Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2752 2753 [2754] 2755 2756 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15772810 times)

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things that made you the strongest today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #41295 on: March 04, 2011, 07:17:04 am »

Ears equipped.

Now I be getting the funny looks.

How the story should go:

"So there we were, programming, in class, when she puts on this fox tail. Good, fine, no problem. She's behind the desk, anyway, so it's not like a lot of people notice.
But then she puts on the ears. You know the ones. They come on a headband... So, yeah, that starts getting her some weird looks.
But then she pulls out a mirror and a face-painting set and gives herself the works: Button-nose, red and white markings, whiskers. Everything.
Then she turns to one of the girls staring at her and goes:
Ayuu?"

Correction, THIS made my day.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #41296 on: March 04, 2011, 07:18:08 am »

Why does nothing like this ever happen at my school?

Then there was the time they shorted out the entire electrical system in gradeschool. And took apart the main heating boiler in the building. Or smoked out the upper floors...
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41297 on: March 04, 2011, 07:19:43 am »

Ears equipped.

How the story should go:

"So there we were, programming, in class, when she puts on this fox tail. Good, fine, no problem. She's behind the desk, anyway, so it's not like a lot of people notice.
But then she puts on the ears. You know the ones. They come on a headband... So, yeah, that starts getting her some weird looks.
But then she pulls out a mirror and a face-painting set and gives herself the works: Button-nose, red and white markings, whiskers. Everything.
Then she turns to one of the girls staring at her and goes:
Ayuu?"

My day. This has made it.
They're custom made, the same colour as my hair, and the headband isn't visible. as is the tail
*Hugs*

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41298 on: March 04, 2011, 07:21:42 am »

I just lost the game.

Thats an exact quote from the principal during the morning announcements
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #41299 on: March 04, 2011, 07:22:31 am »

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

But anyway, lulz.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41300 on: March 04, 2011, 07:23:59 am »

My day. This has made it.
They're custom made, the same colour as my hair, and the headband isn't visible. as is the tail

Correction, THIS made my day.

Happy to help.
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41301 on: March 04, 2011, 07:29:29 am »

I finished uploading my first Let's Play series, recorded in front of a live internet audience! Special thanks to Youtube's bulk uploader, Windows Movie Maker, Livestream, Akigagak, MSH, Realmfighter, Japa, my roommate, and everyone else who made this possible.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41302 on: March 04, 2011, 07:32:21 am »

I finished uploading my first Let's Play series, recorded in front of a live internet audience! Special thanks to Youtube's bulk uploader, Windows Movie Maker, Livestream, Akigagak, MSH, Realmfighter, Japa, my roommate, and everyone else who made this possible.

Wooden bridges over lava, and raep spears. Fun times XD
*Hugs*

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41303 on: March 04, 2011, 07:36:18 am »

Why does nothing like this ever happen at my school?

Then there was the time they shorted out the entire electrical system in gradeschool. And took apart the main heating boiler in the building. Or smoked out the upper floors...

In my school all that happened was all those fake bomb threats(the evacuated the school almost every time), but I think they eventually found the guy doing it and arrested him.
There was that one time someone set fire to a roll of toilet paper and threw it in a trashcan in the bathroom. Fire Department came, put out the toilet paper, then threw it on the ground by the sidewalk and left it there, until it eventually decayed. Not sure why the couldn't have, I don't know, left it in the trashcan.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41304 on: March 04, 2011, 07:42:27 am »

set fire to a roll of toilet paper and threw it in a trashcan in the bathroom. Fire Department came

Double fail. I mean, toilet paper? Really? Also, Fire Dept.? Seriously!?
There was a habit of stuffing food wrappers and used paper handkerchiefs and whatever behind the room heaters strapped to the wall.
Such a bounty of flammable items didn't escape for long, so one day it gets set on fire during Geography. The plume of smoke starts to build, as does the smell, and finally the teacher notices, yells at us for trying to set teh school on fire again and has us put it out ourselves and take all of the garbage that gathered from behind all the heaters and throw it away.
Waste of perfectly good garbage that was...

Edit: Also, this wasn't the time they smoked the school. That was when they made a campfire inside a wooden stationery cupboard. Things got out of hand in a rather interesting way, and, again, no firefighters showed up.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 07:46:27 am by Something Evil »

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #41305 on: March 04, 2011, 09:06:48 am »

Classic prank: bring about four pigs/chickens/rabbits/cows/goats/elephants/scorpions/whatever to school. Put a tag numbering them 1, 2, 4, and 5.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41306 on: March 04, 2011, 09:18:15 am »

Classic prank: bring about four pigs/chickens/rabbits/cows/goats/elephants/scorpions/whatever to school. Put a tag numbering them 1, 2, 4, and 5.
It's not classic. I posted it on another site about five months ago, made up on the spot and not having found it anywhere else. It's a take on the (much older) "Bucket of mice" dorm prank. And it was 1, 2, 3 and 5. Kinda suspicious that the mouse in the middle ends up missing.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41307 on: March 04, 2011, 09:23:49 am »

Ears equipped.

Neko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #41308 on: March 04, 2011, 09:26:37 am »

It's not classic. I posted it on another site about five months ago, made up on the spot and not having found it anywhere else. It's a take on the (much older) "Bucket of mice" dorm prank. And it was 1, 2, 3 and 5. Kinda suspicious that the mouse in the middle ends up missing.
True, but in the versions I've heard, it's always been 1, 2, 3, and 5. So sometimes you can shake it up.

Even better is doing it multiple times with the 1,2,3,5, etc. and then doing it with normal numbers.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41309 on: March 04, 2011, 09:28:40 am »

Ears equipped.

Neko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fox, actually. Or if you're feeling particularly weeabooish, kitsune.
Pages: 1 ... 2752 2753 [2754] 2755 2756 ... 13325