Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3043 3044 [3045] 3046 3047 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15771605 times)

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things that Ein won today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #45660 on: April 03, 2011, 02:58:43 am »

I'm scared of them.

How come? If they're logical to a fault and have that much charisma, why would you be intimidated. Or was the key phrase "when it suits them"?
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45661 on: April 03, 2011, 03:12:29 am »

How come? If they're logical to a fault and have that much charisma, why would you be intimidated. Or was the key phrase "when it suits them"?

When they hurt their brother and threatened to throw him out the window, and made him bleed by pulling him around by the hair, I walked home with that person, because it was late at night and dark.  But I was really scared, and I didn't want to walk home with them.  And I said: "Would you do that to me, too, if I didn't leave the room immediately when you asked?"  And they said: "I don't think you'd disobey."

But people like this person, because this person is competent and smart, and makes people feel bad about themselves if they aren't always perfectly rational, or if they believe in something beyond science, or if they don't just bury their hurts and say "okay, no problem."  It seems that to many people there is something attractive about this sort of emotional violence.  They call it "self-confidence."  That person would call it the rational reaction of the intelligent towards the stupid masses, who are there to serve, obey, and be manipulated by their more intellectually gifted leaders.  The ubermenschen.

I hate that attitude.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #45662 on: April 03, 2011, 03:19:06 am »

Jesus, i thought i was brutal to my brother but thats a next step. I really don't envy you being friends with someone that violent even to his own family.

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #45663 on: April 03, 2011, 03:23:43 am »

He sound actually dangerous. And that's no logical thinking btw, just faulty logic coupled with total infatuation.
Hate that kind too, but who doesn't?
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45664 on: April 03, 2011, 03:26:34 am »

<Description of one scary-ass bastard.>

I hate that attitude.

Point taken. I know how that feels like because I wasn't all that different myself until recently. It's really creepy when someone not only sees people as things, but can actually pull it off and back it up by argumentation.
On the upside, he'd make a great dictator.
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45665 on: April 03, 2011, 03:29:55 am »

He was a terrible boyfriend--and yes, pretty scary =/  Could've been a lot worse, but man... wish I'd dumped him then instead of waiting another year and a half to get it from him.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #45666 on: April 03, 2011, 03:31:45 am »

Honestly, I don't know what to say.
But if you have a Pixiv account, check out this guy's stuff.
Not for the faint of heart, probably.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45667 on: April 03, 2011, 03:32:23 am »

Its already hard enough to fight bullies with small emotions but someone with killer instinct? Plus i can tell i will not get along with this guy very well due to my standards and morals, Vector if I ever meet you do not ever introduce me to this ex or it will get ugly.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45668 on: April 03, 2011, 03:40:06 am »

Not as much killer instinct as emotionally numb. He sounds rather interesting (in the usual as well as the clinical sense) but what I do feel rather bad for is you not dumping the guy as soon as possible, after you found that there isn't much inside his heart but gearworks.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #45669 on: April 03, 2011, 03:41:27 am »

A bully with a killer instinct!?

STAB. HIM. IN. THE. FUCKING. THROAT.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45670 on: April 03, 2011, 03:42:17 am »

This is the happy thread, be happy or else I will strangle you with a double rainbow. : |
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45671 on: April 03, 2011, 03:43:49 am »

A bully with a killer instinct!?

STAB. HIM. IN. THE. FUCKING. THROAT.
You don't understand, he is intelligent, obviously this guy is not going to run at me fists flailing. I can do throat punch and jabs but thats ignorant people.

Happy? Well i see challenge in my future so sure happy.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45672 on: April 03, 2011, 03:47:09 am »

Well, honestly, at that point he was still treating me better than pretty much anyone else had in my life, so I stuck with it.  I mean, seriously:

a. Didn't ostracize me
b. Didn't hit me with blunt objects (ladle)
c. Didn't hit me with his fists
d. Didn't alienate me for being a woman
e. Didn't tell me I was actually a boy/not a real girl
f. Didn't touch me without permission

Pretty good.  Of course, to my list of qualifiers that are necessary before I deign to associate with people nowadays has been added "no threats of violence" and "no being a total asshat."

So, to make this the happy thread, I guess, I don't have any friends offline (just friendly classmates) but I'm not being abused anymore :D

You don't understand, he is intelligent, obviously this guy is not going to run at me fists flailing. I can do throat punch and jabs but thats ignorant people.

He has a thing for aikido and emotionally setting people off balance, too.  Wouldn't try it.  It just isn't worth it.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45673 on: April 03, 2011, 03:55:35 am »

Aikido? damn i can handle those, Taekwondo is my goddamn problem right now. Im blocking strikes from my brother that breaks tiles >_>, come on the only thing i can do to him is reverse his locks then blood choke him down, it isn't fair.

alright done with this conversation, i must try to nap now.
Pages: 1 ... 3043 3044 [3045] 3046 3047 ... 13325