Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2498 2499 [2500] 2501 2502 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15856735 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~!
« Reply #37485 on: January 31, 2011, 01:15:36 am »

we're experiencing withdrawal from women contact so we are trolling you :P.

yea just keep it cool.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37486 on: January 31, 2011, 01:16:56 am »

I dunno how well I can really advise that advice though. You come here seeking help, but the best i can provide is relating to the awkwardness and hoping for the best. I know there have been a lot of issues with this kind of stuff with you in the past which makes the whole thing a lot more complex. But ultimately so long as the whole thing feels less awkward and no misconceptions are sent no harm done.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37487 on: January 31, 2011, 01:17:58 am »

nice, reading this while listening to Buckcherry XD

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37488 on: January 31, 2011, 01:19:00 am »

I dunno how well I can really advise that advice though. You come here seeking help, but the best i can provide is relating to the awkwardness and hoping for the best. I know there have been a lot of issues with this kind of stuff with you in the past which makes the whole thing a lot more complex. But ultimately so long as the whole thing feels less awkward and no misconceptions are sent no harm done.

Ah, well... a lot of the complexity has faded with time.  I'm just shocked that people are being nice to me ^_^;;  Your advice is definitely what I'd like to do, so I'll do that.  I'm not in a mood to... "go for the gold," as some of the people here have put it.

we're experiencing withdrawal from women contact so we are trolling you :P.

... You need to do something about this, sweetheart.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37489 on: January 31, 2011, 01:20:29 am »

yes i know, i have been hitting the punching bag to at least get into abit of shape and get a job, steps at a time.

edit: hell i literally went all over my state for hiking trips and stuff but i couldn't lose the weight.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 01:23:53 am by Tellemurius »

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37490 on: January 31, 2011, 02:21:21 am »

I thought all American gamers were skinny.

Except Mero, but he's a government experiment splicing genes with granite and chocolate.

But yes, I didn't mean to be rude in my advice- However, he has done something nice. And as far as I can tell, you've reciprocated with awkwardness and shock. And some guys can take that the wrong way, especially if he went out on a limb to do it. So the least you could do is say thanks the next time you bump into him.
But other than that, I'm going to take the opposite stance from duke here. You've had a bad history in certain things, so you definitely shouldn't block yourself off from a relationship because of what happened. And make sure that if you don't want a relationship, it's for good reasons. Like not liking him. Or the fact that things get weird with roommates during/after relationships.

Of course, he might not be interested in a relationship. But my vote says yes.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37491 on: January 31, 2011, 02:30:59 am »

But yes, I didn't mean to be rude in my advice- However, he has done something nice. And as far as I can tell, you've reciprocated with awkwardness and shock. And some guys can take that the wrong way, especially if he went out on a limb to do it. So the least you could do is say thanks the next time you bump into him.

Oh, no.  It really wasn't like that.  I was thrilled, to be honest, and I thanked him a couple of times and told him how much I appreciate it when people feed me.  I also did a little ego-feeding of my own, though I was more cautious about it.  ... And I told him I was going to teach him how to shop for food in America, because he keeps having trouble with buying weird crap full of additives.  He seemed happy about this.

We chatted about politics, yadda yadda, and made fun of each other's accents.  This was not exactly an awkward encounter, especially since we've had long conversations before.  I didn't even notice how weird it was until it was over.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37492 on: January 31, 2011, 02:37:54 am »

What's his nationality?
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37493 on: January 31, 2011, 02:39:12 am »

What's his nationality?

Mali -> France

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37494 on: January 31, 2011, 03:34:47 am »

So, I've just started playing Fallout: New Vegas.

It's... Very, very similar. Which is sorta good, because I was sad at running out of Fallout 3 stuff to play.
But not good, because damnit I want something good from Skyrim, and this isn't setting a great precedent.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shambling Zombie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37496 on: January 31, 2011, 04:03:02 am »

With Fallout: New Vegas, I find the middle and end parts are the best.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37497 on: January 31, 2011, 04:49:37 am »

Heh. In each successive game, Bethesda gets the jumping animation a little better.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37498 on: January 31, 2011, 04:53:12 am »

This made me laugh more than I'd like to admit.

Good Lord, America has inflicted that scary ass character on other countries?  I'd apologize, but it is actually kinda funny, once you see it.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37499 on: January 31, 2011, 04:56:51 am »

Caved in, bought TF2 because I won a gun in a game of Texas Hold 'Em. I discovered either the server is crap or I'm not that bad at it.

Plus it's fun.
Pages: 1 ... 2498 2499 [2500] 2501 2502 ... 13326