Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2579 2580 [2581] 2582 2583 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15837037 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #38700 on: February 08, 2011, 03:27:54 pm »

I like the fact everybody goes hopy and jegus now.

It's less blasphemous this way.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #38702 on: February 08, 2011, 03:34:27 pm »

I like the fact everybody goes hopy and jegus now.

It's less blasphemous this way.

This makes me depressed. And here I was trying to find ways to blaspheme at least fourfold in a single sentence. How fashions change...
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #38703 on: February 08, 2011, 03:59:54 pm »

Google looks awesome today :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38704 on: February 08, 2011, 04:06:20 pm »

It does at that.

e: or rather it did. Curse timezones.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #38705 on: February 08, 2011, 04:11:41 pm »

Redownloading Hidden: Source.  I'm going to make my username terminallyCapricious and I already have an "are you next? :o)" spray ready.  I just hope it isn't dead.

What would be really cool is if you could change the taunt sound effects.  Those honks would be scary as hell playing Hidden.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 04:16:50 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38706 on: February 08, 2011, 04:18:20 pm »

KILL THE MURDERCLOWN
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38707 on: February 08, 2011, 04:18:58 pm »

Sometimes you like to murder people with your horn and SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF YOURSELF.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38708 on: February 08, 2011, 04:19:21 pm »

Oh, that is nice! I like how, if you go straight down from the start, you get a coral rendition of their logo too.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #38709 on: February 08, 2011, 04:26:09 pm »

http://thedailywh.at/post/3184807404/fan-made-nasa-promo-of-the-day-youtuber-damewse

Also this, damn it's awesomely made, both parts, i just can't really describe this feeling it gives me to listen to this guy talk, it's like listening to Patric Stewart talk
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38710 on: February 08, 2011, 04:38:39 pm »

http://thedailywh.at/post/3184807404/fan-made-nasa-promo-of-the-day-youtuber-damewse

Also this, damn it's awesomely made, both parts, i just can't really describe this feeling it gives me to listen to this guy talk, it's like listening to Patric Stewart talk
The man is Carl Sagan, and if you haven't done it yet, you should type "Cosmos" into your youtube search field to gain an instant endorphine boost.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38711 on: February 08, 2011, 04:54:37 pm »

Eh. Sagan was always kinda eh to me. Possibly because Nova had already informed me of most of that stuff and I became disillusioned to the vastness of the universe.

Perhaps I only get that feeling from a funky deep manly voice. Get Mr. T to say the same words and it may have the same effect.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38712 on: February 08, 2011, 05:01:15 pm »

It's not what he's saying, it's how he's doing it.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #38713 on: February 08, 2011, 05:15:18 pm »

Oh, that is nice! I like how, if you go straight down from the start, you get a coral rendition of their logo too.
I also forgot, Jules Verne's birthday today as well. The logo allows you to go 20,000 leagues under the sea.

Oh yeah, just got a few new clothes today, couple of shirts, a new Sunday shirt, and a couple new pairs of swim trunks and polarized sunglasses. I got to pick and choose what to get, of course, within a budget.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #38714 on: February 08, 2011, 05:18:34 pm »

Interest in my upcoming D&D game is high, I've got almost twice the number of applicants/interested folks as I have slots free. Going to have to leave a few people on the waiting list, sadly.

In the mean time, blargh writing dice macros is blargh.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.
Pages: 1 ... 2579 2580 [2581] 2582 2583 ... 13326