Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2596 2597 [2598] 2599 2600 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15833486 times)

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #38955 on: February 10, 2011, 11:07:05 pm »

Chromium Browser.
It's for all intents and purposes Google Chrome, but the icon looks better.
And something about open-source, or whatever.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #38957 on: February 10, 2011, 11:58:46 pm »

Was able to recover an XNA game I've been making for class after accidentally deleting it.  Four hours of work un-lost.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #38958 on: February 11, 2011, 12:02:19 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 10:14:49 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38959 on: February 11, 2011, 12:19:23 am »

oh yea i forgot about your predicament, well enjoy moving, i get to experience that in 4 months >.>

I'm probably going to be moving soon enough as well. Within a few months I'm sure though I've no idea how fast the house will sell/when the place that we'll end up renting will be vacated.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #38960 on: February 11, 2011, 12:56:29 am »

The bank has started the process of foreclosing on our house.  Good thing we rent.
It's just as well, This house has tons of issues anyways.  Leaky roof, built in the 80's and never updated, all that kind of stuff.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #38962 on: February 11, 2011, 05:24:56 am »

hehehehehe

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38963 on: February 11, 2011, 08:40:01 am »

It took me a couple seconds to realize those were not image files and not part of some perverse folder we never wanted to see ever.

I played some singleplayer Borderlands last night, and decided to let the prophecy be fulfilled. First time I played I did most of my playtime in multiplayer with some buddies, and Toony joked that I would get to level 30 before leaving the first area.

Currently at level 25 after defeating two of the DLC's, and I kinda need other players at this point. The other DLC is level 35 so I can't use that, and it seems the arena doesn't award experience. I'm out of ideas here.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 08:47:04 am by Duke 2.0 »
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38964 on: February 11, 2011, 08:50:06 am »

Yeah, but all of the areas after the first are small. Or small-er.

The second is tiny, it's like, pop in, skagzilla, fast travel, Go!
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38965 on: February 11, 2011, 08:52:44 am »

I must fulfill the prophecy. Second area must not be entered via singleplayer.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38967 on: February 11, 2011, 09:03:44 am »

Spoiler: Oh hell ya! (click to show/hide)
You're next Mr. H!

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #38968 on: February 11, 2011, 09:04:26 am »

I'd join in, but I'm only lvl 15, hardly a level to be joining you with (I WAS level 60, but that save dies)

GamerKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • All hail Urist McNoble and his adamantium socks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38969 on: February 11, 2011, 09:09:08 am »

Spoiler: Oh hell ya! (click to show/hide)
You're next Mr. H!

That game is fucking awesome.
Love is just a chemical. We give it meaning by choice.

Dwarf Fortress : Crimes Against Nature, Man, God, Sanity and Simple Common Sense Simulator.

Dwarf Fortress: Turning men into monsters, and kittens into food since 2006.
Pages: 1 ... 2596 2597 [2598] 2599 2600 ... 13326