh, thats good for you Vector, hope it goes well
=)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47459 on: April 13, 2011, 10:33:30 pm »

Okay, there are ridiculous amounts of Vocaloid versions of choral music. Bach and Mozart. Okay, to be expected. But Mahler, Faure, and Poulenc?

Who is making these things?

Well, Japanese pop culture and classical music go together better then you might think!
Pages: 1 ... 3162 3163 [3164] 3165 3166 ... 13326