Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15840643 times)

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #4635 on: January 23, 2010, 01:54:32 pm »

It depends. Do you like your potatos thin, or thick? were they instant or homemade? Were they with skins, scalaped, cheesy, or any combination of those? Was it butter or margarine that was used as one of it's key ingredients? What type of milk? Did you have gravy? If so, what type? Was it from natural fat or artificial flavoring?

THIS IS IMPORTANT!
Thick. Homemade. Skins. Butter. 2%. No.
Also, Are you Breton? Ha-Ork? What's your style? Are you in any of the guilds? Have you beaten the Assasin's guild yet? Have you got the Shivering Isles expansion? How many Mods do you have? Can you get Horse Armor? Do you wear armor? If so, What type? Is it Heavy or Light?

THIS IS IMPORTANT!
I'm an argonian with a custom class, I'm in all the guilds but I haven't completed them all yet, I've still got the fighter's guild and the thieve's guild to go. I have Game of the Year edition so I have both expansions, and one mod, they're all official because I have the 360 version. I cannot get Horse Armor because I don't have it. My armor is heavy mithril, which makes it funny that I can hide in a dimly lit corner and nobody can see me in my big shiny armor.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4636 on: January 23, 2010, 03:34:41 pm »

Heading out of town for a couple days. Might be fun. Change of plans. I guess I won't be heading out after all. (++Happiness) ;D

Reason why this? Because initially this was a spur of the moment thing, and nobody was prepared exactly for it, and things were a bit haywire as it were. The change of plans instead is going to make the outing more planned instead so everything will work out.

So, YAY! Everything has worked out. The fixer came out of the blue that even I didn't expect. Thank goodness it came; my night had patched up thank to it as well. No more chaos. I can continue work on the Bloodfist. ^_^

Oh, and something else, a burn scar finally came off my finger after a couple weeks of having it.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 11:10:20 pm by Itnetlolor »

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4637 on: January 23, 2010, 08:23:35 pm »

I really should be worried about this.  I often fear that I might be turning into an alcoholic.  It's virtually impossible for me to refuse a drink, and they work pretty well on me.

But I'm happy anyway, because today I found out that I love martinis and martinis love me.  I should be worried, but how can you worry about martinis?  Especially after you've had a couple?

Also, my entire family is composed of head-strong lushes who enable each other because we know we can't talk sense into each other.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4638 on: January 24, 2010, 12:15:25 am »

So far I'm getting alot of views with my project lately, and I really appreciate the support from everyone that has taken interest in it. So much, I'm up for reproducing the project as a succession game (as a re-enactment of the project from far into the future) when the view counter hits the 20k benchmark (also to give me time to get it all ready by then; rules and such, as well as getting more work done on the project itself.). I'd like to see how the end result(s) of that would end up. And just as well, once I finish the project itself, I'll simultaneously throw a succession fort/LP of living on the Bloodfist.

Originally, I was going to provide the history of the first embark as a package of saves so anyone can play from any chapter of the construction, and rewrite history their way. But I think this way would be more fun. Oh, and...

« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 12:19:55 am by Itnetlolor »

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4639 on: January 24, 2010, 12:21:32 am »

Spoiler: Question (click to show/hide)
Shoes...

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4640 on: January 24, 2010, 12:26:42 am »

Spoiler: Answer (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 12:28:26 am by Itnetlolor »

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4641 on: January 24, 2010, 12:28:57 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4643 on: January 24, 2010, 01:56:16 am »

Went snowboarding today. For the first time ever. After like four hours of constant mistakes I was finally able to do a slope without falling down once.

Meanwhile, my sprained wrist and bruised body that will moan like the third coming of the apocalypse tomorrow have me worried. Still, it got my mind off of some things that were bothering me.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4644 on: January 24, 2010, 02:03:27 am »

You should see me on a skateboard. I can't FATHOM how people can ride those things! I can't even go across level ground without nearly killing myself.

Roller skates (SKATES, not blades!) I can work with somewhat. I can't go very fast, and I fall over occasionally, but it's not a complete trainwreck.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4645 on: January 24, 2010, 02:10:53 am »

Going ice skating tomorrow.

I can ice skate.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4646 on: January 24, 2010, 02:15:00 am »

The thing about snowboards is that they can and will slide in any direction. The only way to control them is to dig the sides into the snow. Wheeled boards have the luxury of maintaining a direction.

Although ski boots have the odd advantage of not killing your ankles as roller blades and ice skates can.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #4647 on: January 24, 2010, 03:38:12 am »

You should see me on a skateboard. I can't FATHOM how people can ride those things! I can't even go across level ground without nearly killing myself.

Roller skates (SKATES, not blades!) I can work with somewhat. I can't go very fast, and I fall over occasionally, but it's not a complete trainwreck.
That's exactly me.

Also, I'm learning to program using Python. The actual learning process doesn't make me particularly happy, rather, the thought of the finished product gets me all excited.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4648 on: January 24, 2010, 03:51:52 am »

Python is so great!

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4649 on: January 24, 2010, 04:00:29 am »

LOTS OF THINGS MADE ME VERY HAPPY TODAY AND YESTERDAY.

LOOK, MY TODAY IS STILL GOING ON NOW!

Wait, did I just make a sexual innuendo? I should sleep.
Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 13326