Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2547 2548 [2549] 2550 2551 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15840923 times)

GamerKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • All hail Urist McNoble and his adamantium socks!!!
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~ Every third post is a Touhou
« Reply #38220 on: February 04, 2011, 04:54:55 pm »

What does this mean? I can't understand any of it.
Love is just a chemical. We give it meaning by choice.

Dwarf Fortress : Crimes Against Nature, Man, God, Sanity and Simple Common Sense Simulator.

Dwarf Fortress: Turning men into monsters, and kittens into food since 2006.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~ Every third post is a Touhou
« Reply #38221 on: February 04, 2011, 04:56:39 pm »

Watermelon sword?
It is clearly a watermellon slice.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~ Every third post is a To
« Reply #38223 on: February 04, 2011, 05:41:47 pm »

Paid the car and apartment off. Still haven't bought the computer yet, though. :o

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38224 on: February 04, 2011, 05:45:23 pm »

Then how are you posting? (kidding :P !)

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38225 on: February 04, 2011, 06:41:30 pm »

I never knew the Steam chat could be that great.
Well it looks like this plattform can be used for more than just gaming.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #38226 on: February 04, 2011, 06:50:40 pm »

It gets better.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #38227 on: February 04, 2011, 07:00:35 pm »

That comic is gibberish to me.  I know what's going on, but at the same time I have no idea what the hell I'm looking at and it's dumb.
Shoes...

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #38228 on: February 04, 2011, 07:01:42 pm »

Found out how to change my ID in multiplayer Borderlands and any other game that uses Gamespy as a client. I should have the proper name showing now.

Bit of a roundabout way of getting it done, but it's done. I resent friend requests to update the list.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #38229 on: February 04, 2011, 07:07:17 pm »

Bad news: tonights gig mostly sucked, nothing really interesting or energetic enough to get me all wild and crazy, also my glasses are with another person and i lost some parts of my cellphone
Good news: cellphone still works great (fuck yeah Nokia) and will continue to do so and the glasses are with a girl i like so i get to see her again tommorow, also she said yes to my graduation party invite :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38230 on: February 04, 2011, 07:09:25 pm »

i love linux

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38231 on: February 04, 2011, 07:10:24 pm »

That comic is gibberish to me.  I know what's going on, but at the same time I have no idea what the hell I'm looking at and it's dumb.

I can and would say exactly the same thing about almost every comic that has been posted in this thread for quite some time.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #38232 on: February 04, 2011, 07:28:58 pm »

There's some insane fog out tonight. I can barely even see the nearby houses while on the porch. I can imagine it would suck to have to drive through this. Nonetheless, it adds atmosphere.

Deviled

• Bay Watcher
  • Yup
    • View Profile

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38234 on: February 04, 2011, 07:32:08 pm »

i'll give you a hint

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 2547 2548 [2549] 2550 2551 ... 13326